(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

Menboong moment

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

19neckache.gif

@BiruAngel‌ Hahaha.. But it looks more like hypertension (HBP) moment to me.. LOL..

Guest bluemoonlight

Story of Maknae (youngest) & Hyung (older bro) 
i4PNfINPzrfky.gif
Taec: La-da-di-da-da, La-da-di-da-daCS: WTH?! Jun.K: Thank god, pabo Taec isn't doing that to me...
ibl09w3y6IzH8A.gif
Taec: LA-DA-DI-DA-DA!CS: Seriously, Hyung?!
iDehm3XvTcTcY.gif
CS: Ok, I'm gonna dance away from Hyung & his pandaTaec: Don't go~!
iP5SPHfRai9Cr.gif
CS: Boosha-Boosha! I got away!Taec: Ok, fine...I'll just play by myself...
gif cr: as taggedscript: bml

Guest gil_noona

(News) "Manly Taecyeon택연 is my Mr. Right", singer Seomuntak say.

BnBbFC9CcAEIJkC.jpg

Cr: Taecyeon.kr

OkCat Twitter on Thu, May 8 at 9.51pm (KST: 10.51pm)
Caption 조금 늦었지만..어버이날..사랑한다는 말 잊지마시길 바란다냥 주인님들! Meow-!

okcat saying "thank you" and 'i luv u' to parents? oh yes, mother's day is a few days away... :-)

Guest gil_noona

Waaah... Loads of OkCat tweets this past few days.. Now where's @packmule3‌ unnie to connect-the-dots..? :-/ Unnie, where are you..?

3036622_200x200.png?v=1368094345.78

Dot-connector needed..!! lol

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, May 8 at 11.22pm (KST: 12.22pm)Caption :  明天要做全身健康檢查,好緊張...先不想了!晚安 ee818c.png          Translation :  Going for a complete/full body medical check-up tomorrow, very nervous ... (before that happens) don't feel like it (doing it)!  Good night ee818c.png 10252008_10154165100815038_6113076035557

Guest bluemoonlight

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Thu, May 8 at 9.51pm (KST: 10.51pm)Caption 

조금 늦었지만..어버이날..사랑한다는 말 잊지마시길 바란다냥 주인님들! Meow-!

@BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Thu, May 8 at 9.51pm (KST: 10.51pm)Caption 조금 늦었지만..어버이날..사랑한다는 말 잊지마시길 바란다냥 주인님들! Meow-! Translation : It's a little late..For Parents' Day(combo of mom& dad).. Masters/owners, Don't forget to tell them you love them nyang! Meow-!

I'm bartending all week, Gil_noona. No worries.

The flower on today's poster -- that's a carnation, I think -- is for Parents' Day, May 8. Remember? Minwooluv78 said May 8 was Parents' Day. TY is kinda late in his greetings, though. He should have sent his greetings during the day, instead of nighttime. Oh well. He could have been busy. Let's wait for minwooluv's translations.

Gotta go. Will post once I get things settled. :)

Caption 조금 늦었지만..어버이날..사랑한다는 말 잊지마시길 바란다냥 주인님들! Meow-! Translation : It's a little late..For Parents' Day(combo of mom& dad).. Masters/owners, Don't forget to tell them you love them nyang! Meow-!BnHjVb8CEAEyG2R.jpg
Banner: The Parental LoveThank you very muchUnderneath banner: Today, before departure, a statement that Must be imparted! " Mother, Father... Love you-!!" OkCat's bubble: Always.. grateful/thankful/giving thanks, nyang...On either side of OkCat's head & Body: posture of being "SHY" =수줍 (basically, OkCat is feeling shy and showing it in his body language)
@bluemoonlight posted:Big words: Thank you Parents for your blessings/grace!
Small words: Today, the statement/thing you have to say just before you go!                   "Mother, Father  I Love You-!!"
OkCat's speech bubble: "Always  Thank you..."
Words next to OkCat: Shy, ShyI just "tweaked" it, @bluemoonlight :) You capture the translation very well :D

Guest dony3

Hi TaecGui shipper !!!! Great to see you all always support our TaecGui. I am new at here, so hope you all will help lead me at here. Actually I want to share some video. This video quite related to TaecGui . It is GOT7 under JYP also. You all can see our TaecGui couple aprons used.

watch?v=rKyJIVg5gsw&list=PL9K3xwFkFqWGvt

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec supporting his hyung, Jun.K's solo tour :D
Listening to Taec's heartbeat...the sound of a heart in love? :x ;)BnGUQw0CAAACoTX.jpg:large
cr: romantic sound
Nichkhun & Chansung under the spoiler

BnGYv_wCIAADMai.jpg
cr: romantic sound 10313957_575773325871973_573246664523535cr: fanchiemi

Guest jenny3849

bluemoonlight said:

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Thu, May 8 at 9.51pm (KST: 10.51pm)Caption 

조금 늦었지만..어버이날..사랑한다는 말 잊지마시길 바란다냥 주인님들! Meow-!

Archived