(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hello Everyone!!! :-h
I'm back!!! And how I missed you guys!!! For a start I have thousands of notifications and thousands of posts to backread which I doubt I can manage to read all LOL. Geezzzz I know you're all talkative and don't run out of topic, but my goodness 5K posts to read???? No no no. I never thought I was gone that long LOL.
Anyways, I'm back, good as new, so you will see me whether you like it or not from time to time again, maybe not as much as before but I will pop every now and then.

>:D< :-* ;)

Omo. Is she channeling OKCat?! This is around the time OKCat usually tweets his goodnights -- past midnight, but in KST.  

And why is she wearing those big shades? Aren't they too big for her face? Where are her sunglasses? 

and.....does GG have a habit of using earphone? Seldom see her photos with earphone (maybe yes, she has the habit and it is just that it is rarely shown in photos taken during her leisure time), or she has been influenced by hubby?.. :D

Guest gil_noona

Hello Everyone!!! :-h

I'm back!!! And how I missed you guys!!! For a start I have thousands of notifications and thousands of posts to backread which I doubt I can manage to read all LOL. Geezzzz I know you're all talkative and don't run out of topic, but my goodness 5K posts to read???? No no no. I never thought I was gone that long LOL.

Anyways, I'm back, good as new, so you will see me whether you like it or not from time to time again, maybe not as much as before but I will pop every now and then.

@pluie625‌ unnie..

WelcomeBackDetail2.jpg

This song is for you..

GuiGui FB update 5/6/14 at 11:30 pm (TST)

Translation:  Just had one bite…

Isn't the OKcat posted by fans cute?  ^^

see....GG heard us. She knows we are talking about her & hubby's whereabout and thus, quickly appear and hinted that she is indeed in Taiwan (not any island in Taiwan), Venice, Mauritius, Maldives..... It's ok GG, we are just having micheoso guessing and imagination. Don't worry. We won't tail you and hubby.... wuahahahahaa.... :))

packmule3 said: @cryjingle, 
Awesome research as to be expected from you!!  Thank you! 
But I hope you haven't been skipping our conversation here in order to do this, okay? There's no rush. :) Somehow, I've this image of you seriously pouring through all of Guigui's posts and the other posts on weibo, while we're out here in the forum chatting about vacations, and forks and chopsticks. Just join us when we're all gathered here and then do the work later. :)
Do you know the flavor of this soft-serve ice cream that Guigui recently posted?  Is this pistachio ice cream? Or some Taiwanese specialty?

pluie625 said: Hello Everyone!!! :-h

@BiruAngel I think taec is talking about the new update of twitter's profile page.....twitter has made it similar to facebook complete with tweet highlights and large message boxes.....he must be facing some problem with respect to that!!!
before--->81c9.png

after update--->r447.jpg

angelangie said: hmmmm i guess Gui Gui is in contract dispute with Peppers now :/
謝謝您~在過去這段時間 透過鬼鬼認識並支持PEPPERS^^

Dear fans of GuiGui,
First at all, we do appreciate your support due to Guigui's endorsement.
You might have heard about the contract dispute between the PEPPER’S and Guigui. We regret that we won’t be able to have Guigui’s pictures for you in the future, so we will post all images which was planned to release until the end of this year in the past few weeks. Hope you enjoy and like these beautiful gifts from our hardworking design team.
We won’t reply any comment on Facebook fan page regarding this issue from now. Again, thank you for the support and understanding.
Best Regards, The PEPPER’S

hmmmm, i wonder what happened....

Uh-oh....are we complaining too much and GG agreed with our comments, nagged on the stylists and caused this to happen?..na,..just kidding! Hopefully everything is properly settled between GG and Peppers... :)

Guest cryjingle

hmmmm i guess Gui Gui is in contract dispute with Peppers now :/

謝謝您~在過去這段時間 透過鬼鬼認識並支持PEPPERS^^

Dear fans of GuiGui,
First at all, we do appreciate your support due to Guigui's endorsement.
You might have heard about the contract dispute between the PEPPER’S and Guigui. We regret that we won’t be able to have Guigui’s pictures for you in the future, so we will post all images which was planned to release until the end of this year in the past few weeks. Hope you enjoy and like these beautiful gifts from our hardworking design team.
We won’t reply any comment on Facebook fan page regarding this issue from now. Again, thank you for the support and understanding.
Best Regards, The PEPPER’S

Archived