(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@packmule3

yup.. so far, no updates on her weibo too... last update was the same one with her FB where she was in the salon...

Grooming herself to get ready to meetup with hubby, I guess. Remember Okcat's comic on the "what's you plan if you have a free ticket?" and BEF was holding tight on the plane tail?....see, I told you chingus, Mr CEO is arranging for a mod year trip with Mrs CEO. So, did you all chingus keeping an eye on them?. Who knows you might bumped into them in your supermarket downtown? kekekekeke.... :)) :D

leechalee

said:

a little off topic, sorry guys... incase anyone was interested...

english translation of the lyrics to the song Taecyeon retweed last friday

ANGEL EYES OSTBAEK AH YEON class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 300; font-size: 26px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.0909090909; color: rgb(43, 43, 43); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both; text-transform: uppercase;"BAEK AH YEON – THREE THINGS I HAVE LEFT (내게 남은 세가지) ANGEL EYES OST

I don’t know how to forget you
So I ask other people
How do I do it?
How can I forget him?
Can you teach me?

Whoever I meet
I always ask about breaking up
Should I do this?
Then can I forget him?
I am learning one by one

The first thing I learned
Is to not cry without you
Second, to not walk alone
Third, even if it hurts, to not call your name
And look for your warm hands

Even if I live for just one day
I said I wanted to look into your eyes and smile
You are still breathing inside of me like this
So how can I forget you?

To always smile even without you
To not say the words, I miss you
Even if I’m sad, even if it hurts
To not call your name and look for you again

Just remember this
Even if I go back to you
Don’t smile and look at me

credit: popgasa.com

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

packmule3 said: BiruAngel said: While waiting for TaecGui to post something, here's some gifs on them having dinner right after the proposal.  GuiGui was reluctant & resisted eating the tomato but Taec convinced her to.  What do you all think of this?  Should he done so?  What would you have done if your husband or boyfriend wants you to eat something that you're adversed to?

packmule3 said:
This isn't off-topic, at all; I think this is relevant.  @lmangla and @b8l8, do we have a compilation of all the songs that TY retweeted? 
Did you notice, @leechalee, that a lot of the songs he had retweeted are about missing somebody or being alone? 
Angel Eyes OST: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27330096/#Comment_27330096Younha’s It’s Okay: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/12/taec-tweets-its-okay-song.htmlJunggigo and Sistar’s Soyu 'Some' http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27164016/#Comment_27164016It Would Be Nice http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26616686/#Comment_26616686Lonely http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26568281/#Comment_26568281(I’m not even going to bring up the comeback lyrics that I made for @BiruAngel. kekeke)
And there are a few more: one was translated by @korchick and @minwooluv78 behind-the-scenes.  Remember that, @korchick? It’s in one of our PMs.And one song was that oldies song about OKCat, that came with the cherry blossom tweet.  @minwooluv78 posted that. I’ll see if I can find that again.
Now, is this normal for a guy? For TAECYEON? I thought he’s the kind to be into rap or something more hip-hop. Interesting, right?
So, I’d say this is #4 on our list of Top 10 signs that someone thinks (pffft) he's in a long distance relationship.
Good job, @leechalee. 

Guest ShermaineL

packmule3 said:, bouquet78 said;,Lmangla said:,BiruAngel said:

Grooming herself to get ready to meet up with hubby, I guess. Remember Okcat's comic on the "what's you plan if you have a free ticket?" and BEF was holding tight on the plane tail?....see, I told you chingus, Mr CEO is arranging for a mod year trip with Mrs CEO. So, did you all chingus keeping an eye on them?. Who knows you might bumped into them in your supermarket downtown? kekekekeke....

:)

)

:D

Guest cryjingle

Awesome, @cryjingle!  Thank you for checking that out.  You see, Guigui’s always confusing us about her whereabouts and I’m very much impressed by your baidu/weibo connections. It will definitely come in handy here when we need to track her down.  
You see, we have many blackholes in her calendar, and we can only speculate to the best of our abilities considering our lack of inside sources like you do.
For instance, would you mind checking where was Guigui on these dates:
1. last Wednesday, April 9 2. the weekend of Nov 17, 20133. the weekend of Dec 14, 20134. the weekend of Dec 21, 20135. the taping dates of the Chinese variety show last December? (was it Dec 29, 30 or 31?)6. January 1 - 3, 20147. the weekend of Jan 11, 20148. the weekend of Jan 18, 20149. April 4, 201310. the last day of filming for GWGM?
I know I’ve given you plenty of dates but I think establishing her locations and/or activities on any of these dates would be very interesting and will be more helpful in our connecting-the-dots.  
Thanks!

Guest ACA1430293623

spicystrawberry said: Welcome to mischeose ship @ACA ! :) Can I ask...what does ACA stand for? A Companion Alien? You from Brazil? "Catch up with Baidu" does that mean you can read Chinese? ;)

@cryjingle, 
Awesome research as to be expected from you!!  Thank you! 
But I hope you haven't been skipping our conversation here in order to do this, okay? There's no rush. :) Somehow, I've this image of you seriously pouring through all of Guigui's posts and the other posts on weibo, while we're out here in the forum chatting about vacations, and forks and chopsticks. Just join us when we're all gathered here and then do the work later. :)
Do you know the flavor of this soft-serve ice cream that Guigui recently posted?  Is this pistachio ice cream? Or some Taiwanese specialty?
Untitled_zps5d4f7aa1.png

Archived