(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bluemoonlight said: 13 minute Highlight clip of Gui Gui's upcoming drama "Slacker's Food Diary"
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA4MDYxOTAw.html
cr: uploader
Guess who also wore the same Alien pajamas? :))
Okay, maybe I'm just a teensy-weensy bit biased...BUT Gui Gui's oppa looks much better in it, dontcha think? ;)
cr: Gui Gui's fb

Guest ShermaineL

Help Needed

Stand By Me....... Always

photo stand_zpsae249efd.gif

Tace, GuiGui has answered  you.

stand_zps9ebe4acf.jpg

Always Stand By You

Guest spicystrawberry

When can we watch Slacker's Food Diary?? June? I am reallly boring. Hungry drama & movies :3

packmule3 said: Cryjingle, That was an awesome! I especially like the compilation of the early years of both TY and GG. @5:56, when she was being interviewed, what was GG saying? Korchick or minwooluv78, Would you mind translating what TY was saying @6:00 for us? And did he draw his ideal girl? :) Thanks! Btw, I'm on my cellphone, so if I clicked Spam or OT on any of the posts, sorry! Just PM, okay? Manicure and iPhone don't go together. Lol.

13 minute Highlight clip of Gui Gui's upcoming drama "Slacker's Food Diary"

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA4MDYxOTAw.html

cr: uploader

Guess who also wore the same Alien pajamas? :))

Okay, maybe I'm just a teensy-weensy bit biased...BUT Gui Gui's oppa looks much better in it, dontcha think? ;)

cr: Gui Gui's fb

oh no :(( . Thought this costume symbolizes TG and their memories? How come another 'oppa' has the chance to wear it? Guo, you shouldn't have....maybe you are not aware, but this costume is patented to GG's hubby ......call me bias, I don't want to compare. Hubby wins,of course! :D :D :D

Hi @mikoshine, @gil_noona? 
Somebody told me that Guigui also LIKED two more posts on FB yesterday. Would you please check and screenshot them, too? One is a post by Helen Tang with the picture of the Cheong-gye-cheong stone bridge. The second is an MV uploaded by Lan Lan Yu.  THANKS!  
She must be missing somebody yesterday. :)  The only one that had the hearts, however, is the post that @mikoshine discovered ... with the wedding pictures. 

No worries, @bouquet78. 

In this case, I’m treating this imitation as a form of flattery. Dylan Guo is paying Taecyeon homage or, as kids say nowdays, he’s giving TY maaaad respect. :)  And the fact that TY has one heckuva sour face here in this picture makes it even more comical. Remember, this is the picture that Guigui kept and saved

hahahaha....I am not worried, DG is just DG, he is charming, but not as charming as Taec, mianhe DG fans. I just want to remind him, be careful with the infringement of the right for wearing the costume...kekekekeke... :))

Guest gil_noona

Hi @mikoshine, @gil_noona? 

Somebody told me that Guigui also LIKED two more posts on FB yesterday. Would you please check and screenshot them, too? One is a post by Helen Tang with the picture of the Cheong-gye-cheong stone bridge. The second is an MV uploaded by Lan Lan Yu.  THANKS!  

She must be missing somebody yesterday. :)  The only one that had the hearts, however, is the post that @mikoshine discovered ... with the wedding pictures. 

@packmule3‌ Give me a couple of minutes unnie..

Archived