(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

[Preview] 2PM on Running Man next week.

http://youtu.be/WLwB7CyEe4A

#taecguiworlddomination #don'tofftopicmeplease

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6t9FglBIWLZVlAwUi1pUnhKUTA/edit?usp=sharing I know I mentioned to you about sharing a photo of a "flower-girl"...I posted the link... I hope it works :-S 
The dress is very simple but nice for a young girl :)

korchick

said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6t9FglBIWLZVlAwUi1pUnhKUTA/edit?usp=sharing 

[size=2]

I know I mentioned to you about sharing a photo of a "flower-girl"...

[/size][size=2]

I posted the link... I hope it works :-S 

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

The dress is very simple but nice for a young girl :)

[/size]

Guest AvaL1430293756

korchick said: @packmule3 said: I had asked the ladies here (I believe @lmangla@pluie625 and @jennifer_lum) a long time ago, what he meant by that.  I thought something didn't appear right. For me, why would it matter to him –it HURT him, he said -- that GG heard a couple behind her say “saranghae” unless he thought he would have done the same thing and shouted “saranghae” as well had he been there with her?  He regretted not being able to do the same "couple shout" because he opted out of the ride. 
If that’s the case then, then why didn’t he say it properly when he had the chance after Guigui said “saranghae”?  Embarrassment? Lack of privacy? Jitters?  Or was possible that he could only "shout" it on a roller coaster ride, like a mindless, thoughtless gesture, but he felt inhibited saying it in an emotionally-charged moment like this one? 
Oh well... his intention was there, but his execution reaaaalllllly sucks. lol. 
The translation was done more via word-for-word. The expression Taec used, when translated to English is about feeling "disheartened"He felt bad that he couldn't or didn't share something with GG like the other couple who shouted "saranghae" on the roller coaster ride. Remember, he was ALL about making good/happy memories with GG... so, he knew this incident wasn't one of those :-S 
I am sure (in light of how many crew members are EVER present) Taec had jitters, embarrassment and definite Lack of Privacy, when he wanted to express how much he cared/liked or confess any feelings for or to GG :\"> X_X

Guest labbit

I know this has been discussed many times before but I really felt their actions were so sweet and natural and sometimes they just caught off guard and suddenly remember they are infront of a group of cameras and ppl infront of them. 756a4baf32245faebe1f5b3de17322d5.jpg 1.Pic on top left:Amazed by Taec's close observation and close attentiveness to Guigui...he straight away noticed there was milk stain on around her lips.2.Pic on top right:Before Guigui push up her face to Taec, actually noticed that Taec's hand is already getting ready to help her wipe the stains...like what a husband will do. But later he pulled back.3.Pic on bottom left:When Guigui put her face forward and let Taec check, of cos very naturally he will wipe for her without any hesitation.I am not sure if Guigui's action is to ask him to check if there is still any stain left and point out to her where or what but don't you think both their action and reaction is too sweet and natural...4.Bottom right pic:After Taec wipe her mouth from left to right and right to left again (jin jia milk stain is so difficult to wipe?*scratch head*), both then suddenly realise their natural action and care for each other have seen by those infront of them.Do note Guigui action of pressing her mouth with both hand after and then Taec look with embarassment at camera men and then he did a very unnecessary action that is to touch the glass.Both actions showed some trace of shyness.

packmule3 said:

I had asked the ladies here (I believe @lmangla, @pluie625 and@jennifer_lum) a long time ago, what he meant by that.  I thought something didn't appear right. For me, why would it matter to him – it HURT him, he said -- that GG heard a couple behind her say “saranghae” unless he thought he would have done the same thing and shouted “saranghae” as well had he been there with her?  He regretted not being able to do the same "couple shout" because he opted out of the ride. 
If that’s the case then, then why didn’t he say it properly when he had the chance after Guigui said “saranghae”?  Embarrassment? Lack of privacy? Jitters?  Or was possible that he could only "shout" it on a roller coaster ride, like a mindless, thoughtless gesture, but he felt inhibited saying it in an emotionally-charged moment like this one? 
Oh well... his intention was there, but his execution reaaaalllllly sucks. lol. 

Awesome finds, mikoshine and labbit!

Would you mind sharing these two MVs or clips that GG liked on FB? I'm curious to know what's in them. :)

I know. I know. Curiosity killed the cat. I'm still left with more lives anyway. Thanks!!

Archived