(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

lol.  

Wae?  Aren't you sure of your answer? 

After this scene, he started saying thank you to a list of people, including Chansung, but he LEFT that important part unsaid. It was Guigui who said, "Saranghae" in her usual giddy way, and then she looked guilty after she and Taecyeon exchanged looks. Pffft.  

Omo..omo..omo...meaning..I hit the jackpot?.... :)) :)) :))

Guest spicystrawberry

It depends family background - since mine was modern, we use spoon and fork but when we at cousin or grandparents we used chopsticks. I can use chopsticks properly thanks to my dad - I learned it like few minutes but thats when I was child - easy absord and learn. Nowadays there are few friends of mine, use like GuiGui - I teached them but still didnt get it. Just yesterday I teached a malay friend (non-chinese) , to use properly and tada she learned! :D impressive. I dislike how people judge by religion - just because Chinese people mean must be very good in maths and supposed to know how to hold chopsticks properly. Tsk tsk.

Guest bluemoonlight

bouquet78

said:

packmule3

said: I've always been meaning to ask you, ladies.  Why is it that Guigui didn't know how to use her chopsticks properly? Is it because she's more used to forks and knives?

Guest dony3

[VOTE] Goddess of Asia 2014

Voting for Goddess of Asia 2014 starts on 1 May!

PLEASE VOTE FOR GUI GUI IN GODDESS OF ASIA FOR 2014. WE SHOULD MAKE HER AT TOP 10 IN IT. YOU CAN FIND HER AT THE SECOND PAGE. YOU GUYS DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE IT VERY EASY. WE DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN IN AND DO NOT WORRY IF NOT UNDERSTAND BUT JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION. CLICK THE BROWN ONE AND WAIT UNTIL THE CODE COME OUT. AFTER THAT RETYPE THE CODE AT GIVEN PLACE CLICK THE BLUE ONE. IF YOU STILL DO NOT KNOW MAYBE YOU CAN ASK HELP FROM CHINESE FRIENDS BCOZ I AM ALSO NOT CHINESE. YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY AS YOU WANT. PS- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH NOT GOOD.
Website to vote: http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/
Goddess of the five definitions
1 , a fascinating pretty face .
2 , an enviable perfect body .
3 , a people warm love hearts.
4 , a people obsessed with outstanding talent.
5 , a born goddess temperament.
Goddess selected criteria
First, you must meet the definition of five goddess .
Second, you must have strong popular heat.
Third, we must have enough influence in the region .
Fourth, there must be full of love super positive energy .
Fifth, you must be Asian or Asian nationality star .
Goddess selection rules

May 1st Asian goddess starts will be released by the group of experts and search engine with the data generated by the tripartite microblogging enrolled one hundred candidates , and open voting.
First round: May 1 - May 17, 2011 one hundred candidates goddess , users will vote for the former seventy cut.
Second round: 17 May -3 June seventy goddess perfect candidate , former friends will vote for forty cut.
Third round: June 3 - June 22, 2011 forty super goddess candidate , users will vote for the former eleven cut.
Fourth round: June 22 -July the 20th eleven supreme deity goddess candidates , online voting by the top ten , the ten selected Asian goddess .
Goddess welfare
1 , the top ten Asian goddess will board in May 2014 founded the " contemporary entertainment " magazine cover .
2 , the goddess of Asia's Top 10 list will be published to dozens of media partners .
3 , will produce ten Asian Goddess Edition Poster

BESIDE THAT VOTE FOR OUR TAECGUI AT THIS WEBSITE http://tw.weiping.chinayes.com/v-f1219ea6-4f9f-4360-899b-5803c369fb7c.html
YOU CAN VOTE ONE TIME ONLY. TRY TO CLEAR YOUR HISTORY AND GO TO THE WEBSITE AGAIN AND VOTE AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Guest cryjingle

wahh me too I'm Chinese but I'm born and raised in a western culture so I was never really taught how to use the chopsticks. I hold mine like Guigui and honestly no one has really told me off as long as I can get the food into my bowl =P Like Guigui others have tried to teach me the correct way but it really is hard!! I totally understand how frustrating it is for her! 

There were comments on Youtube about her not being able to use it - it can't be help if there is no one around to show at a young age the correct way and a lot of us asian actually don't know how to use it properly so its actually quite mean to judge!

Agree. I actually was not surprised to see Gui Gui holding the chopsticks that way, and I just did not understand why people made a fuss about it. Even my grandparents and my dad do not hold the chopsticks properly, though my mom taught me well in that (me and my mom always tease my dad in this), a lot of my friends don't do it in the proper way as well, we are all HK people. What's the big deal as long as you're able to eat with it anyway? (Shrugs shoulder)

Well Gui Gui's parents divorced when she was really young, maybe she was not really properly taught/corrected about it, or maybe her parents themselves did not hold it the proper way as well.

Edited to add: Korean and Japanese chopsticks are actually different from the bamboo/plastic used by Chinese people (Taiwan/HK/PRC), the Chinese chopsticks are sort of 'square' and consistent in thickness throughout, Japanese chopsticks are thinner towards the tip, and Korean chopsticks are usually flat and thin and made in stainless steel, which make it quite slippery to hold if you are not used to it, even I could hold my chopsticks well, when go to Korean restaurants and using Korean chopsticks, I will have to adjust from time to time so that I won't accidentally drop my chopsticks because it's too slippery LOL

Archived