(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: Lmangla said: okcat twitter: posted at 4 May, about 12.20 AM KST

caption: OKCAT NIGHT♥

@biruangel -- you got your wish! okcat wishes good night as well.. okcat is back! isn't it great to see his silly mushy good night/morning messages again?! :D

@packmule3 unnie I had my semester exams and vivas going on hence couldn't log in......

read all the pages and updated myself!!!!!
since we were discussing about uri couples kids how about these adorable twins--->

bouquet78 said:

@packmule3 unnie I had my semester exams and vivas going on hence couldn't log in......

read all the pages and updated myself!!!!!since we were discussing about uri couples kids how about these adorable twins--->

I feel that Taec would be the stern father while Guigui would be a fun mom!! <If ever this happens><I really hope this happens> :) 

I've always been meaning to ask you, ladies.  Why is it that Guigui didn't know how to use her chopsticks properly? Is it because she's more used to forks and knives?
Screenshot_2014-02-17-14-37-30.png
credit: b8l8
26P9-CnXUEM75sX4ZrwLlJPZYhTUVbBQA_dG5bkQ
1JcP6htNLku4AQFYBhCu90f8ZengFDHmGLGOdif9

Archived