(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

TaecGui Book 2...
Honeymoon in Jeju :x
I believe the top right pic is new? I don't remember seeing it in the Youtube or Full versions. Looks kinda like they're holding hands..ibqOmfQifOJTUE.JPGiC1o6QKknC7Ka.JPG

I love this bottom pic where they hugged tightly at the beach...like they're the only 2 people in the world...

bluemoonlight said: TaecGui Book 2...
I believe the top right pic is new? I don't remember seeing it in the Youtube or Full versions. Looks kinda like they're holding hands..

I love this bottom pic where they hugged tightly at the beach...like they're the only 2 people in the world...

Guest spicystrawberry

I like his latest hairstyle in the dark picture..the one took with Nichkun look how he play the game ;)

bluemoonlight said: TaecGui Book 2...
I believe the top right pic is new? I don't remember seeing it in the Youtube or Full versions. Looks kinda like they're holding hands..

Guest bluemoonlight

Lmangla said: bluemoonlight said: TaecGui Book 2...

ahhhh should i get it? aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! i want the wedding books!!!!

Exclusive TG wedding photos?...that is very tempting! @angelangie, have you made up your mind to own one? I think I am going to. Another add-on to my collections :D

Oops, I forgot to mention...
May 5 and May 6 are national holidays in Korean. That's why TY had them marked in red.May 5 = Children's DayMay 6 = Buddha's Birthday

I guess discussing TG's children's outfit was appropriate then, @korchick and @minwooluv78.  lol. 
wallpaper_May_2014_ftp.jpg

@angelangie? @biruangel?
Do we have these pictures?
The picture on the right -- is this when TY back-hugged GG? Goodness gracious, I didn't know they had that many cameras shoved in their faces that time. 14006_453129504765823_1382596723_n.jpgcredit: as tagged but I found this: adityadanugautama.blogspot.com/

@packmule3 said:Goodness gracious, I didn't know they had that many cameras shoved in their faces that time. 
When I watched BTS and saw 3 still-photographers not to mention, at least 2 'video' cameramen at differ positions to get multiple angles and the ever present camera man who does the interviews....YIKES!... it is amazing that TY & GG could find a groove and just be themselves enjoying each other's company #-o :-SS =((

14006_453129504765823_1382596723_n.jpg

yes i believe we do.... @packmule3 unnie thought i cant hardly remember the pictures of taec alone but i do remember the 2nd one where he n guigui is there at the back hug

and best of all taec didnt even move bk!!! :D

I am sure that I have seen these two pictures before, but, I am not aware that the second one was the backhugging picture....gosh, now only that I realized...I am joining our 'sparky' in the blur club... :))

@packmule3 unnie I had my semester exams and vivas going on hence couldn't log in......read all the pages and updated myself!!!!!since we were discussing about uri couples kids how about these adorable twins--->f6un.jpg

I feel that Taec would be the stern father while Guigui would be a fun mom!! <If ever this happens><I really hope this happens> :) 

urgh i dunno....i still have yet to complete the korean comic ....and i left book 3 n 4 on that....not to mention with this release it going to dent my pocket in one big hole.... ><

otokeeeeee!!!!!

so, you got the Korean version comic....then, maybe you should set this money aside for the coming DVD.

well, because of the EXCLUSIVE TG wedding photos, I cannot control my finger. I pressed the button. No regret now...kakakakaka.... :-)

I love the making in Episode 4, when they both sat on the sofa. It's fun when have around dozen camera but they still very cute and natural.
about the back hug in episode 13, I found the funny in the guy's reaction . see? :) He opens his mouth :"D do not be jealous of our TaecGui. =D

fghfgj_zpsdfca198f.jpg

packmule3 said: Oops, I forgot to mention...
May 5 and May 6 are national holidays in Korean. That's why TY had them marked in red.May 5 = Children's DayMay 6 = Buddha's Birthday

I guess discussing TG's children's outfit was appropriate then, @korchick and @minwooluv78.  lol. 

Archived