(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

BiruAngel

said:

These are gifs from Episode 8.  I think Taec tried to lighten up the atmosphere after the proposal ...  
When GuiGui said :  This place is romantic, don't 'break it up' ... it's a direct translation from Chinese, meaning don't spoil the atmosphere/mood.  

hey guys check this out!!! :D not sure which drama is this from heheheh :D

of course he only put his picture and GG one was cropped out however it still indicating :D

cr: 闵芳 (Facebook)

@angelangie -- is this real? it is not photoshopped?

Based on his hairstyle and hair colour...hmmm..i think this was from "the night before wedding"?...I agree, whoever spotted this does have sharp eyesight! Awesome! :-D

OkCat Twitter on Wed, April 30 at 2.00pm (KST: 3.00pm)
Caption 옥캣코믹스는 다음 주 부터 연재됩니다. 양해 부탁드리겠습니다. 세월호 희생자들의 명복을 빕니다.

So Okcat coming back next week?...miss Okcat soooo much!...

Guest AvaL1430293756

I can't believe I actually created an account because I just have to say how much I appreciate all the hard work you guys do! This is really amazing work! 
I'm actually a daragon (Dara +GDragon) shipper but seriously I've spent the last 3-4 days glued to this forum!! 
I know its rude to ask about something that's already been posted but I must ask. 1944 pages is really a lot to go through to look for something.  I remember reading, not sure on this forum or blogspot that a fan capture Taeceyon at a launch performance for 2PM and he was extremely down. Almost like he was heartbroken.  I honestly don't remember where the post is from but I do remember the author said something like - this was capture during so and so time which we all knew was not a good time for them. Them being Taecyeon and GuiGui.
Is this true?? Does anyone know where this post might be? I really want to know.  The only thing I could work out was that this happen before the Japan concert where there are speculations that GuiGui met him there which means all things were fine again.
If anyone knows what I'm on about please tell me!

pardon me ~ but anyone knew who she was with it?  Because when I look at the picture, I noticed something that was not dog, but the right arm and shoes in the image, and then the left arm with a mole on it.I have to say, I was skeptical that is Taecyeon, really. So, I really need someone to tell me that she was with anyone else (her colleague), if not I will be very excited. ( my hysteria about TaecGui  never be stopped )I like Taecyeon's fingers, so I was very impressed about it. His thumb slightly bent out.
and I can not help but find similarities of images with mole in left hand.
600full-ok-taecyeon_zps216ad71a.jpg

and I even saw them dressed ton-sur-ton. 
GuiGui t-shirt blue and the guy with blue shoes and shirt demin blue. 
Tell me!!!! 

yuyu0389 said: pardon me ~ but anyone knew who she was with it?  Because when I look at the picture, I noticed something that was not dog, but the right arm and shoes in the image, and then the left arm with a mole on it.I have to say, I was skeptical that is Taecyeon, really. So, I really need someone to tell me that she was with anyone else (her colleague), if not I will be very excited. ( my hysteria about TaecGui  never be stopped )I like Taecyeon's fingers, so I was very impressed about it. His thumb slightly bent out.

Tell me!!!! 

GuiGui Weibo on Sun, Apr 27 at 2.22pm (KST: 3.22pm)Caption :  謝謝他...一路好走[蜡烛]    Translation : Thank him ... please leave (rest) in peace [蜡烛] @黃小D" 對不起 ,大家要堅強,我愛你們 ,會守護你們。" 你留下這句話就走了,也不管大家那麼努力搶救你,生病要說,不說我們怎麼當你的支柱。 @鬼鬼吴映洁 鬼妞,你還記得照片中棕紅髮男孩嗎?? 他喜愛妳好久了,如今他會在天上繼續支持妳。 ( 阿弟~ 我不知道這樣做好嗎?? 但是我只想讓你不帶遺憾離開。) 675252e9gw1eftwswabskj20qo0k040y.jpg

GuiGui seems to refrain SNS as a mark of respect for this fan's demise (if I'm not wrong, he's the red head on the right). She posted her pics with the dog today, 3 days after she posted the above.  69012dbdjw1efxolkq6zzj20vk0vkwq5.jpg

Guest labbit

AvaL said: I can't believe I actually created an account because I just have to say how much I appreciate all the hard work you guys do! This is really amazing work! 
I'm actually a daragon (Dara +GDragon) shipper but seriously I've spent the last 3-4 days glued to this forum!! 
I know its rude to ask about something that's already been posted but I must ask. 1944 pages is really a lot to go through to look for something.  I remember reading, not sure on this forum or blogspot that a fan capture Taeceyon at a launch performance for 2PM and he was extremely down. Almost like he was heartbroken.  I honestly don't remember where the post is from but I do remember the author said something like - this was capture during so and so time which we all knew was not a good time for them. Them being Taecyeon and GuiGui.
Is this true?? Does anyone know where this post might be? I really want to know.  The only thing I could work out was that this happen before the Japan concert where there are speculations that GuiGui met him there which means all things were fine again.
If anyone knows what I'm on about please tell me!

Guest labbit

yuyu0389 said:

pardon me ~ but anyone knew who she was with it? 
 Because when I look at the picture, I noticed something that was not dog, but the right arm and shoes in the image, and then the left arm with a mole on it.
I have to say, I was skeptical that is Taecyeon, really. So, I really need someone to tell me that she was with anyone else (her colleague), if not I will be very excited. ( my hysteria about TaecGui  never be stopped )
I like Taecyeon's fingers, so I was very impressed about it. His thumb slightly bent out.

Tell me!!!! 

@yuyu0389 -- you either have very sharp eyes or your computer monitor is dirty! kekeke... am blur and don't see any mole. the only thing that I noticed was the beautiful dog. what breed is that and is that something native to taiwan?

I saw the mole even on my samsung mobile...the position of mole also look somewhat similar...I will sneak into baidu to see what the fbi there says....

Lmangla said: yuyu0389 said: pardon me ~ but anyone knew who she was with it?  Because when I look at the picture, I noticed something that was not dog, but the right arm and shoes in the image, and then the left arm with a mole on it.I have to say, I was skeptical that is Taecyeon, really. So, I really need someone to tell me that she was with anyone else (her colleague), if not I will be very excited. ( my hysteria about TaecGui  never be stopped )I like Taecyeon's fingers, so I was very impressed about it. His thumb slightly bent out.
Tell me!!!! 

labbit

said: @aval welcome to our ship...I hope you can be converted to Taecgui ship too.Do you mean below video?This concert is held in sep 13 and this month is a rough month for our uri couple.To read more..maybe @biruangel or @bibidep can direct you to Taecgui blog for mth of sep13... They had things very well organized there.Do stay around and share what you enjoy about Taecgui.

GuiGui's Interview at DDC promo.  Caution to the 'weak hearted':  Please don't 'freak out' if this interview recorded GG's denial in having contact with TY coz all celebrities will say pretty much the same thing (deny till the end) when asked.  Good example was a 2PM member denied dating his girlfriend just 3 weeks before their relationship was announced.  [嘻嘻] 10153981_235286516672496_295747955452800

★專訪★mina米娜雜誌5月號吳映潔專訪部分文字分享(轉載文字請注明出處)

米娜独家专访TO鬼鬼
前不久与韩国超人气偶像男团2PM玉泽演掀起一股“我们结婚了”热潮的临时新娘鬼鬼也加入其中,与大家分享了自己经历过“婚姻”后的爱情态度。当然,身为时尚达人的她,自然对於穿衣搭配也有很多心得,现场她也亲身示范了一些服装与包袋的搭配。她表示自己很喜欢DDC品牌所倡导的生活方式,也很高兴跟随小S,隋棠,曲家瑞等人的步伐加入DDC爱用者族群中来。

Q:平时自己有什麼穿衣打扮心得?
A:平时出门很随行,不会刻意去打扮,通常都是素颜,不太喜欢化妆。一般走在台北街头,我最多最多只会戴个黑框眼镜。遇到粉丝还是会打招呼,但遇到试探我是不是鬼鬼的那种人,我觉得还不如直接大方过来问我,这样会比较好。

Q:平时会网购吗?
A:我在台北完全不会网购,不过在内地拍戏时就会上网买东西。我选择助理的必要技能之一,就是要会网上购物。我只要说我想要买这个,那个,他就都能帮我搞定就OK了!

Q:和我们结婚了裏的假想对象OPPA还有联络吗?
A:我最近在忙著拍戏,他也似乎很忙在准备着些什麼,他现在的消息,我不用联络我都会知道,因为粉丝都会告诉我。我想这或许是我们之间间接的一个联络法吧。我的情况他应该也会透过粉丝知道吧。

Q:喜欢什麼样的时髦单品?
A:平时我的穿著会比较偏黑白灰色系。所以在单品选择上,就会以出挑的鲜艳色系为主。特别是行李箱,我觉得黑色的行李箱太多了,时常在行李等候区很难找到自己的那个。而花俏彩色的行李箱就能让我瞬间找到,像DDC家的,就有很多特殊的图案和颜色,有种独一无二的自信感。 

Can someone translate it please?   Thank you.

Archived