(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Thu, Apr 3 at 7.35am (KST: 8.35am)Caption

:  

OKCAT MORNING♥ 거리에는 등교하는 초등학생 주인님들이 많다냥!^^

Guest gil_noona

@Piping_Rahardja i cant believe you posted that pic :)) so you joined that PA Club did you?!  ;)) good for you...

for some reason i could picture someone going gaga over that particular pic... i'll give you a hint

f7ae3419e84e79467f8cbeb7bdb2e64d.gif

i'll go with the majority on this one, looking at the pic so long, it feels... wrong #forGGeyesonly ;))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@leechalee‌ You mean..

i3kKlarpa7sZ5.jpg

Cows are stupid.

ibjEyTWLhPk90l.pngiNwoQlOvMxURH.pngiZb6e02fgdtx3.pngiYsXGKqGVabbG.pngCr: the owner

=)) =))

@mikoshine  

I'm thinking the same thing too, especially the purple rice and the bottom one is toppoki too.   :D

Same here..was asking myself "am I seeing tokpoki?"...why GG suddenly craving for tokpoki?..hehehe...missing hubby maybe :))

6c8f80b3jw1ef2dspi6zoj20hs0dcmyw_zps66e71503.jpg

i spy with my delulu eyes, something beginning with B... Bear! that bear looks like the bear from LINE... oooo and it has a love letter :x maybe the bear represents SNS?? = the bear with the loveletter= TG mushy sns tag!

:-?

or maybe not lol 8-}

OK,...my turn..with my delulu eyes, something beginning with J...Jejudo. The picture on the left just right next to GG's big picture. The one right below the kitty picture...see a huge yellowish landscape?...was that the canola flower farm in jejudo?... :)) :)) :)) I know.. I know...thinking too much..thinking too far far away...

Someone made a compilation of all GuiGui's fans who posted a pic of themselves with Choc Girl magazine of which GG is on the cover of.  She featured all of them (well most of them since people still posting pics) in a MV.

@bouquet78, 

Before April 30, Taecgui have another special day to celebrate. Their 400th day Virtual Wedding Anniversary is on Thursday, April 10th. :)

I'm going to forget this... :)

400th days of TG virtual wedding anniversary....hmm....that's a lot of days! and they are going to have another 400, 4000, 40000 days... :-)

April 30,..hmm...sad and happy day because April 30 was their last filming day, GG cried her heart out and when I watched that, I cried like mad as well :(( sooooooo sad...but on the other hand, as rumoured, Taec brought her to WY bday party and this is not virtual...so, happy!.. :))

Archived