(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Anyway here's a jiinjia adorable video! :) Remind me of GuiGui's adorable voice!!! :3

@b8l8 like it? xD 

@angelangie,
Must I only pick one? 
I like #5 because I'm OCD (obsessive compulsive) so the neat organized straight lines and the three red tabs on the right appeal to me. I do feel the need to straighten that green quadrangle on the bottom left. 
Therefore, I'm going with #7 instead. Everything is ordered just right, and it reminds of the Rubin vase. Your eyes switch from one visual image to another depending on whether you're looking at the foreground/background or outer/inner image. 
Rubin2.jpg
credit:wikipedia

So, with #7, two orange triangles (left and right) remind me of two goldfish kissing. But the two blue triangles (top and bottom) remind me of a girl in a blue dress with two buttons and a diamond belt. She really has a tiny waist. 
Well? So what does this personality test reveal of me? kekeke. That I'm delusional, right? 

Here you go, @spicystrawberry, a bouquet of edible strawberry flowers. Hope you feel better.
strawberry-roses-.jpg
credit: as tagged
If ever you want to know how it's done...like you're catering for the wedding party for Taecyeon and Guigui, here's the demo.

25ff15f7f0ababbf89a1b12f995a8901.jpg

credit: as tagged

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Fri, Mar 14 at 1.07pm (KST :  2.07pm)Caption

:  

CANDY-! CANDY-! 이따 4시부터 옥캣이가 JYP 센터 앞에서 사탕을 나누어드릴거라냥!MEOW! Translation: CANDY-! CANDY-! Later, starting at 4o'clock, OkCat will be in front of JYP Center to give out candy, nyang! MEOW!

@biruAngel and @minwooluv78
BhZilq_CQAArIAX.jpg

Remember how you said the hotdogs were cut into octopus shapes?  Can we have hearts instead since it's WHITE DAY? This reminds me of the heart-shaped cookie cutter that TY used to make an omelette for Guigui. Hmmm...will he still pretend to be out of breath and say to her, "You ate my heart!"
e9359d56547d92f81d20d3df80044efa.jpg
credit: weheartit

Gui Gui close up poster from Peppers 

Okie honestly i prefer this from all the others that they had put on her besides the ballerina sets of course

cr: Peppers (Facebook)

Oooo....yes, I agree. This one look much better than the earlier one. Like KH said, "it's not you....too much photoshop".... :))

Guest spicystrawberry

Bubble-AF said: Where I like most of the ep 14 (at the end of ep 14) there is a question was asked to Taecyeon.

Q: You went over the memories with Emma/ GuiGui.

About Taec's interview I was personally touched when he said/acknowledged that GuiGui is his First MARRIAGE and First WIFE.  He admitted that there are many "First" things that they did together. And he also said "it is the First time that I am departing with whom I used to call my WIFE" (I really felt sorry for him when I watched this interview. I can see his sincere and how much he has invested his feeling to this virtual marriage program. Just like he said in the first few episodes, even though it's a pretend but the feeling is real. And the way he sighs before answering to the question shown us that he is trying so hard to hold his emotions.

I will not say/ analyst anything about GuiGui coz she is second to none for me when it comes to doing fangirl^^ (5 years being her fan, I kinda learn to know/ trust who she really is^^)   .... so no matter how much I admire/ like Taecyeon's personality and getting to know him more and more from the observations by re-watch their clips again and again .... but GuiGui will always be the First for me (:

Guest lok2ming

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Fri, March 14 at 9.41pm (KST: 10.41pm)Caption 宋小雷跟美呆在演那齣?   Translation :  What scene is Song XiaoLei and MeiDai are acting (out)?

spicystrawberry

said:

angelangie

said:

spicystrawberry

said:

BiruAngel

said:

spicystrawberry

said: Oh sure I did

:)

My first time doing collage with phone and screenshot my own (screenshot too much - button function not well anymore)

..is this one 

I did watermark my name - on the other side with another art photo but someone crop it off!!!

:(( X(*angry - guigui's tone* 

But yeah I can't remember when I post it or find back cause it's wayyyy too loong ago. I always remember to watermark now

:(

This one I edited again with my name above

:(

( Oh well. Experienced already the feeling without getting credit ~

Archived