(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cutecatandchick

bibidep said: @cutecatandchick‌: you got promoted one level now....good job....keep doing like this for a few days you may end up in my level hahaha. Wow wow...the wedding decoration are so pretty...I hope Taec come here to check out how his wedding banquet will look like, he had our big Unnie plan for his wedding free of charge hahaha.

Guest sophora

chinlylin said: BiruAngel said:

sophora

said:

Miss Mei Dai. you are mei dai(pun: 'mei dai' as a slang phrase means you are 'beautiful')  "Big brother's mission on Earth is to protect little Mei Dai!"  
( @BiruAngel  , @chinlylin  and anyone who knows Chinese, if you could please kindly check my translation, that would be great.  Thank you :)  )

Seems like he is a fan of the Alien/Earth Girl drama too  :))  Hope he will protect uri Guigui and make the role a good one for her, and take out/reduce scenes that might ruffle a certain someone's feathers...wait, he's a cat...let me rephrase, ruffle someone's fur :)

Guest bibidep

Hahaha @cutecatandchick‌ you must know a lot a bout us because you did lurk in here for a while. I have a nick name that the famous person name @Leechalee gave me, president of the blur club I think.....I only said what I see and feel....I don't pretend or teasing you like Taec and GuiGui teasing us hahaha.

Guest cutecatandchick

angelangie said:

cutecatandchick

said:

bibidep

said: Welcome @Cutecatandchick.....you board the ship at the right time, on the good day and also a special day for TaecGui...make sure you post a lot to get promote from Soompi to the next level in a few days...with your speed of posting right now you will make it. By the way, how do you know a bout the members in here are older than you?? Are you a baby girl or baby boy?? For me on TaecGui special day my desktop computer finally said goodbye to me....I need to buy the new one hahaha.....this iPad is not helpful for me...I can't post any picture....I'm having a bad day again.

korchick said: WOW!!! the decorations are soooo pretty :x ...didn't post all the photos but... you can get the gist

Posted by @Packmule3 
TaecYeon-ssi, what do you think? ;))
See the difference?

Guest cutecatandchick

angelangie said:

cutecatandchick

said:

bibidep

said: Welcome @Cutecatandchick.....you board the ship at the right time, on the good day and also a special day for TaecGui...make sure you post a lot to get promote from Soompi to the next level in a few days...with your speed of posting right now you will make it. By the way, how do you know a bout the members in here are older than you?? Are you a baby girl or baby boy?? For me on TaecGui special day my desktop computer finally said goodbye to me....I need to buy the new one hahaha.....this iPad is not helpful for me...I can't post any picture....I'm having a bad day again.

Guest bibidep

HAPPY TAECGUI FIRST YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!! I hope you two always happy and love each other until 100 to 200 hundred years later and every year to celebrate your special day with each other. I'm really happy to know TaecGui and this ship.

Hi everyone? Are we dedicating a page for taecgui anniversary? If we are, i'd like to pass my contribution :-) this is a repost!❤️

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o1llH8CnpPY#

Happy 1st Year Anniversary, Taecgui!❤️❤️❤️ No lurking here, Taecyeon! Just go and celebrate, arasso?? :-))

Compare & Contrast

the new:
Screenshot_2013-12-30-21-15-33.png
cr: b8l8

vs

the original

elvis-presley-152099.jpg

P.S -- not sure who this is? it is Elvis Presley, a famous old singer with some great songs but who also had some crazy hair and hip moves...
compare & contrast: Taec's hair and Elvis'....

[\spoiler]

comment spam!

9990860624_4dcf76cee5_o_2.jpg

(ep 1)
thought #1: am sure that PDnim didn't mean it this way but the caption makes it sound like he is some serial dater who has won several exams...
thought #2: the hair! Elvis strikes again...

comment spam!

a1xy.jpg

thought #1: she does not like him touching her feet but is happy to touch his shoulder?
thought #2: ooooo direct eye contact; neither one is looking down awkwardly...
thought #3: this is their first meeting? wow...

Guest lok2ming

Happy first wedding anniversary to Taecgui couple!! :x

Let's keep celebrating in 2nd, 3rd, 4th......till forever

:))

Guest cutecatandchick

Mianheyo if i repost this vid. But wacthing this vid makes me happy n thanksfull being here. 

: 李小文 Ps : 
if the link doesnt works, could someone help me to make it works? Thank you :x
MOD Edit :) Thank you for helping me :D

Guest cutecatandchick

angelangie said: Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1: they just met and he has already initiated skinship and she is not running for her life..
thought #2: how long does it take for other couples in WGM to get here?

Archived