(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lok2ming

sophora said: Was casually bird-watching (in a totally non-obsessive manner of course ;) ) and came across one of the GG drama head scriptwriter's weibo.  He re-tweeted (re-weiboed?) two of Guigui's posts:
cr 戴日强 (weibo.com)4th March 2014 

My attempt at translation: 
Little sister Mei Dai, life can be without fairy tales, but we should be our own Hans Christian Andersen.  Believe in/Trust big brother Qiang*  I will protect you... :) *the scriptwriter's name.  Rather than Big Brother Qiang, a better translation in our ship's language might be Qiang Oppa :)

5th March 2014  1:40pm China 
Miss Mei Dai. you are mei dai(pun: mei dai as a slang phrase means you are beautiful)  "Big brother's mission on Earth is to protect little Mei Dai!"  
( @BiruAngel  , @chinlylin  and anyone who knows Chinese, if you could please kindly check my translation, that would be great.  Thank you :)  )

Seems like he is a fan of the Alien/Earth Girl drama too  :))  Hope he will protect uri Guigui and make the role a good one for her, and take out/reduce scenes that might ruffle a certain someone's feathers...wait, he's a cat...let me rephrase, ruffle someone's fur :)
for those who can read Chinese, info on the scriptwriter and the drama
http://baike.baidu.com/view/1803053.htm
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%B8%80%E7%94%B7%E4%B8%89%E5%A5%B3%E5%90%88%E7%A7%9F%E8%A8%98

Guest lok2ming

69012dbdjw1ee4vx8y87xj20py0p8wij.jpg

GuiGui Weibo on Wed, Mar 5 at 3.01pm.

Caption 我們居然要一起演戲了...@LOLLIPOP_F敖犬 !請多多指教。 Translation :  We will actually act together in a drama ...@Lollipop Ao Quan!  Please look at us with favor.

(time stamp from @BiruAngel - Many thanks for the translation!    ;))

And the boy called "Ao Quan" (Owodog Chuang) is gui's old friend from Lollipop F in Taiwan...

P.S. The pic is so pretty!! I love her style in this film!!!! really "mei dai" (beautiful in meaning)

lok2ming

said:

我們居然要一起演戲了...LOLLIPOP_F敖犬 !請多多指教。Cr. Gui's weibo!

Translation: We are going to filming together surprisingly ....LOLLIPOP_F敖犬.. Nice to meet you!
(I am not sure about the translation......  ^:)^ ..I tried my best :X) 

And the boy called "Ao Quan" (Owodog Chuang) is gui's old friend from Lollipop F in Taiwan... 

P.S. The pic is so pretty!! I love her style in this film!!!! really "mei dai" (beautiful in meaning)

cannakat said:

BiruAngel said:

rose999 said:

I will stay true TaecGui shipper, do you see the sparks between these two?     (credit: Alyssa weibo)

i wont think of sparks....they known each other alot.....even though not the best as Gui Gui & Xiao Gui...i had seen them on stage together and Xiao Zhu tends to looks after Gui Gui and he has always been kind with her :)

Can't see the pics that @Rose999 posted & yours too @angelangie .  The pics didn't come up.  GG still need a better stylist or a fashion advisor, the checkered dress and the multi colored dress are .....   :-O :-O :-O  =((

Can't see those pics either, it always happens when linking photos from baidu

okie girls this is the pictures that @Rose999 was talking about lols i already re-upload the pictures into my photobucket so you girls should be able to see it :)

This picture was actually uploaded by Alyssa, Gui Gui's manager where she actually said

"Ghost you do love to laugh alot dont you?"

VERY curious to know what were their conversation and what were they laughing at?... Luo teasing TG?.... :))

"micheseo march. happy!"

option 1:
Cat-Sunshine-480x800.jpg
caption: "I am waiting.. when do we meet again?"

P.S ~ this will be my last micheseo madness post. winking at @angelangie! but if you haven't posted yet, feel free to do so.
have been supremely entertained by everyone's micheseo madness posts and new display pictures. interesting that uri couple attracts fans who also love games and have a great sense of humour. are other ships as entertaining? don't know since this is my first ship and am unlikely to have another. so micheseo family hug!

1796475_1451706421728297_1680428280_n.jp
question of the day: does it seem like these days GuiGui is frequently dressed with a bow in her hair, that sticks out almost like cat ears?
rational: some stylist thought she was cute and suits her...
delusional: is this like a shout out to a certain cat? like "meow, am filming far but thinking of you...."

Guest labbit

Lmangla said:  
question of the day: does it seem like these days GuiGui is frequently dressed with a bow in her hair, that sticks out almost like cat ears?
rational: some stylist thought she was cute and suits her...
delusional: is this like a shout out to a certain cat? like "meow, am filming far but thinking of you...."

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

packmule3 said: chocolateicecreamcupcake said: spicystrawberry said: bleached said: Ummmm….nope...all the connections that you ppl have done is mostly based on facts and their actions or reactions...!<i find it TRUE> and i enjoy reading them!…so Carry on!!…keep going…i mean connecting!!…:Don a side note, now that i notice i have used the word ‘really’ quite a few times!!…<pretty nervous and excited to post!> :\">

spicystrawberry said: chocolateicecreamcupcake said: spicystrawberry said: bleached said: Ummmm….nope...all the connections that you ppl have done is mostly based on facts and their actions or reactions...!<i find it TRUE> and i enjoy reading them!…so Carry on!!…keep going…i mean connecting!!…:Don a side note, now that i notice i have used the word ‘really’ quite a few times!!…<pretty nervous and excited to post!> :\">

Guest labbit

Lmangla said: Comment spam!
stuff you catch while re-watching...

ep 3:

cr: b8l8

nov 16:

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/11/socmed-guigui-wishes-goodnight.html

so her standard happy face seems to be 3 eyes. in the house, she used a pink font. in November, she purposely used a green font ~ OkCat green. this was a few days after her troll and OkCat responded by crying.. was she super happy by OkCat's response?
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/11/socmed-guigui-trolls-and-okcat-cries.html
EDIT: check out the cat on the mug and then the cat on her shirt.. hmm, almost like she included him no?

sophora

said:

Miss Mei Dai. you are mei dai(pun: 'mei dai' as a slang phrase means you are 'beautiful')  "Big brother's mission on Earth is to protect little Mei Dai!"  
( @BiruAngel  , @chinlylin  and anyone who knows Chinese, if you could please kindly check my translation, that would be great.  Thank you :)  )

Seems like he is a fan of the Alien/Earth Girl drama too  :))  Hope he will protect uri Guigui and make the role a good one for her, and take out/reduce scenes that might ruffle a certain someone's feathers...wait, he's a cat...let me rephrase, ruffle someone's fur :)

mikoshine said: i'm joining in with the cat pics... xkl眨眼

this looks like "the yellow radish incident" xkl哈哈哈  GG = shocked     TY = LOL-ing  笑哈哈

Guest sophora

BiruAngel said:

sophora

said:

Miss Mei Dai. you are mei dai(pun: 'mei dai' as a slang phrase means you are 'beautiful')  "Big brother's mission on Earth is to protect little Mei Dai!"  

Guest labbit

bibidep said: New OKCat cartoon set posted on March 5, 2014 at 10:34am Korea time.   The first picture had a red polka dot bow...GuiGui had the yellow one how come OkCat aka Taec created red color...You have another girl GuiGui voice hahaha.   :-t  A lot of stars appeared on the windows and the last picture look like a ghost sneak in to see what is OKCat doing.

Archived