(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Mwahahaha. Thanks, @BiruAngel!  
That stir-fried noodles with shrimp looked so good, I had to call my husband and I asked to change our lunch date venue to a Thai restaurant instead of our usual place. He was confused for a moment. His exact words were, "What?! Why? Why Thai?"  Poor guy. 
But this is how I feel...  Yippee!! Instant Lunch Date. a56670cb9e29e14f5087c2f7176c3bf6.jpg

@chinlylin, 
Is our Guigui wearing a DRESS and pink sweater, with her leggings and boots? Hmmm...Wasn't that the kind of fashion we thought she wouldn't wear for the 2PM concert?  Maybe we should do more fashion tips here. lol. 
6fdbd4f1gw1ee409asdkbj20no0hsacv_zpsf3fb

angelangie

said:

BiruAngel

said:

On Poster: Tell OkCAT 'My Best Dish' Recipe!  I wouldn't call it my recipe coz I know how to eat & don't know how to cook!  :\"> :\"> :\">Penang Char Kuey Teow (stir fried flat noodles with fresh prawns) 
Assam Laksa (Sourish Spicy Laksa with rice noodle).  Makes one droools ....
These two are my favorites.  

Guest bibidep

Guigui eat breakfast with noodle and dinner roll, the OKCat eat dinner with corn bread cake hahaha.  Post at OKCat twitter on March 4, 2014 at 7:30pm Korea time.

OKCAT DINNER-* MEOW-!
Bh4GGZNCQAEy41D.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

packmule3

said:

That stir-fried noodles with shrimp looked so good, I had to call my husband and I asked to change our lunch date venue to a Thai restaurant instead of our usual place. He was confused for a moment. His exact words were, "What?! Why? Why Thai?"  Poor guy. 
But this is how I feel...  Yippee!! Instant Lunch Date. 

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

But this is how I feel...  Yippee!! Instant Lunch Date. 

Archived