(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

"micheseo march. happy!"

option 1:
iStock_000011577625XSmall.jpg
Caption: "keep talking. am not feeling sleepy...."

P.S ~ the time difference between Shenzhen and Seoul / Shenzhen and Tokyo is only one hour. so less likely to have sleep issues (due to odd time zones overlap) unless you are talking and talking and talking and talking and talking...

"micheseo march. happy!"

option 2:
name: Siberian crane
siberian%20crane.jpg
info: The Siberian crane, which is an endangered species, can be found in Artic, China and Russia. Over winter, they migrate and the distances they cover ranges from 5000 km to 9000 km (~3000 miles to ~ 5500 miles); amazing!. The Siberian crane has a unique high-pitched voice.
lesson: what is distance? the distance between Taipei and Seoul is a little over 1400 kms (~900 miles); tiny compared to how far a siberian crane migrates.

Come on in, Taecgui fans and lurkers!  Dinner will be served.
85351da849e00b28661aec6c6db46351.jpg

For antipasto, I've prepared bacon and eggs with asparagus. (Look! @Minwooluv78 and @Biruangel, NO squid-looking sausages.) 
f4d52f1e0cd6a0ec97643cc0482d5566.jpg
credit: simplebites
For the first course, there's shrimp linguine in lemon pepper sauce.

84f7a7f534aae57b0e3130a9b45a1ca5.jpg

credit: tasteandtellblog
For secondo, we're having roast chicken in red wine. 

6e2fd833dc9df141a2559bbcdbfc6f03.jpg

credit: drizzleanddip
There'll be no alcohol served tonight (because I didn't check your IDs) but we'll have strawberry-infused water. @spicystrawberry will love that.

2037fecf0b68aa98f247122906963a9a.jpg

credit: justhealthfitness
And the dessert is good old fashioned chocolate chip cookie topped with handmade vanilla ice cream.  With coffee. 
7d47024c1bad0197e3eab75bb46acc24.jpg

LOL.  How's that for the OKCat's cooking challenge? Does he really need the recipes? The visuals are scrumptious enough. 

1912329_815125198502519_611481107_n.jpg

@minwooluv78 said.  Sorry I don't know what went wrong with the formatting, but I'll clean your post
haha It's just about their fashion.kinda hard to make out the words because of the yellow font...G-Dragon -  Layered Look ? Jacket, Color Tone Unity (?)
Taecyeon - No Tie Suit

Fangirl's perpective: "Awwww. I'm so disappointed. I thought my oppas are in a scandal together. G-Dragon was even tugging his jacket. He's signalling Taec to meet him after the event at the LEFT exit door. And. And. And. They're both wearing white. They MUST be a couple!" 
Seriously, though...when I read some of the fangirls' shipping accounts, I just have to throw my hand up in the air, and wonder what they're smokin'.  :)

I noticed the OKCat stickers...lol. 
There are stars in the sky.  And there are stars in the sea, as starfish.  Niiiiice. 
22.jpg?w=298&h=559222.jpg?w=293&h=559

BTW, for @lmangla --
Whenever I see TY -- or any other guy -- wearing a baseball cap backwards, I feel like swiping the cap off his head and putting it back on his head the right way. 
I have this aversion for backward baseball cap. ac2a362561b09ae86ddff339914aa20c.jpg

On Poster: Tell OkCAT 'My Best Dish' Recipe!  I wouldn't call it my recipe coz I know how to eat & don't know how to cook!  :\"> :\"> :\">
Penang Char Kuey Teow (stir fried flat noodles with fresh prawns) char+kway+teow+cha+koey+teow+3.jpg

Assam Laksa (Sourish Spicy Laksa with rice noodle).  Makes one droools ....easy+assam+laksa+2.jpgcr: as tagged.
These two are my favorites.  

Archived