(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Taecyeon Pictures Spam 

443411.jpg
I missed drinking like this...gonna do like this soon :D
taecyeon.jpg?w=600
This is nice. Will put it for my phone home screen for awhile :D 
cr : as tagged 

Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! 
WaaaaaaaaH! They're a couple. 
And his jacket is unbuttoned so we can see the stars. 
Ohhh. This is killin' me, girls. My feels! 
Call Dispatch! We've got a scoop for them. 

(see how typical shippers behave? Kekeke.)

Edited to add this photo:
1002655_808612032495082_1776529253_n.jpg

I'm reposting GuiGui's Weibo post with a bigger pic.
GuiGui Weibo on Mon, Mar 3 at 9.52amCaption :  吃早餐…Good morning      Translation :  Eating (having) breakfast ... Good morning1978607_722400274471612_303262974_n.jpg

at 10.28am she left this comment ...Caption:  對面的人是親愛的@alyssa秀卿 …[嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]       Translation :  The person (sitting) opposite is dear Alyssa XiuQing ... [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻] 

@spicystrawberry ~ how did you manage to find a picture of a red chick for your profile pic? LOL...
pHD7NCJERCUNR.jpg

@wait0801 ~ see that you are around and back. why don't you join us on our micheseo march madness?

@yokalana @labbit @bluemoonrising @bluemoonlight @akasia, @minwooluv78 @129alphabet, thao huynh, @yukiechubbie, piping rahardja, cinda yu, @mikoshine, @bleached @mi, @shiirlaaay @bladerunner, jennifer lum, joe lu, @alisonchua, shermaine, @diamond05, @rose999,
Guadalupe Anguiano,  @xybershock, @b8l8, @packmule3 @leechalee @ardorie28, @didoniji, @nalikahabir @drft @lauramcfarlane @chinlylin @runlha @fangirl11 @bouquet78 @silvershoes @runnyeggs @lok2ming @chocolateicecreamcupcake @c07x & others -- both OkCat and GuiGui are in desperate need of inspiration from the looks of their posts. they keep chirping about breakfast, goodnight and good morning. they also need some bird lessons from our bird watcher society. come on, post! even OkCat is highly excited about march for some reason. so lets join him! :)

ahjummah fan ~ see your cat with glasses. kekeke

@angelangie -- we had the season of giraffes. now it is march and it is the season of cats and chicks. where is your micheseo march madness post girl? post, post, post!

'Wonderful Days' Ep. 3 Viewer Ratings - TNmS (%) Nationwide: 26.8 Seoul: 27.8 AGB Nielsen (%) NW: 26.4 S: 26.7
'Wonderful Days' Ep.4 Viewer Ratings - TNmS (%) Nationwide: 27.9 Seoul: 30.9 AGB Nielsen (%) NW: 27.9 S: 27.7
BhuDJ0QCEAQgOLb.png
Bhu4FI8CQAAoM9K.jpgBhuvR8ACQAEgEuE.png
cr: as tagged

Guest spicystrawberry

chocolateicecreamcupcake said: spicystrawberry said: bleached said: Ummmm….nope...all the connections that you ppl have done is mostly based on facts and their actions or reactions...!<i find it TRUE> and i enjoy reading them!…so Carry on!!…keep going…i mean connecting!!…:Don a side note, now that i notice i have used the word ‘really’ quite a few times!!…<pretty nervous and excited to post!> :\">

Guest spicystrawberry

This is for Facebook Timeline Cover :D 
1922333_1389186451301864_266141403_n.jpg
Fans Art thanks to JellyFish, Tyting and Alice. Collage thanks to me, SpicyStrawberry :\">

Guest yokalana

Okay since we are welcoming happy micheoso march with cat and chick theme, so here we go..... This pic reminds me when TY patting GG's head in the tent during ep15.... 
Kitty-and-Chick_zps6855eca4.jpeg

Hopefully the pic came out right, since i'm still on the road nad posted it with my tablet hehehehe..... x)

packmule3

said: Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! WaaaaaaaaH! They're a couple. And his jacket is unbuttoned so we can see the stars. Ohhh. This is killin' me, girls. My feels! Call Dispatch! We've got a scoop for them. (see how typical shippers behave? Kekeke.)

Archived