(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick

said:

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Facebook on Sun, Mar 2 at 2.03pm (KST: 3.03pm)Caption 

SPRING IS COMING!!!   NICE WEATHER!!! MEOW!!! 
OkCat Twitter on Sun, Mar 2 at 2.02pm (KST: 3.02pm)Caption 

:  

산책나왔다냥! 봄이 온 것 같다능! 기분 좋아서 뛰어다니는중이라냥! 냐냥!냐냥!MEOW!!!!

chocolateicecreamcupcake said: spicystrawberry said: bleached said: Ummmm….nope...all the connections that you ppl have done is mostly based on facts and their actions or reactions...!<i find it TRUE> and i enjoy reading them!…so Carry on!!…keep going…i mean connecting!!…:Don a side note, now that i notice i have used the word ‘really’ quite a few times!!…<pretty nervous and excited to post!> :\">

Don’t make any apologies for being mushy and cheesy here in this forum, @sophora.  We’re all crazy here anyway.
See these pictures?
ecddf937b97463bcddb39da3c6fea18d.jpg

You want mushy? 
Mushy: Cheek to cheek. Nose to nose. With our legs and tails intertwined. Meeoooow! (sing to the tune of Rihanna’s California King Size Bed) Mathematical: 50-50 split on all assets and living space. Hey! Get your foot off my foot.Cheesy: I want to sleep right now so I can see you in my dreams.Shakespearean: Romeo and Juliet – cat style. Pervy:  What the heck is that sticking out? Husband-wife: Did you remember to take out the garbage, dear? 
:) Welcome aboard.

@burger78!!!
You changed your display photo!!!  Congratulations! Grrr.. Have I told anyone how I detest...detest... this new soompi set-up. I can't see if I've already clicked on a reaction button. Good! They've now return the old settings so we can see once more the display picture of those who clicked on the reaction button. Awesome, soompi techno-gods!
@Joe_lu, @JoeLu, @Joe Lu
I'm not Captain Ahab and you're not Moby D.i.c.k. Please come out from your lurking status when you're ready. But thanks for "awesome-ing" my posts.  (By the way, Moby D.i.c.k. is a classic. lol. Soompi thinks I'm saying something foul just because I used a term synonymous with a male reproductive organ)
b6c90b3af053.jpg credit: deletethis
@Yukkichubie,
Cute name. You better post here, too, or this man-child is going to have a major tantrum. 
Episodeb058_zpsc7893a9b.gif

Seriously,
when I see this...
Episode15Farewall00198_zpsf13f575b.jpg

I wish this for them...
402a6725-7f64-4072-9ba5-b527d7e31b6e_zps
credit: krystalwaresphoto.com
...well, of course, NOT RIGHT NOW. But in their future. kekeke. b8l8 said: angelangie said: bibidep said: I guess when Taec pinched his daughter cheeks he may have a flashback what he did with GuiGui's cheeks in episode 15 of GWGM at the train station.  By the end of his current drama Taec may fall in love with his twin in the drama and want to have his own kids soon too, whoever will be his wife in the future be prepare to have kids for him immediately after marry hahaha.  May be he has to ask GuiGui to do the job for him because her cheeks had more meat so he can pinch easy hahaha.

@chinlylin and @leechalee, 
Remember the Golden Goose sneaker discussion we had 2/25 --http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27055753/#Comment_27055753

20131220122556446_0001_zpseca8bdaf.jpg

Guess what I saw in Guigui's Zoom-In Facebook 2/27? Are those Golden Goose shoes? Or are they knock offs?  Does that store also carry this brandname? lol.
And no, I don't believe in couple shoes. That's too corny. 
1897724_634410336594750_671389337_n.jpg

Can somebody please translate what was written in Chinese? 全世界都中了星星的毒,我們當然在流行當中囉~ [3 star icons]

Thanks.

@packmule3   Caption :  全世界都中了星星的毒,我們當然在流行當中囉 Translation :  The whole world is 'poisoned' by the stars, of course we are 'in' its popularity. My interpretation :  The world is now mesmerised by the stars, therefore, of course we are trending towards it (following its trendiness).  

BiruAngel

said:

@packmule3   Caption

:  

全世界都中了星星的毒,我們當然在流行當中囉 Translation :  The whole world is 'poisoned' by the stars, of course we are 'in' its popularity. My interpretation :  The world is now mesmerised by the stars, therefore, of course we are trending towards it (following its trendiness).  

Taec's cut in 'Wonderful Days', Episode 4   9:12AM   <---click that 
@BiruAngel, thanks for posting :) I had to laugh at this scene because it reminded me of how a "small" statured female can get a tall guy to do what she said ;)In this scene, girl asksTY if she is heavy?When she is walking/limping, he steps in front to 'take back' what he said about his older brother & the girl character who took his wedding ring.He cared enough to not let her go & hurt herself more...even if he had to 'swallow' words he said ;) 
I told you I don't understand this dialect, yet.. with names and repeat button, I understand the 'gist' of it :))

@burger78 changed her profile pic! awesome! :D

here it is in case if you haven't seen it...
pZ0TKHUMV20EC.jpg

@burger78 ~ wherever did you find it? a cat and a chick and with that caption... did you photoshop it?

@torreydinh ~ your new profile pic is so colourful. :) by the way, that fat cat just made me laugh. and the shiny hardwood floors! kept looking at the cat and then the floors and then the cat...

cat-wallpaper-desktop-1366x768-3.jpg

come on everyone, it is micheseo march!!! join us!

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

1:05AM <--- click that to read what @labbit said about "You From the Star/My Love From Another Star" 

Again, I am sorry that I am always going-on about the similarities of TaecGui & "star=Alien&Earth" couple. 
After watching Ep.21, I found myself wondering.. well, I cried quite a bit during it and my son said, 'why, mom? it's just a stupid Korean drama!! Stop crying... don't cry!' (sound similar? even though he is only half Koream, he can't stand to see crying) :)
I wondered about their sequences of events and their time spent together.. I asked myself,
So, is this what TY & GG going to do???
What kind of wedding...just family.. or registered paperwork after 2people sign papers?
Will TY reveal his love for GG in public like Alien man did in front of reporters/restaurant/hospital?
Are they going to have the same type of pattern of spending 'limited' time together?...with eventual 'unlimited time' as goal? 

Then, I had so many questions!!!----
What is the required amount of time to Korean Military service?... anyone know?
How does that work?..choice of branch of military = army/navy/air force? 
What is the age requirement? 
How does one register for a Marriage License? 
What are the 'protocols' for marrying a foreigner(legal alien) to a Korean citizen?? 
What kind of paper work and is there a waiting period? 

Will "try" not to obsess about this...but if I am, I am just following the Trend :D

From my understanding military service is 21 months and the branch depends on your physical endurance. The age for the military service is 25 to 27 years of age(when you start it) which means taecyeon will soon have to go soon

Archived