(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3

said:

lok2ming

said:

Actually I am not a hottest/guigui's fan, but I really love their reaction in GWGM.After I hv seen the "behine scene" of japanese DVDs, I believe in my thought.

I cannot explain it well via words, but their eye contacts, their smiles and body languages are always telling the truth. 

Even my husband said Taec is falling with gui after he saw the ep15 of GWGM.He always says Taec is the one who loves more in this relationship as his emotions are really fluctuated because of guigui's action....

Guest didoniji

as requested :)

[TRANS] Shukan Josei February 2PM Interview

Secret of 2PM

The secret carried by the 6 members

The 6 members have released their 3rd album “GENESIS OF 2PM” which allows one to feel their growing development and listen to the drama story-like hit songs and the compositions the members personally worked on.

With this sincere interview we’re giving you their latest images and the reason why they keep on shining without a single change in their beastly energy ever since their debut.

The 6 members have released their 3rd original album “GENESIS OF 2PM”.

It is an album that displays their individual charms that have been polished even more over a year, and the power one can feel when the members gather together as a group.

Taecyeon: The title “GENESIS OF 2PM” carries the meaning of origins. We went back to the beginning and worked on the album casting the thoughts of our “beastly” or “manly” image aside on purpose, displaying every single member’s personalities in order to create a distinct colour of 2PM. We did it so that even those people who do not know us would be able to enjoy our album from the beginning to the end. Also, I think it’s a release that will be able to surprise people, making them think “Oh, 2PM sings that kind of song too”.

-          Wooyoung’s song “Merry-go-round” is his first Japanese composition. It’s a song that even the members like a lot, and it is probably the first 2PM song that features Jun. K rapping.

Wooyoung: I asked Jun. K to do it. He’s done some rapping for his solo stage during the concert already, and I know he likes rap music so…
Jun. K: It was fresh and interesting to work on a song with Wooyoung. I really enjoyed the recording.

-          You always keep on challenging yourselves. You are having a new arena tour in 2014 that matches your album release. What about the tour’s contents?

Jun. K: Either way, we’re going to sing, dance and run around a lot.
Chansung: I think it might be the hardest tour for us. However, at the same time you will be able to enjoy it just as much (laughs).
Junho: Of course, it was hard preparing it. However, it’s nothing when we think about you all being happy with it!

-          Every single day will be hard until the end of the tour in March, please let us know of your ideal way of waking you up, “I can work hard if I am woken up like this♥“.

Wooyoung: …… (lowering his head) It would be better if no one woke me up!
(everyone laughs and applaudes)
Taecyeon: Exactly! I think everyone would give the same answer! (laughs)

-          But what if you are woken up by an amazing woman?

Junho: I think it would be great if that amazing woman is my mom. Back in the days she used to wake me up with “breakfast is ready”. Right now I miss that.
Chansung: Aah, it’s the pattern of eating your breakfast and then going back to sleep (laughs).

-          Please, take the romantic direction!

Taecyeon: That would be for Jun. K.
Jun. K: I would like to be woken up with a kiss on my forehead. “Forehead” is the point.
Nichkhun: As for me, after being woken up with a kiss, it would be great to get breakfast in bed with “have some breakfast and get strong”.
Junho: I would like a way when I sleep on my side and she hugs me from the back and says “wake up”.
Chansung: She would open the curtains and the windows in the room… and I open my eyes from the dazzling sunlight and her doubly shining image.
(Wooyoung stands up clapping)
Junho: Chansung would never wake up like that (laughs).

-          It got really exciting, and finally, please tell us of 2PM’s goal this year.

Jun. K: Run at full speed!
Junho: If 2013 was the year to accumulate experience through solo activities, then I think that this year it’s time to apply that experience and to show an even stronger 2PM.
Nichkhun: This year’s goal is to continue working hard. I want to spend this year meeting as many people as possible through concerts, fan meetings and other various activities.

[CHANSUNG & NICHKHUN]

Something I want to challenge this year. Something you should challenge this year.

Chansung: I want to try composing. I am really greedy, so apart from continuing working hard on singing and acting, I want to add composing to it as well. Also, it would be great if Nichkhun wrote a song for piano.
Nichkhun: Eh? That surprised me all of a sudden.
Chansung: There’s one more, just like Taecyeon’s Ok Cat character, Nichkhun should make his character too. He’s also really good at drawing. So I think it would be great if he would open an exhibition with all the drawings he’s done so far.
Nichkhun: Rather than being a designer, as a goal, I just want to draw. Right now I’m practicing hard, learning from a person I know. It rarely comes out the way I want, but I wish that one day I could paint nature on a big canvas.
Chansung: There’s another thing I’d want to do! Photographing. I want to take pictures on a journey.
Nichkhun: Taking pictures is good, but Chansung should learn to play piano. Piano is the musical basis, and if you learn to play it, you can learn how to play some other instrument too. And if you say you want to try composing, then you should really learn how to play it.
Chansung: I once attended a piano school when I was little, but I dropped out when I understood it wasn’t for me. I went down the taekwondo rode (laughs). Shall I try challenging piano again this year…

[both members are active as actors]

Chansung: The filming for the Korean movie I am shooting right now is about to be finished. It’s called “5 Deoksuri brothers” and it’s a comic thriller family movie. I don’t know (laughs). It’s a story about 5 brothers who became one family after their parents re-married, but I can’t reveal anything else. Please look forward to it.
Nichkhun: I appeared in a Japanese drama for the first time with “Kindaichi Case Files – Gokumon Satsujin Jiken” which was broadcast in January. It’s a bit disappointing that I couldn’t immerse myself into acting properly, because I had other schedule for the Chinese drama that had begun filming earlier. But I enjoyed it a lot. Back then I came to Japan from China, and then went back to China again. So I didn’t even have an opportunity to meet Chansung, who’s good at Japanese. The Chinese drama is scheduled to be broadcast in China starting from July.

[TAECYEON & WOOYOUNG]

4CFCD0B53006EA465F4EECA2C00E98EA_B800_248FCF6CE9CE7F416C70FC8DE50F6B6FBA_B800_24

Something I want to challenge this year. Something you should challenge this year.

Taecyeon: Although I’ve been making solo songs up till now, I haven’t composed a song for 2PM. I want to challenge making a song for 2PM this year.
Wooyoung:  Me too. I want to make something. The things that I identify with, or things I’ve been inspired by… I want to express in music or a sentence. I want to make something new.
Taecyeon: As for Wooyoung, rather than taking a totally new challenge, he should release a solo again.
Wooyoung: Don’t pressure me.
Taecyeon: I think a soft song would be okay. A sweet medium-tempo song.
Wooyoung: Since Taecyeon began filming for a new drama in Korea called “Wonderful season”, I think his goal as of now is to accomplish that. I hope he achieves that. I think that this drama will be loved and recognized by many viewers too, so I support you!
Taecyeon: Just as Wooyoung’s said, my goal as an actor is to be evaluated and recognized. I want to create an image that makes people say “It’s certainly a series Taecyeon should be in”. Wooyoung is now filming in a popular variety show called “We Got Married”, and I also have an experience of filming it. Whenever I watch it, he’s always so flustered (laughs). I send him text messages like “It was cute” or “It gave a good feeling”.
Wooyoung:  When it was decided that I will be filming WGM, the members got extremely interested in it. Everyone was really excited; asking who my partner was (laughs). The filming is interesting, but… the woman’s heart…

[Questions about solo track titles]

It’s Only You feat. Yerin (15&) by Taecyeon, Give Up by Wooyoung
In what situation would you like to hear the words “It’s Only for You”?
What can you win at against the other members?

Taecyeon: That’s hard… I think I would be happy to hear things like “You’re the only one who gives me that kind of feeling”.
Wooyoung: … I really like water. I think I defeat other members at how constant I drink water.
Taecyeon: As for Wooyoung’s question, I think it would be better if I answered it. He excels in being an extreme hard worker. He always studies and puts an effort in working really hard, so that he would be able to show his upgraded image later on. The other thing he defeats (?) other members at would probably be worrying a lot.

[JUNHO & JUN. K]

Junho: I wish Jun. K challenged bungee jumping. Because it’s extremely fun!!
Jun. K: I’m really scared of falling down, so I absolutely can’t do this!
Junho: If you try it at least once, you grow more confident and get the feeling that you can overcome any obstacle. I tried it for the first time last year in Japan, afterwards I went for it in Korea as well.
Jun. K: I’d like to try raising a tortoise. Your heart calms down when you watch them. You sympathize with the patience of walking slowly, so Junho should also try raising a tortoise.
Junho: I don’t like walking at a slow pace like tortoise, so I’ll just run and take a bungee jump (laughs).
Jun. K: I take part in the musical “The Three Musketeers” and its performances open in Japan this March. Right now I’m in the middle of practice, but since it’s a re-run from last year, I can relax a little bit. I think that I was able to learn more about musical expression by standing up on that stage.
Junho:  As for me, I’m about to finish filming for “Memories of the Sword”. It’s a historical action movie, and I found it hard, because both genres are new to me. It was an honour for me in this movie to work with Lee Byunghun senior whom I really like and admire. He’s a very humorous person, and I found his pieces of advice really helpful! I really want to become closer with him in general as well. Ah, I don’t know whether it’s gonna be this year, but it’s something I want to do before I die – to have a solo debut in Korea.

[Two people born in January]

Jun. K: On my birthday (January 15th), I was ill and I was practicing for the tour.
Junho: On the 15th at around 3 p.m. I sent him a Happy Birthday text message, but there was no reply… I thought he was asleep, but…
Jun. K: I wasn’t feeling well, so I was sleeping. But I did send you a reply on the next day.
Junho: There’s a conventional birthday event at our company. Suddenly the practice room goes dark, and the members appear holding a birthday cake. When the birthday person blows the candles, the lights turn on again, and the surprise event is over. The practice resumes immediately (laughs). This year, there is no practice on my birthday (January 25th), so I think I will spend it quietly.
Jun. K: Last year Junho’s birthday was in the middle of the tour. We were in Nagoya, and since we shared the same room, I made him a surprise event.
Junho: Thinking that the members aren’t even saying me anything, I went into the shower room and spent the next 30 minutes having a phone conversation with my friend. When I opened the door, there was Jun. K with a choco pie (laughs).
Jun. K: It took a while since he left the shower room. When he did, the wooden chopsticks that I used instead of candles have almost been burned off.
Junho: Hyung made a video, but since it was filmed after taking a shower, I was only in my underwear. Therefore, we can’t show you that (laughs).

JPN-KOR: 고기

KOR-ENG: egle0702

Since our Facebook page has not reappeared yet (*sobs*), you can find the scans at CantStopLove, but please do not reupload or edit as per the person’s request.

========================================================================

CHECK OUT FOR MORE INTERVIEWS AT 2pmalways.tumblr.com

Guest leechalee

15PressCon.gif

Omg... @BiruAngel the first gif just makes me want to watch GWGM S1all over again ;;) ... look at them! Like theres no one else in the room ;)) ;)) Ya, Love birds-press conference, hello :-h :-h ;)) ;)) *deep sigh* :x

a song to go with the gif..

http://youtu.be/FWkjqy20zpI

Guest spicystrawberry

Taecyeon: Just as Wooyoung’s said, my goal as an actor is to be evaluated and recognized. I want to create an image that makes people say “It’s certainly a series Taecyeon should be in”. Wooyoung is now filming in a popular variety show called “We Got Married”, and I also have an experience of filming it. Whenever I watch it, he’s always so flustered (laughs). I send him text messages like “It was cute” or “It gave a good feeling”.

MENBONG MOMENTS :D

Awww...I missee TaecGui ♥ ^^

Taecyeon: Just as Wooyoung’s said, my goal as an actor is to be evaluated and recognized. I want to create an image that makes people say “It’s certainly a series Taecyeon should be in”. Wooyoung is now filming in a popular variety show called “We Got Married”, and I also have an experience of filming it. Whenever I watch it, he’s always so flustered (laughs). I send him text messages like “It was cute” or “It gave a good feeling”.

MENBONG MOMENTS :D

Awww...I missee TaecGui ♥ ^^

It seems like, not only us who missed GWGM TG...he and she also did miss GWGM... :x

Guest spicystrawberry

m4HWiV8.jpgComments Spam :thought #1 - both of them such a comfort couple thought #2 - the right side 3 eyed alien....what's wrong with his lips? O_Othought #3 - which one is Taec / GuiGui?? It seem to me that left one is Taec while right is GuiGui but the star confused me.thought #4 - oh oh talking about star - is this also one of their 'code' or something together?? 

cr : TaecGui Blogspot

Guest spicystrawberry

I noticed that she sure does taking photo with umbrella? IMO, it's not a usual pose with umbrella. I mean once is okay....but this is three times and maybe much more but I can only found this three - I remember one is where she arrived Korea? Or around the time where she going to Korea or something but anyway - here ~ Alien first then Stars and Polka Dots ;)
1958037_10151835261026157_1686604946_n.j

cr : TaecGui Blogspot & GG FB Acc 

@

spicystrawberry

said:

Comments Spam :

thought #1 - both of them such a comfort couple thought #2 - the right side 3 eyed alien....what's wrong with his lips? O_Othought #3 -

which one is Taec/GuiGui?? It seems to me that left one is Taec while right one is GuiGui but the confused me 

thought #4 - oh oh talking about star - is this also one of their 'code' or something together?? 

@

spicystrawberry

said: I noticed that she sure does taking photo with umbrella? IMO, it's not a usual pose with umbrella. I mean once is okay....but this is three times and maybe much more but I can only found this three - I remember one is where she arrived Korea? Or around the time where she going to Korea or something but anyway - here ~ Alien first then Stars and Polka Dots

;)
cr : TaecGui Blogspot & GG FB Acc 

Both posting from yesterday and just a few hours different.Don't you think it looks like a respond to the other although the sequence is the reverse looking at the timing of posting. 7ca3acacfa76717711f4fc88ce768d62.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

labbit said: Both posting from yesterday and just a few hours different.Don't you think it looks like a respond to the other although the sequence is the reverse looking at the timing of posting. 

korchick said:

@

spicystrawberry

said:

Comments Spam :

thought #1 - both of them such a comfort couple thought #2 - the right side 3 eyed alien....what's wrong with his lips? O_Othought #3 -

which one is Taec/GuiGui?? It seems to me that left one is Taec while right one is GuiGui but the confused me 

thought #4 - oh oh talking about star - is this also one of their 'code' or something together?? 

korchick said: This was posted by @bibidep, From OkCat TwitterOn Feb. 21, 2014 at 4:00pm Korea time.혹시 이런 경험있으신 주인님 계시냐옹?By chance - masters/owners, have you had such an experience nyong?[

On Poster: Visited the neighborhood that I grew up in! It's not the same place that I once knew~
The neighborhood has changed so much! Where am I??

I think there is a connection....This photo posted on Twitter at 12:57pm on Feb. 20, 2014 Korea timeCaption: WHERE AM I? MEOW!
Thanks, @minwooluv78 for translations of the inside of cartoon. 
@tamah stated:I am one of the few that were questioning about the key on OKcat keychain, and I love this possibility the best.To my question, "Wonder if he went to visit his old neighborhood... or maybe this is his home?"
My explanation as to why I believe there is a connection.... 

the cartoon takes about a week to prepare and I do believe TY knew about GG coming for a visitthe photo can be taken on the day and posted immediately or wait for any convenient timeOkCat key fob with single key was posted after TY's departure to Japan (on Feb. 22,2014, @ 7:17pm.) We know "key" can be a symbol for "reminder" as well as other symbolic sayings...
We suspected that Feb. 18th was a "special day" and I believe there was some sort of meeting... 'somewhere'... don't know where (?)Given TY's new drama has a Busan dialect and you all know TY was born there (Busan). There must've been scenes that may have been filmed there. I don't know the distance btwn Busan & Seoul, but I think it can be done in a day via train or car. So, even if GG was not involved... there is some connection :) 

mikoshine said: korchick said:

@

spicystrawberry

said:

Comments Spam :

@chinlylin said: @mikoshine said: korchick said:

@

spicystrawberry

said:

Comments Spam :

Archived