(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

GuiGui Facebook on Fri, May 2 at 6.05pm (KST: 7.05pm)
Caption :  快去預購我跟oppa的回憶吧    Translation :  Hurry to pre-order mine & Oppa's memories (of GWGM)

"我們結婚了"國際中文版預購通知。(博客來與露天獨家預購)
預購贈品:鬼鬼親筆簽名 
(全彩印刷,原價380,預購再享9折342元)
露天拍賣
http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21405023118636

博客來

http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010635259

數量有限,售完為止。

interesting...@biruangel, is this for sale in Taiwan only, or they shipped worldwide. It seems like it is for sale in Taiwan only. If yes, then might need @chinlylin help to get one (maybe it is already sold out by now...kekeke...) :D

bouquet78 said:

GuiGui Facebook on Fri, May 2 at 6.05pm (KST: 7.05pm)Caption :  快去預購我跟oppa的回憶吧    Translation :  Hurry to pre-order mine & Oppa's memories (of GWGM)
"我們結婚了"國際中文版預購通知。(博客來與露天獨家預購)
預購贈品:鬼鬼親筆簽名 
(全彩印刷,原價380,預購再享9折342元)
露天拍賣
http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21405023118636
博客來
http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010635259
數量有限,售完為止。

@packmule3 said: @angelangie said: Anyone up to do a personality test to see which Houses you belong to in 'Games of Thrones' :D
http://www.muldersworld.com/quizstart.asp?q=13&result=House+Targaryen&name=Which+%22Game+of+Thrones%22+House+do+you+belong+to%3F

above is the mention link :D have fun im in House Targaryen :D

Do you want one @bouquet78?  I'll get you one and mail it separately.  Or you can just order it and have it delivered to my address and I'll mail it to you if they don't offer overseas shipping.  Whatever you feel it's easiest.  

It's very kind of you @chinlylin,but, after browsing through...I think there is worldwide shipping from www.books.com.tw let me figure it our first. If cannot, then I will ask this favour from you...kekekekeke.... :-)

Ooooh!!! Awesome!

We're sorority sisters! 

Can we "toilet-paper" a frat house? Can we streak down the quadrangle? kekeke Maybe we can invite Guigui to our house, and we'll have a wardrobe makeover. kekeke. @bouquet78, what house are you in? 

I don't think this is what @angelangie meant by "Houses" though...

@packmule3, I am in 'House of Tyrell' :D

Guest gil_noona

@packmule3, I am in 'House of Tyrell' :D

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@bouquet78‌ Me too..

?url=4%2Ebp%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F%2Dcm5vNQ

Cr: muldersworld.com

Guest cannakat

minwooluv78 said: BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Fri, May 2 at 3.34pm (KST: 4.34pm)Caption :  '고마워, 사랑해' 라는 말, 아끼지 않고 자주자주 하도록 하자냥! 주인님들! Instead of saving the words 'Thank you, I love you' let's say it often nyang! Owners/Masters!

drft said:

I wish we had a guy's perspective on this proposal.

@jwand, are you a guy? @joe_lum, are you a dude? 

@drft?!!! Where art thou, @drft? I want to pick your brain. I want to know how you would be feeling if you were about to propose and your fiancee-to-be says, "What are you DOING?!!"  and you explain, "It's a proposal, dear."  What would be going through your mind? kekeke

Guest AvaL1430293756

korchick said: @yuyu0389 said:

@

AvaL

said:

@korchick wahh I cant believe I forgot to write Chinese =\

So that means - English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.

I'm not too sure how similar Korean and Japanese are but they seemed to always say "promise" in Japanese. At the beginning did she not say Ok-kun? that's a honorific.. though she should actually use Ok-san for someone she is not familiar with.

I don't know how strong her Japanese is - but she does uses it here and there~

Lol - i'm suppose to be working and studying and all I've been doing is read taecgui.blogspot and this forum and watch GWGM over and over again =P

It's very kind of you @chinlylin,but, after browsing through...I think there is worldwide shipping from www.books.com.tw let me figure it our first. If cannot, then I will ask this favour from you...kekekekeke.... :-)

@biruangel, @chinlylin, yup....there is worldwide shipping from www.books.com.tw. First, need to sign up as member, then after add in the book to 'the cart', proceed checkout where you can select the button 'overseas', and choose to pay by credit card....hmm...very tempting... :-) So, again, thanks for your offer @chinlylin, I won't bother your this time, but not on 2pm concert, ok..... :))

Archived