(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@bouquet, Dolce & Gabbana usually will feature floral dresses every other year, and I saw this pic of a girl wearing floral shoes. I think GG can do this.

credit: tumblr

GG can also go with an updated version of the ballet flats like this... in pink. 

credit: balielf

or Christian Louboutin boudoir slippers

credit: lyst

or Chloe square-toe ballerina flats
credit: barneys

Chloe scallop flats
credit: shopbop

Prada ribbon shoes...they show a little "toe cleavage" so they're supposedly sexier. kekeke.
credit: favim

And Dolce & Gabbana cage/floral shoes. I heard these were a hit on the runway. But they look painful. 
credit: basicshoe

The last one is the best! I like the last one. I like, you like?... :D

Hq)지난해추웠던택연생일아침 철통보안을하고 KBS로출근하는 택연입니다 Last year Taecyeon's Birthday 20131227 0932 Cold day
cr: as tagged
Bl1WYVGCQAAlTiv.jpg
Looks like we're not the only ones missing OkCat's posts, this poster is coming up with all sorts old pics of Taec!  :D 

GuiGui Facebook on Tue, Apr 22 at 11.23pm (KST: 12.23am)Caption :  強強呆呆有段感人的愛情,敬請期待深圳合租記之一男三女合租記。 Translation :  Qiang Qiang and Dai Dai have a touching love story, so stay tune for 'Shenzhen One man Three Women Housemates Diary' (drama).
1458655_10154103325275038_40200607573978

hello ladies!......just saw the new pepper's poster wherein uri guigui is holding the dictionary!!!...mayb peppers is offering free dictionary on buying its nailpaint! :)) ...
neways i had an idea about celebrating the end of this thread and the beginning of a new 1!!how about coming to the ship in costumes of our favorite tv soap,anime,cartoon characters n sharing our thoughts on why we joined this micheseo ship!!<kinda like renewing our vows,like in a marriage!>costumes such as the three eyed alien....kf65.jpg
credit:taecgui blogspot
or like this------>
i062.jpgcredit :as tagged

Guest ShermaineL

ackmule3 said: Question: How to make him fall in love with you?We can make a list but the short answer is really simple.Short Answer: Be Guigui.  

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Tue, Apr 22 at 11.23pm (KST: 12.23am)Caption :  強強呆呆有段感人的愛情,敬請期待深圳合租記之一男三女合租記。 Translation :  Qiang Qiang and Dai Dai have a touching love story, so stay tune for 'Shenzhen One man Three Women Housemates Diary' (drama).

BTW, @lmangla, if anybody asks us why we think Taecyeon and GG are dating, show them this tweet, too. 
2013-12-15-12-31-01_zpsd25caa0b.png
Why on earth would he send out a tweet like that if GG didn't mean anything to him? And on the very day that GG was scheduled to shoot that kissing scene, too. I'd really like to hear an alternative reason. 

Guest cryjingle

packmule3

said: BTW, @lmangla, if anybody asks us why we think Taecyeon and GG are dating, show them this tweet, too. 

Why on earth would he send out a tweet like that if GG didn't mean anything to him? And on the very day that GG was scheduled to shoot that kissing scene, too. I'd really like to hear an alternative reason. 

Archived