(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Happy 1900th !! - No time to do special stuff - SMARTmobile version unable to post fancy stuff except words - Happy to know everyone here :D - Keep sailing - TaecGui is the best And now hide into hole again. EDIT : @BiruAngel oh btw, the hairstyle not moshida to me. XD

Guest gil_noona

packmule3 said:

labbit said:

bouquet78 said:

Come on, ladies.  Feel free to jump in and add to the list.  Don't worry about the numbering.  We can edit...

5. Give her surprise...get her silver coloured shoes!...buy her caterpillar!...

6. talk to her more cause she love to talk :D

7. Let her troll on you 

4f6a086640597502f85d446872ae8526.jpg

mwahahaha.  I laughed at this scene, too, @labbit.  They had just met each other the day before and she was already whacking him.  And her face!!  It was like, "Enough of your nonsense, Taecyeon. That's definitely NOT the boy in the program. You don't know what you're talking about. WHAAACK!"  

Love this scene too *hi 5*!!! Taecyeon was not even angry when she hit him with the pillow....I think he was probably shocked and do not know what to react because he might not experience such a cheeky girl before haaaa....

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@labbit HI 5!!! LOL..

ivuGbItA3BqsI.gif

Cr: as tagged

The proud son of his parents. His goal is a happy home. #택연 http://taecyeon.kr/INTERVIEW/374901  cr: as tagged.10245306_1467126133519659_55679475680542

Taecyeon’s interview for his first movie premiere in Japan!

2PM Taecyeon’s first movie! Together with Joo Jihoon, Taecyeon is main actor in the romantic comedy movie “Marriage Blue” acts as the intelligent chef. With the high expectation for the premiere in Japan on 10th May, here's the interview with Ok TaecYeon.

Can you tell us the reason you chose to debut as movie actor through this movie and how is your feeling?

When I read the scenario, I loved it immediately because Woncheol's character really matches my personality. I wanted to show the world another side of me which is not wild image as I often portray on stage. One of the lines of my character which impresses me is: “The common point of having a relationship and cooking is, even if you follow the recipe, the result could come out totally different”. Since my father got married at the age 27, I also thought that I want to get married around the same time (as my father).  But now I changed my mind a little. Since acting as a couple in Marriage Blue, I experienced things that in real life I haven’t known of. I was surprised to learn that a couple when decided to get married could experience such big mental discomfort. The marriage between people with different religion, age and nationality. Each of them got agreement from married people in real life, and for me as a single, I can understand well about marriage.

Right now you are 26 years old. From now until your father’s married age 27 is not far anymore, what do you think about marriage now?

For now, getting married at the age 27 may not possible but, my life’s target is to have a family, be happy and be stable, those for me is really important.  

What is the special risk when you are lead actor for the first time?

Each time I start to do new thing, I feel nervous. I hesitated when I was cast to appear in drama “Cinderella Sister” (2010/KBS2). Since I was scared (laugh). It is the same with movie. It was important how to get over your own nerves. This time, since there were many seniors in the movie, I felt more comfortable.

Would you like it if you to have more scenes?

Before filming I already knew the amount of my appearance, because of living-together couple acting or Chef charater, I was on filming set alot so I didn’t think I have little appearance. In a love triangle, one person is Joo Ji-hoon whose character is a guide in Jeju-island, in movie his character is “active” character, and mine is “inactive” character. When coming to Chef story, I needed to show how a young but successful Chef using his knife at professional level in a short scene. In reality, the cooking scene is not a big part. I am a person who love eating so when there is a difficult menu, I will try to cook myself. Sometimes I also call my friends over and eat together. Some easy-making dishes like fried-rice-with-kimchi, stir-fried rice cake, kimchi stew, soybean paste stew. People who cook may know it already, but kimchi stew or soybean paste stew are really simple (laugh).

What about difficulties while acting (in this movie)?

It’s how to speak. Woncheol is a person who can speak both English and Russian. Since I was living in the US when I was young, until now I can speak English, but Russian is really difficult. Thanks to Guzal who came from Uzbekistan, I could imitate perfectly (for the Russian speaking scene) but when I was filming, I was too nervous and coult not talk with anyone. The night before too I could not sleep and I still remember how nervous I was (laugh).

How about the scene where you and Lee Yeonhee had skinship?

(~the scene where Woncheol kissed and lifted Somi up to the counter)

Eventhough there was no special episode (to talk) about that scene, I was talking a lot with director about which feeling to include in. There was a situation where impromptu was included outside the script. After kissing, if Woncheol hugs and lifts Somi up to sit on the counter would flow nicely so director decided to do that way. We did 3 times and seems director took the last one. The filming set was peaceful when we filmed that scene.

Lee Yeonhee is same age as me so we quickly become friendly, and we talk about acting with each other. Since before filming I had activities overseas so we could not communicate well, we texted each other. All the casts and staffs tried to match up with my schedule difficultly so I was really thankful. And among that, Ma Dongsok is a really humourous person.

How was your life in the US?

Korean students who came to the US all have the spirit to win by studying, and I was the same. The city I lived back then is 40 minutes going by car from Boston, and population around 3000 people. The little village that who is living where, even whose cousins are living where we all knows, seems like it doesn’t exist in Korea. Everyone knows all who is whose relatives, or friends, so there is no problem or discrimination. I still keep contact with my old friends back then. They saw me through Youtube and told me that ‘you body got bigger’.

I heard that your parents are really strict, is there any story to tell us?

Each time I do something, naturally I think about my parents. I want my parents to be proud of my actions. Every thing I do will eventually go to the news, soon my parents will know. I try my best not to make my parents disappointed in my actions. I have a sister who is 1 year older than me. My sister always does everything better than me. Study, sports and many other aspects my sister is better than me, and I got influences by her. Right now she is working at a company in general public so she keeps secret about me as her young-brother. I am non-existent young brother. Huk huk T_T

You acted as a person with 7 years in relationship, how about your real dating experience?

1 year was a long time for me.  The last time I was in a relationship was 4~5years ago, even I don’t have anyone right now I don’t feel lonely. I am used to being alone. They said that “Even you are lonely you don’t feel sad” right? Always there are members and staffs with me so I think there is no time for me to feel lonely. When I was in relationship I was a nice guy (laugh). I would want to try being bad guy one time though. (If girlfriend has eyes on other guy then ) I would make the same choice as Woncheol. When you look at it, a girl who feel other man’s attraction seems not the destiny girl for you. Because I think the type who got attracted by other person, is considering that person’s attraction higher than mine.

Your dating style?

I can define it in one sentence. “Dating dedicatedly, working boldly”. In work I can try many things diversely but dating is not easy. Lately I boldly decide to launch charater business. With the Okcat character business, the concept and the event are really enjoyable.

cr: TaecYeon.kr

Voila!  We now have the official list of Pervy ahjummas. These are:
@Bladerunner@Torreydinh@lok2ming@minwooluv78@burger78@Gil_noona@mikoshine@Thao_huynh@Bluemoonrising @lmangla@piping_rahardja@korchick@ahjumma_fan@PeggyW
Absent from the list but are members of good standing are:@bluemoonlight@spicystrawberry
These are the people who clicked on my Members-Only post, AND understood the joke well enough to find it humorous. mwahahaha.
Entered as evidence:  The Screenshot e8ee8d21-09d6-4f63-9227-b8c823df6fa3_zps

29bc2e9636f5995c881cac601b38d193.jpg

Guest bladerunner

packmule3

said:

@Bladerunner@Torreydinh@lok2ming@minwooluv78@burger78@Gil_noona@mikoshine@Thao_huynh@Bluemoonrising @lmangla@piping_rahardja@korchick@ahjumma_fan
Absent from the list but are members of good standing are:@bluemoonlight@spicystrawberry
These are the people who clicked on my Members-Only post, AND understood the joke well enough to find it humorous. mwahahaha.
Entered as evidence:  The Screenshot 

bladerunner said:

packmule3

said:

@Bladerunner@Torreydinh@lok2ming@minwooluv78@burger78@Gil_noona@mikoshine@Thao_huynh@Bluemoonrising @lmangla@piping_rahardja@korchick@ahjumma_fan

Guest bladerunner

packmule3 said: bladerunner said:

packmule3

said:

bladerunner said:

packmule3

said:

Guest gil_noona

credit: weheartit

Thank you all for 1900 pages of miccheosso and rational comments, posters, gifs, pics, SPAM, and posts! You're awesome!

@129alphabet, @ahjummafan, @akasia, @alisonchua, @amylove, @angelangie, @annyeongie, @anotherdelusional, @ardorie28, @arwenique, @b8l8, @bibidep, @biruangel, @bladerunner, @bleached, @bluemoonlight, @bluemoonrising, @bouquet78, @burger78, @c07x, @cannakat, @charliew, @chinlylin, @chocolateicecreamcupcake, @chu3x, @Cinda Yu, @crazymiss, @cutecatandchick, @cryjingle, @diamond05, @dianah, @didoniji, @dina_dana, @drft ,  @endearingscents, @fanfromsoutheastasia, @fangirl11, @gil_noona, @goongfan11, @guadalupe_anguiano, @jazcabbb, @JenJ, @jenniferlum, @joe_lu, @korchick, @khylie, @labbit, @lamey, @lauramcfarlane, @leechalee, @lmangla, @lok2ming, @lovetg, @lyta6684 @matahari @mikoshine, @minshariff, @minwooluv78, @miz_em, @nalikahibar, @nicolemae24, @peggyw, @piping_rahardja, @pluie625, @queencece, @rose999, @rosewhite69, @runlha, @runnyeggs, @shermaine_leong_yi_fang, @sophora, @sshevolkth, @shiirlaaay, @silvershoes, @sophora, @spicystrawberry, @tamah, @thao_huynh, @thet_witch @tdwe, @torreydinh, @wati0801, @wishstarz, @woojie, @xybershock, @yokalana, @yuyu0389, @jenny3849 

Have some macaroons and a slice of white chiffon cake. 

Thank you, @Gil_noona. Let me revise that. 
Now why on earth did I write ENDEARING instead of ENGAGING?  mwahahaha. I must have been thinking of something else...
But here I have another cake for you, It's a Neapolitan Rose cake, with layered strawberry, chocolate and vanilla cakes. :)
2012_05_08_999_95.neapolitan-rose-cake.j
credit: Iambaker

packmule3 said: Voila!  We now have the official list of Pervy ahjummas. These are:
@Bladerunner @Torreydinh @lok2ming @minwooluv78 @burger78 @Gil_noona @mikoshine @Thao_huynh@Bluemoonrising @lmangla @piping_rahardja @korchick @ahjumma_fanAbsent from the list but are members of good standing are:@bluemoonlight @spicystrawberryThese are the people who clicked on my Members-Only post, AND understood the joke well enough to find it humorous. mwahahaha.

Archived