(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bouquet78 said:

Aissssh... Didn't he get married too on "Marriage Blue" or something?

And all @leechalee has to do when she gets back here tomorrow is to draw a TY back hugging GG.  I'm surprised the artistic fans haven't done it yet...
By the way, in an act of juvenile delinquency, I deliberately distorted that picture. kekeke. Yes, I'm petty that way. I"m only on my first cup of coffee, so I'm not myself yet. 

Really? That was the ending?!! The bride dumped him? 

Now, I've got to read what he said about it in the interviews. I remember he said he couldn't put himself in the guy's shoes. And I thought he meant that if the situation arose in his life, he wouldn't have made the same decision as the character he was playing in the movie.  Hmmm...interesting. 

Yup! The bride-to-be fell in love with another guy (Joo Ji Hoon) during her trip to Jeju. So, no choice, Taec had to let her go and they didn't end up in a marriage. :P

Guest gil_noona

@packmule3 unnie.. You mean this post..? I remember someone has posted it here, but I can't recall who..? :-/

HOW TO TELL IF YOUR IDOL IS DATING.

Level ★ [bigger chance of it being something else]

- Lives on their cellphone

- Has three different cellphones (lover/business/regular)

Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion]

- Highly emotional in interviews

- Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation

- Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style)

- Spotted often with other celebrities

Level ★★★ [suspicious]

- Ideal person suddenly changes

- Ideal person becomes more detailed (previously: as long as she's pretty, as long as she's nice, as long as he matches me -> now: I like personalities like ***, fashion style like ***, someone with pretty ankles, etc)

- Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV

- Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts)

Level ★★★★ [warning]

- Gets a driver's license

- Spotted out and about late and night/early morning

Level ★★★★★ [pretty much confirmed]

- Buys a car.

Cr: OneHallyu

Archived