(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@

packmule3

said: Thanks for this gif, @gil_noona.

GG shaking her butt while TY looks at her...
I really love this moment, too. And thanks @leechalee for reminding me. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I first saw Guigui wiggle her butt, AND wiggle her hand at the same time!  If any other girl were to do that, for instance, Cheese Puffs, it wouldn’t come out as innocent and playful. She would’ve looked entirely “suggestive” and all-knowing.  And if one of the singers from Taecyeon’s peers (miss a? SNSD?) was asked to do it, we know she could butt-wiggle as expertly as any pole-dancer. That’s what they’re trained to do. Who are these ladies kidding with their innocent act? pfft.
But when Guigui did it, she was entirely oblivious of the seductive appearance of a normal butt-wiggle. She looked like a little girl because body movement was her natural way of describing words for Taec.  She was merely doing it the way she had ordered Taecyeon to use his body language to describe what a mermaid was to her in the bridal shop. 

Meanwhile, for the whole two or three seconds that she was shaking her butt, TY stood there and looked at her. He must have been confused. He probably had a "Huh? WHAT“Huh? WHAT?!” look on his face.  
I kinda wish the editors didn’t splice the film at that moment!  I’d like to think that he had scolded her saying, “What? What are you doing?!” in the same memboong way that he uttered his surprise when GG grabbed the hapless vendor during their waterfight at Everland, and when she teasingly suggested “to have a baby” in their honeymoon. 
No wonder TY thinks of her as innocent.

packmule3 said: Thanks for this gif, @gil_noona.
iS0At8AmTR467.gif
I really love this moment, too. And thanks @leechalee for reminding me. 
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I first saw Guigui wiggle her butt, AND wiggle her hand at the same time!  
If any other girl were to do that, for instance, Cheese Puffs, it wouldn’t come out as innocent and playful. She would’ve looked entirely “suggestive” and all-knowing.  And if one of the singers from Taecyeon’s peers (miss a? SNSD?) was asked to do it, we know she could butt-wiggle as expertly as any pole-dancer. That’s what they’re trained to do. Who are these ladies kidding with their innocent act? pfft.
But when Guigui did it, she was entirely oblivious of the seductive appearance of a normal butt-wiggle. She looked like a little girl because body movement was her natural way of describing words for Taec.  She was merely doing it the way she had ordered Taecyeon to use his body language to describe what a mermaid was to her in the bridal shop. 
Meanwhile, for the whole two or three seconds that she was shaking her butt, TY stood there and looked at her. He must have been confused. He probably had a “Huh? WHAT?!” look on his face.  
I kinda wish the editors didn’t splice the film at that moment!  I’d like to think that he had scolded her saying, “What? What are you doing?!” in the same memboong way that he uttered his surprise when GG grabbed the hapless vendor during their waterfight at Everland, and when she teasingly suggested “to have a baby” in their honeymoon. 
No wonder TY thinks of her as innocent.

Guest cryjingle

Hmmmm wifey went to the Sodagreen concert in HongKong on April 11 as @packmule3 reported, concert tickets showed April 11. 
69012dbdjw1efe85quhgdj20vk0vk7gg.jpg

and hubby went to The Belasco in downtown LA on the same night (April 11) to attend Rapper Ice Cube's performance at the night club.
safe_image.php?d=AQBeAzL38wUE5XXz&w=377&

Actually no, Gui Gui went to Sodagreen concert in Hong Kong on Sunday, 13th April, with her Yoga teacher and Zoom-in lady boss, Sally. Both Sally and Yoga teacher posted photo with her in HK Coliseum late at night on Sunday, and there was a fan who posted on Gui Gui FB saying that she sat right behind them at the concert.

According to the official weibo of the Shenzhen drama, Gui Gui did not have any shooting scene on Sunday and took a day off, but she had scenes in Fri and Sat.

The 11April ticket you see in zoom-in FB belongs to zoom-in lady boss, Sally, who went to support Sodagreen concert for all three nights (Zoom-in shop took a break during that period) because, Zoom-in lady boss is the 契姐 'big sister' (no blood relationship) of 青峰, vocalist of Sodagreen.

Gui Gui has been model for Zoom-in for many years, and thus developed very close ties with Sally and 青峰, she calls 青峰 「二哥」ie 2nd elder brother, as both of them share the same surname Wu.

Also FYI, zoom-in's iconic deer called 'Dear Deer' is drawn by 青峰 (he said it himself in his weibo), and very likely the recent new character 'Chumi Wolf' is also drawn by himself because of the same drawing style and because 'Chumi' (啾咪)(ie the sound of kiss 'chu') has been iconic phrase used by 青峰 for many years. (I know about his iconic chumi even before I realize he was lead vocal of Sodagreen, hahaha).

packmule3 said: Thanks for sharing your pictures, @labbit!

They all look tasty...except for the bibimbap. I find it hard to look at food where the meat, rice, and veggies are randomly touching each other. I feel the need to organize the food before taking a spoonful.  Weird, I know...  :(
Even the name confuses me, you know. BIBIMBAP. Often times when I'm writing it here in this forum, I have to double-check that I didn't actually write down a name of one our posters: @bibidep.
Because for me, they look oddly similar:  bi-bim-bap = bi-bi-dep. Where is she anyway?
I'd probably order the chicken with sesame seed (bottom pic) with the mayonnaise and ketchup on the side.  Wait -- it IS chicken, right?  

Awesome, @cryjingle!  Thank you for checking that out.  You see, Guigui’s always confusing us about her whereabouts and I’m very much impressed by your baidu/weibo connections. It will definitely come in handy here when we need to track her down.  
You see, we have many blackholes in her calendar, and we can only speculate to the best of our abilities considering our lack of inside sources like you do.
For instance, would you mind checking where was Guigui on these dates:
1. last Wednesday, April 9 2. the weekend of Nov 17, 20133. the weekend of Dec 14, 20134. the weekend of Dec 21, 20135. the taping dates of the Chinese variety show last December? (was it Dec 29, 30 or 31?)6. January 1 - 3, 20147. the weekend of Jan 11, 20148. the weekend of Jan 18, 20149. April 4, 201310. the last day of filming for GWGM?
I know I’ve given you plenty of dates but I think establishing her locations and/or activities on any of these dates would be very interesting and will be more helpful in our connecting-the-dots.  
Thanks!

lol. @yuyu0389!!!
I said you can be delusional but I meant in your answer to the question. Did you answer it? You just spouted off whatever information that you had. lol. 
Control,  dear, control. It's not the English that's the problem. It's the information overload.  Take a deep breath. Then, LIST DOWN your thoughts. Organize them as if you're explaining to me, and I'm a 8 year old brat with little attention span. 
And here's my Zen garden to calm your thoughts first.  Then, tell me please why do you think is that her favorite picture. d3724fd47f7df28274f26ea5b96203e9.jpg

@packmule3 : in fact, there is some thought, I put it in my case if i'm in her position. 
it is the most favorite photo b/c before that:- she knew that he was afraid the sheep and she see "he's cute".- she said " I'll take after you, oppa " and she helped him for this. - during this photo shoot, she finds him cute. And also during this scene, he has to protect her several times whether he was afraid.
And see this photo : - it's so beautiful.- it has many memories.- and his cute. he wanna "bobo" with her. - He was looking at her. he was beside her. 
maybe it made ​​her feel warm when looking this photo. if you look back period, the outdoor scene filled with awkward face to face is the scene with the sheep after. this is probably the time switch gradually feeling less shy. 
more simple, I still think she loved it because of the presence of  his CHU mouth IN HERE :"D it's very natural and natural :) very cute. compared with other images, his expression here just as a convenience only naturally....
I just think that!!!! 

yuyu0389

said:

@packmule3 : in fact, there is some thought, I put it in my case if i'm in her position. 
it is the most favorite photo b/c before that:- she knew that he was afraid the sheep and she see "he's cute".- she said " I'll take after you, oppa " and she helped him for this. - during this photo shoot, she finds him cute. And also during this scene, he has to protect her several times whether he was afraid.
And see this photo : - it's so beautiful.- it has many memories.- and his cute. he wanna "bobo" with her. - He was looking at her. he was beside her. 
maybe it made ​​her feel warm when looking this photo. if you look back period, the outdoor scene filled with awkward face to face is the scene with the sheep after. this is probably the time switch gradually feeling less shy. 
more simple, I still think she loved it because of the presence of  his CHU mouth IN HERE :"D it's very natural and natural :) very cute. compared with other images, his expression here just as a convenience only naturally....
I just think that!!!! 

Yah! @Minwooluv78. 
Thanks so much for the picture of jjimdak. /sarcasm
At first glance I was fine with it because I thought it look a lot like beef stew. Then I saw the noodles hanging from the chopstick and swimming there with the meat and the veggies.... Noooooo!!!!
This could have been me at Walmart.  And this kid could have been my child in an alternate reality. Mr.+Good+Guy+Walmart_c9c31b_4556891.jpgcredit: funnyjunk
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27260916/#Comment_27260916

Guest cryjingle

Awesome, @cryjingle!  Thank you for checking that out.  You see, Guigui’s always confusing us about her whereabouts and I’m very much impressed by your baidu/weibo connections. It will definitely come in handy here when we need to track her down.  

You see, we have many blackholes in her calendar, and we can only speculate to the best of our abilities considering our lack of inside sources like you do.

For instance, would you mind checking where was Guigui on these dates:

1. last Wednesday, April 9 
2. the weekend of Nov 17, 2013
3. the weekend of Dec 14, 2013
4. the weekend of Dec 21, 2013
5. the taping dates of the Chinese variety show last December? (was it Dec 29, 30 or 31?)
6. January 1 - 3, 2014
7. the weekend of Jan 11, 2014
8. the weekend of Jan 18, 2014
9. April 4, 2013
10. the last day of filming for GWGM?

I know I’ve given you plenty of dates but I think establishing her locations and/or activities on any of these dates would be very interesting and will be more helpful in our connecting-the-dots.  

Thanks!

@packmule3‌ Sure no problem, but you probably will need to wait for a long time before I finish the backtracking, hahahahaha

Oh, for Chi variety show last Dec, do you mean 男左女右?I remember 29 to 31 Dec Gui Gui was wrapping up for Food Slackers's Diary. [Edit] seems that 男左女右 was broadcasted on 17 January and filming of the show was around 8 January, subject to further verification.

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: @cannakat, 
You know, this quote from HJM Q&A
Q: Are there any weaknesses? Taecyeon: Tears of a woman
reminded me of something I read.  The quote said that there is a balance of power when a man and a woman meet. Meaning: The lady becomes the man’s greatest weakness, while in turn, she’ll derive her chief strength from him. 
My feminist side revolts from reading such baloney. But I guess in some instances, like this one, it can work. 

Thanks for sharing and highlighting that quote. :)  Do you remember what issue was that? 

Guest cannakat

yuyu0389 said:

packmule3

said: yuyu0389,

Are you here? I have another one for you. I'd like to know why do you think this would be Guigui's FAVORITE picture.  It's okay to be delusional here.   Thanks.

:)

Archived