(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hmmmm wifey went to the Sodagreen concert in HongKong on April 11 as @packmule3 reported, concert tickets showed April 11. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27247077/#Comment_2724707769012dbdjw1efe85quhgdj20vk0vk7gg.jpg

and hubby went to The Belasco in downtown LA on the same night (April 11) to attend Rapper Ice Cube's performance at the night club.http://24-7kpop.com/2pms-wooyoung-taecyeon-show-california-love-with-ice-cube/
safe_image.php?d=AQBeAzL38wUE5XXz&w=377&

Virtual Wardrobe Make-Over
Okay, it's time for our daily (or nightly) wardrobe make-over!
I really don't mind the backview of Guigui's outfit here. However, I must second what @angelangie said.  Can we have a front view of Guigui, please? And the backside of Show...errr... the LOWER backside of Show for the pervy ahjumma club? 
She has nice rounded shoulders that we know Taecyeon liked to touch.
1932274_1466557363576536_669906449723193
Here are my recommended dresses for her that will show off her skin a little bit more and drive her hubby wild. mwahahaha.
First: 
9b1505ee00ba2c9798f190864f1469b3.jpg
credit: thephenomenal
The point of this evening dress is the ribbon, of course.  It's so irresistibly naughty. Just like Guigui, whenever she has this glint in her eyes and TY knows for sure that she's up to no good.  The ribbon on her back is the kind that would tempt him to untie it as soon as Guigui has turned her back on him.  It's practically screaming, "I'm a gift. Untie me. Untie me." :)

Second:017aaae494116d529f4cc33795cc15bf.jpgcredit: thephenomenal
I like this dress because it's a frou-frou dress. I think there's a right age to wear frou-frou and this is Guigui's time. If anybody over 32 years old wears a frou-frou dress, she's a bit cuckoo.  The color is youthful, the hemline is just right, the cut will emphasize her trim waistline, and the V-back is tastefully done.  If her hubby is guiding her from the back, he'll have no choice but to either 1) touch her bare skin, or 2) lay his hand just on top of the small of her back -- which is A HOT SPOT  for girls.  Of course, he can always put his hand on her butt... 

@bluemoonrising,
ehhhh...this is the second time you've changed your dp in less than 6 hours. I think I like the moustache better than the alien+OKCat wedding photo. 
Everytime I see a moustache, I feel like giggling because it tickles.   

BiruAngel said: Hmmmm wifey went to the Sodagreen concert in HongKong on April 11 as @packmule3 reported, concert tickets showed April 11. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27247077/#Comment_27247077

and hubby went to The Belasco in downtown LA on the same night (April 11) to attend Rapper Ice Cube's performance at the night club.http://24-7kpop.com/2pms-wooyoung-taecyeon-show-california-love-with-ice-cube/

Thanks for sharing your pictures, @labbit!
defdcc677e61304a815bc50a1d0844ff.jpg

They all look tasty...except for the bibimbap. I find it hard to look at food where the meat, rice, and veggies are randomly touching each other. I feel the need to organize the food before taking a spoonful.  Weird, I know...  :(
Even the name confuses me, you know. BIBIMBAP. Often times when I'm writing it here in this forum, I have to double-check that I didn't actually write down a name of one our posters: @bibidep.
Because for me, they look oddly similar:  bi-bim-bap = bi-bi-dep. Where is she anyway?
I'd probably order the chicken with sesame seed (bottom pic) with the mayonnaise and ketchup on the side.  Wait -- it IS chicken, right?  

Guest labbit

@packmule3‌ I understand what you mean on the bibimbap....I do not like the cold version of it...but hot stone one is definitely better. Yes it is chicken with korean spicy sauce and the taste is somewhat like baffalo wings. Korean has a thing for fried chicken to go with beer...if you watched the love from the stars...it is a fav food for the lead female actress.

For these pictures, GG's hair caught my attention. Such beautiful locks. How I wished I can have those locks! Thick, smooth as silk with a slight curl at the root and nicely coloured. I supposed her locks smells good too...kekeke...am I right, Taec? :)

@cannakat, 
You know, this quote from HJM Q&A
Q: Are there any weaknesses? Taecyeon: Tears of a woman
reminded me of something I read.  The quote said that there is a balance of power when a man and a woman meet. Meaning: The lady becomes the man’s greatest weakness, while in turn, she’ll derive her chief strength from him. 
My feminist side revolts from reading such baloney. But I guess in some instances, like this one, it can work. 
894d4842-02a0-4e2d-919b-96990e68c1ec_zps

Thanks for sharing and highlighting that quote. :)  Do you remember what issue was that? 

Isn't it about time for some of you to go to sleep now? @sophora are you already sleeping? @leechalee? And you, too, @angelangie. I know you had a tiring day today. 
Here's a cat massage for all you!!  I bet this is the kind of massage Guigui would appreciate right now, too, after a long hard day filming. Poor child.
87f976b284d695a9e669c385691ea7ea.jpg

See you tomorrow!

@

Lmangla

said:

nov 12: okcat tosses and turns in his sleep
Comic Poster of OkCat sleeping in various poses.... 

we assumed that it may have to do with the troll that GuiGui did on Nov 13. but this was posted a day earlier.. so what happened on nov 12?
GuiGui posted this on Nov 12...
Photos of GuiGui with another guy (not TaecYeon)

kekeke... was someone jealous? is that why okcat chose to release the sleepless poster on that day as opposed to another?
ref: http://www.taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/11/socmed-guigui-dylan.html
http://www.taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/11/okcat-in-bed.html

To everyone who i have off topicked..i sincerely apologise. I usually scroll here with my phone...in the dark..cos i usually check in before i sleep. And sometimes scrolling while rolling around in bed can be tricky therefore clicking wrong button :) Everyone's post have been awesome, insightful and funny but never off topic. Again, i sincerely apologise.

Edit: and sorry for late apology..i hardly check inbox.

Thanks for this gif, @gil_noona.
iS0At8AmTR467.gif
I really love this moment, too. And thanks @leechalee for reminding me. 
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I first saw Guigui wiggle her butt, AND wiggle her hand at the same time!  
If any other girl were to do that, for instance, Cheese Puffs, it wouldn’t come out as innocent and playful. She would’ve looked entirely “suggestive” and all-knowing.  And if one of the singers from Taecyeon’s peers (miss a? SNSD?) was asked to do it, we know she could butt-wiggle as expertly as any pole-dancer. That’s what they’re trained to do. Who are these ladies kidding with their innocent act? pfft.
But when Guigui did it, she was entirely oblivious of the seductive appearance of a normal butt-wiggle. She looked like a little girl because body movement was her natural way of describing words for Taec.  She was merely doing it the way she had ordered Taecyeon to use his body language to describe what a mermaid was to her in the bridal shop. 
Meanwhile, for the whole two or three seconds that she was shaking her butt, TY stood there and looked at her. He must have been confused. He probably had a “Huh? WHAT?!” look on his face.  
I kinda wish the editors didn’t splice the film at that moment!  I’d like to think that he had scolded her saying, “What? What are you doing?!” in the same memboong way that he uttered his surprise when GG grabbed the hapless vendor during their waterfight at Everland, and when she teasingly suggested “to have a baby” in their honeymoon. 
No wonder TY thinks of her as innocent.

ahjumma fan

said: To everyone who i have off topicked..i sincerely apologise. I usually scroll here with my phone...in the dark..cos i usually check in before i sleep. And sometimes scrolling while rolling around in bed can be tricky therefore clicking wrong button

:)

Everyone's post have been awesome, insightful and funny but never off topic. Again, i sincerely apologise. Edit: and sorry for late apology..i hardly check inbox.

Archived