(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lok2ming

Dear all shippers,

Here is the second part of my trip in Seoul.

Besides Schneeballen Cafe, we went to Cheong-gye-cheon (at night) and amusement park (Everland)

At Cheong-gye-cheon, many couples were dating there. And it's very romantic at night.
Actually there are many stones for crossing the stream (yes, it's a very narrowed stream)...
I did stepped on the stones with my husband, but not the one that taecgui stepped.

P4014111.jpg

10178439_10152722185603626_1757127592_n1

Then, we went to amusement park on the next day.
This was the second time I had been to Everland.
I went there in 2010.

The major difference was there were a lot a lot a lot a lottttttttttttttttttttttt visitors this time :(
people were everywhere, everywhere and everywhere .................2010.jpg (2010 Everland)

P4024131.jpg(2014 Everland)

The reasons of the difference are
- In 2010, that was winter, only ~0-4 degree celsius that time.......and I and my husband (not yet my husband at that time) were freezing outdoor....
- In 2014, we arrived there on tulip season, and ~15-20 degree celsius outdoor.
- Also,  more sightseeing sites, rides and games were developed --> more attractives for local and foreigners

P4024136.jpg
Remember this tree? Yes!! Taecgui had a photo in front of it!!
It's really ibbuda~~~(do i spell it wrong?)

And we went to see animals~~~YEAH~~;))
We love animals!!!

P4024176.jpg

And my husband had touched the Giraffe....I lost the chance!!! The giraffe seems very hungry and it goes away when it finds I dont have the food. It takes around 1 second i think?!...... I am really jealous arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-??
P4024207.jpg

And finally, we went to ride the roller coaster.....
Be honest, my husband is a tall guy (with 186cm) but he is fear of height like Taec does... :))
Luckily my husband is brave enough to get on the ride......but he regretted and swears he will not take it anymore =))

P4024221.jpg

It's really exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will try again next time!!!!! Although I have to spend a lot of time for lining up.......

(P.S. I have few more pics about Taec's advertisement.....Will post next time! See you all~)

:x

Guest leechalee

@lok2ming‌ ‌thats so sweet of your husband to go with you to these TG places!!! As awesome as my other half is, i doubt he'd come with me down TG memory lane, which is why, if i ever go to Seoul, i'd go without him! >:) >:)

Thank you for sharing your photos, look forward to seeing the rest :) and Mr lok2ming- you rock! \m/

Guest spicystrawberry

http://flipagram.com/f/owvTxskKTV

I made a video == quality not that good. With this song :)
On My Mind - M.Pire
mpire-2.png

GuiGui Facebook Mon, Apr 7 at 9.01pm (KST: 10.01pm)Caption 跑加快走40分,散步回家20分...所以大爆汗。    Translation :  Accelerated running for 40 mins, walked home 20 mins ... therefore, sweating heavily.10012461_10154046532750038_1448567769_n.

minam6-00178.jpg?w=500&h=275

@lmangla, do you know the cellphone date of the characters portrayed by Yonghwa and Shin Hye in the k-drama "You’re Beautiful"?  She was touring a shopping district and was on the phone with Yonghwa who was guiding her through the streets and boutiques.  She thought she was by herself, but what she didn’t know was that he was trailing her all the time, like a guardian angel, so he could show her the attractions. I thought it was sweet of him to do that. 
Somehow, Taecyeon’s and Guigui’s Twitter and FB updates today reminded me of that. They’re trailing each other. How sweet. 
In the morning:

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook Mon, Apr 7 at 7.15am (KST: 8.15am)Caption

:  

當上樂敦妮婕眼藥水代言人...happy happy!!!謝謝樂敦...ohohhh Translation :  Become the spokesperson of Lycee Eyedrops ... happy happy!!! thank you LeDun ... ohohhh

http:// youtu.be/9kPhCEjPlmY

GuiGui Facebook Mon, Apr 7 at 9.01pm (KST: 10.01pm)
Caption 跑加快走40分,散步回家20分...所以大爆汗。 

uri GG is just so cute and adorable. GG, wonder what song were you listening to when you were exercising?...Did you learn by heart most of hubby songs already?...which one you like the most?...ah,I know.. I LOVE YOU, right?..How about the recent one, It's Only You?.... :D

b8l8

said:

packmule3

said: @sophora, @cannakat, Lol. Are we still on the dates?

:)

If the timestamps of Guigui's posts are confusing us, then please go and check out her alibi ... errr ... story with TY's story. I've said before that Guigui "manipulates" her timing. (and I don't use the word "manipulate" lightly...) But I haven't caught TY doing so. Just please check when was Wooyoung's party. His birthday is on April 30. Did they celebrate it on that day or the day before? The Hottest should have something up on YouTube. easy-peasey. Then find out where was he on the mornings and afternoons of both 29th and 30th. Also double-check the news media, Eric the director's FB, the TG official fansite on FB, and the Hottest sites dedicated to Taecyeon like okniverse and fyeahtumblr. If we can't dig up any info from his end or we can't find a conclusive evidence from TY's sources to support GG's posts and to confirm our theories, one way or the other, then we'll revert back to the ORIGINAL compromise -- Which was to mark their LAST DAY together instead of the last FILMING day. Kekeke. Also, we probably will need fresh eyes to look at and sort out all the timestamps. Otherwise, we'll obsess about it... @B8l8, are you available?

Anyway, we'll discover the truth soon enough. The end of April is coming up and I'm sure TY will dedicate a poster to this event. We can be patient.

BiruAngel said:

b8l8

said:

packmule3

said: @sophora, @cannakat, Lol. Are we still on the dates?

If the timestamps of Guigui's posts are confusing us, then please go and check out her alibi ... errr ... story with TY's story. I've said before that Guigui "manipulates" her timing. (and I don't use the word "manipulate" lightly...) But I haven't caught TY doing so. Just please check when was Wooyoung's party. His birthday is on April 30. Did they celebrate it on that day or the day before? The Hottest should have something up on YouTube. easy-peasey. Then find out where was he on the mornings and afternoons of both 29th and 30th. Also double-check the news media, Eric the director's FB, the TG official fansite on FB, and the Hottest sites dedicated to Taecyeon like okniverse and fyeahtumblr. If we can't dig up any info from his end or we can't find a conclusive evidence from TY's sources to support GG's posts and to confirm our theories, one way or the other, then we'll revert back to the ORIGINAL compromise -- Which was to mark their LAST DAY together instead of the last FILMING day. Kekeke. Also, we probably will need fresh eyes to look at and sort out all the timestamps. Otherwise, we'll obsess about it... @B8l8, are you available?

Anyway, we'll discover the truth soon enough. The end of April is coming up and I'm sure TY will dedicate a poster to this event. We can be patient.

Archived