(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin?
1. Roller coaster2. Ghosts

BiruAngel said: Those who lives in LA or near L.A, you might want to attend this free concert of which 2PM will be a part of (if you're still interested), not sure if tickets are still available.  LA K-Pop Festival on April 12, 2014 at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.  

http://lakpopfestival.com/   

Those who lives in LA or near L.A, you might want to attend this free concert of which 2PM will be a part of (if you're still interested), not sure if tickets are still available.  
LA K-Pop Festival on April 12, 2014 at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.  

angelangie

said:

Lmangla

said:

@angelangie ~ am totally lazy to search for your old post.. but do you remember, you posted a pic of ep 15 on train a few days back and asked what is going on? and all we could come up with taec had his hands together or something... and you said yes exactly but me blur and didn't understand the significance... can you repost the pic and give the explanation.. woke up from a nap and remembered and wondered why angelangie asked us to take a look...

Guest lok2ming

packmule3 said: You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin? 

@mikoshine, wanna try?  And you, too, @wishstarz, @yukkichubie, and @woojie...
lok2ming said: packmule3 said: You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin? 

packmule3 said: @mikoshine, wanna try?  And you, too, @wishstarz, @yukkichubie, and @woojie... lok2ming said: packmule3 said: You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin? 

mikoshine said: packmule3 said: @mikoshine, wanna try?  And you, too, @wishstarz, @yukkichubie, and @woojie... lok2ming said: packmule3 said: You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin? 

packmule3 said:

@mikoshine, wanna try?  And you, too, @wishstarz, @yukkichubie, and @woojie...

lok2ming said:

packmule3 said:

You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin?

1. Roller coaster
2. Ghosts
3. Sheep (by Biruangel)
4. Balloon popping (by Biruangel)
5. Giraffe
6. Sea elephant=)) =))

i was planning to just lurk today but i really shouldn't... :))

7. Guigui's cooking (before he was able to try her french toast... hehe)

my turn... no. 8 - Taec : I don't like it when you asked me to buy stuffs for you...I want it now! I want it now! So, I guess he dislikes girls forcing him to buy stuffs. :-)

chinlylin said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: @mikoshine, wanna try?  And you, too, @wishstarz, @yukkichubie, and @woojie... lok2ming said: packmule3 said: You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin? 

chinlylin said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: @mikoshine, wanna try?  And you, too, @wishstarz, @yukkichubie, and @woojie... lok2ming said: packmule3 said: You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin? 

OkCat Twitter on Sun, Apr 6 at 11.02pm (KST: 12.02am)Caption OKCAT NIGHT♥ 안녕히주무시라냥 주인님들! ^^ 12시간 뒤, 옥캣 티셔츠, 에코백, 머그 예약분양도 기억해주시라냐냥! MEOW!
OkCat Facebook on Sun, Apr 6 at 11.03pm (KST: 12.03am)Caption :  OKCAT NIGHT♥ 10173735_833990243282681_133120370973770

13%2520bitehand.gif
It sounds as if he doesn’t like to get his fingers bitten, too. But I don't think that's true. 
You see, there’s something about this gif that has always struck me as odd. (I’m sorry I’m finding a lot of things odd, today. I’m usually an even-keeled person…) 
It’s this: he didn’t release the cookie.
Taecyeon knows that Guigui bites the hand that feeds her (cliché, I know). If he really was trying to avoid her “love bites”, he would have given her a bigger chunk of the smashed cookie. But look at the gif.  That piece of cookie was smaller than the jujube or the shrimp that he tried feeding her before. It was practically the size of his thumbnail. Duh. What were the chances that GG would bite him?
Then, when Guigui was biting his fingers, he didn’t SNATCH them out of her mouth. I watched the scene again but you can look at the gif. Guigui practically did an om-om-OM or a nibble-nibble-CHOMP before he moved his fingers. Look with a piece that small, as soon as Guigui’s mouth was hovering around the cookie, he should have let go and withdrawn his hand.   
Lastly,  when you’re scared that somebody or an animal will try to bite or chomp off something that you’re holding, your instinctive reaction is TO RELEASE the object. Try it and see. 
[Also compare it to GG’s turn when she gave TY his cookie. It was a normal bite-and-release action.]
Taecyeon didn’t. Noticed that? His fingers, that is, his thumb and his pointer, remained squeezed tightly, even when the cookie was no longer in their hold. He had already retracted his hand, yet his fingers were still pinched together. 
So all this leads me to think that he actually LIKES getting bitten. kekeke. Or… he’s not scared of getting bitten, despite his on-camera protest that Guigui shouldn’t bite off his fingers.  

There he goes again...
10173735_833990243282681_133120370973770

Whenever he places his OKCat stuffed toy, lunchbox, pencil case, neck pillow or whatever, atop a shelf or up in the branches, for me, that means he's keeping an eye on Guigui. "I'm watching you."  Most girls will find that sweet, especially those girls who are "Twilight/Robert Pattinson" fans. 
I guess, since our couple is in a long distance relationship, that sounds romantic, too. IF DONE ONCE IN A WHILE.  It means he's reassuring Guigui that he's there with her, and for her, too. 

Now, when he poses OKCat like this, BkdBQqFCEAEQ7I3.jpg
that is, OKCat is looking up, it means he's asking her a question.

For instance: OkCat Twitter on Sat, Apr 5 at 7.07pm (KST: 8.07pm)Caption :  토요일 밤, 어떻게 보내고 계시냐옹? MEOW!   Translation: How are you spending your Saturday night nya ong? MEOW!
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27216177/#Comment_27216177

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: @mikoshine, wanna try?  And you, too, @wishstarz, @yukkichubie, and @woojie...

lok2ming

said:

packmule3

said: You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin?

Archived