(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@Lmangla posted:  (Thank you for keeping the cartoon ^:)^ ..sorry, I made more work for you) Feb 28. approx 16:00 KST

Instead of image.JPG
                                                             Title inside cartoon:      One printed photograph- when/is what I miss
Inside cartoon, just above OkCat's head: OkCat miss the analog still(photograph ?) nyang~
fb: Back to the ANALOG. MEOW!
twitter:
때로는 아날로그가 그립다냥.MEOW!Sometimes, I miss Analog nyang. MEOW!

@

packmule3

said:

By the way, didn't the wording of this OKCat FB Caption irritate you? 

PLEASE STAY HERE.NOT OUTSIDE.

OkCat's warning cartoon about 'fine dust' storm
Every time I glance at it, I feel like crossing out the word "here" and replacing it with "indoors".  I know TY speaks excellent English so it rankles that he should mix up his adverbs this way, and obfuscate his meaning. Typically he’s clear.  

There's a big difference between “here” and “indoors.” Asking a person to "stay here" is to personally request that person to remain by his side, whereas asking a person to stay “indoors” is more of a “general advice" to stay inside a building.  There’s a sense of familiarity when he asks a person to stay at his side; it’s almost like beseeching that person NOT to leave him: please stay here beside me.  But if he tells someone to please stay indoors, he’s not limiting that person to his side. As long as the person is NOT OUTSIDE, then he’s fine with it. 
You see that? It appears to me that there’s a double meaning here. With his OKCat tweet, where the caption was in Korean, the caption was clearly intended as a warning to his twitter followers to be safe. But in the Facebook account, where the caption was in English, and the target audience was more of the “international” people who do NOT speak Korean and do not reside in the areas affected by this air pollution, there seems to be an intentional ambiguity.  Here, on one level -- the obvious one -- he’s merely making a public service announcement. But on another level, -- the subtler one -- he’s making a specific request directed to one person, and one person alone: Guigui, please stay HERE.  And put together with his earlier message of "I'm watching you," he wants her where he can see her. 
However, lol, 
in light of Guigui’s later FB post that she just got off work and was taking a break, it seems that his petition had been heard and… denied.  kekeke. (snickers)

The host of Entertainment Weekly, asked the 'darndest' things ....    =)) Poor Taec & Lee Seo Jin had to sit through that! 
WD1.gif WD2.gif
WD3.gif WD4.gif

When do you make use of your dimples?   Lee SeoJin & Taec were speechless for 2 seconds and then, they were like, "say WHAT" ?

BiruAngel said: The host of Entertainment Weekly, asked the 'darndest' things ....    =)) Poor Taec & Lee Seo Jin had to sit through that! 

When do you make use of your dimples?   Lee SeoJin & Taec were speechless for 2 seconds and then, they were like, "say WHAT" ?

@Packmule3 said;.....on another level, -- the subtler one -- he’s making a specific request directed to one person, and one person alone: Guigui, please stay HERE.  And put together with his earlier message of "I'm watching you," he wants her where he can see her. 
You know, TY seems to be 'mushy' & a bit needy... right? It could be me reading too much into it (over thinking, again) ;))

The host of Entertainment Weekly, asked the 'darndest' things ....    =)) Poor Taec & Lee Seo Jin had to sit through that! 

To @biruangel, @leechalee, @lmangla, and all the other people who had a lousy week --
I'm strategically hanging pinatas today for you, ladies. Feel free to smash one.  (Oh, please just reserve the Matryoshka doll/pinata for me -- top row, 2nd from the right.)
Pinatas are like the schneeballen cookies at the cafe TaecGui went to, but you get to swing a Louisville Slugger aka baseball bat at them, instead of a puny mallet. They relieve more tension and stress. wink
@BiruAngel -- the Death Star is for you. kekeke. 

4cbb31aa-27bf-459c-930a-5df349e8dc1e_zps  

packmule3

said: To @biruangel, @leechalee, @lmangla, and all the other people who had a lousy week --

I'm strategically hanging pinatas today for you, ladies. Feel free to smash one.  (Oh, please just reserve the Matryoshka doll/pinata for me -- top row, 2nd from the right.)Pinatas are like the schneeballen cookies at the cafe TaecGui went to, but you get to swing a Louisville Slugger aka baseball bat at them, instead of a puny mallet. They relieve more tension and stress. wink

@BiruAngel -- the Death Star is for you. kekeke. 

@bluemoonrising,
I'm so sorry I forgot to acknowledge your post!! I'm exceedingly grateful for that wonderful gif of hippo butt. 
gloria_gif_by_lordvegeta300-d6hkxrr_zpsf
credit: lordvegeta300
But I just want to let you know, that if I accidentally trip and fall on my behind, like this lady in the spoiler, YOU had better help me get up. lol. Some people shouldn't really do splits. 

3a34f13a9e6a806ee39e0c6077963213.jpg[/spoiler]credit: as tagged

Lmangla

said:

1076282_100004552118189_239312296_q.jpg whoever this person is on FB, she just cracks me up...

here is her comment for this okcat post:
"OKCAT IS WATCHING YOU!!! MEOW!!!!"

1076282_100004552118189_239312296_q.jpg유아 OKCAT
My grandson.... Grandma is watching you, too............XDDDD

other comments:

Meow~ u watching who? Ur mother?
Your girl friend is watching you! !Okcat
i am watching your family ,too
Dear OKCAT, becareful. You have to take goodcare of yourself before you can take care of someone special.

Actually anyone noticed this pic Guigui posted few days ago?This is actually pointed out by the baidu FBI.Does it looks like a crown? I think it does look a little like but i wonder if that really is a crown or Guigui just draw on the pics? This crown remind me of certain crown drawn on okcat and yeoncat. 520ea0613908d8c1a0a5c6e35c62ddef.jpg

@packmule3 I am not quite sure why Guigui would asked her colleagues to cover eyes/face....she is always full of weird ideas everytime....I think she find it funny to have close eyes pic....remember in jeju honeymoon bts...guigui asked Taec to close eyes just like her..Then in the cyberworld we see more of her individual pics with close eyes too for example both or just one...in those instance i felt there is some code words she is trying to relay to someone :)

angelangie

said: #PicturesSpam #CommentsSpam

i totally love how Taec hold on to Gui Gui when they first meet.....dont you girls too? look at how it seems that Taec is totally supporting her and she is honestly relying on Taec hands to hold her up.....if he suddenly drop his hands im pretty sure that she will on her back

Archived