(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@korchick, @minwooluv78, or @bluemoonlight,
Would you mind translating this? Thanks. 
하뿌의 분홍 리본 엉덩이 = 서정하 글. 윤혜지 그림.하마 하뿌는 뚱뚱한 엉덩이와 큰 입이 마음에 들지 않는다. 외모 때문에 자신감이 없는 하뿌는 친구들 앞에 나서는 것이 창피해 운동회도 빠지려 한다.이에 반해 꼬마 토끼 리띠는 자신의 큰 귀를 자랑스럽게 여기며 커다란 분홍 리본을 달고 다닌다.리띠 때문에 억지로 운동회에 간 하뿌는 경기에서 연이어 1등을 하고, 자신이 좋아하는 꿀과 치즈까지 상품으로 받는다. 하뿌는 자신의 외모를 점점 자랑스러워하게 되는데….외모 콤플렉스를 가진 아이들이 이를 극복하고 장점으로 만들어갈 수 있게 해주는 동화다.주니어김영사. 48쪽. 1만1천원. 4세 이상.vivid@yna.co.kr
When TY tweeted this book, I thought he was saying something about being confident about body shapes.  You see, I wasn't sure if he intended that hippo butt as a message for somebody. kekeke :)   So, I searched for a synopsis of the book... 
Bgv-4VLCAAApLJi.jpg

Hmmmm...
I think these two might be related, as @korchick said...
b1uZhIG.jpgBg44-GBCcAEMZwt.jpg

but not this, the key fob. 
BhEw3zlCMAEngfX.jpg

I don't think that's a house key, @bibidep, for three reasons. 
First, it looks too flimsy to be a house key; a house key has to be thicker, so it won't snap when you twist it inside the lock. Second, the teeth, or the grooves of the key, have to be more distinct or jagged, in order to limit easy duplication of a house key. That's why it costs more to duplicate house keys at Home Depot.   Lastly, house keys are almost a thing of the past in South Korea. :)  Numeric keypads have replaced them.  Remember the drama Man from Another Star, and how earth girl couldn't remember her apartment lock number? If TY was buying a house, lol, he wouldn't be skimping on hi-tech gadgets such as keyless door entries, because knowing Guigui, she might lose her keys somewhere between Taipei and Seoul.  :) 
I think the key means something else...

@packmule3 said: @korchick, @minwooluv78, or @bluemoonlight,
하뿌의 분홍 리본 엉덩이 = 서정하 글. 윤혜지 그림.Haapu's Pink ribboned buttuck/bottom= written in Hangeul. pictures  윤혜지<--?하마 하뿌는 뚱뚱한 엉덩이와 큰 입이 마음에 들지 않는다. Haapu the hippopotamus doesn't like the fat butt and big lips/mouth.외모 때문에 자신감이 없는 하뿌는 친구들 앞에 나서는 것이 창피해 운동회도 빠지려 한다. Because of his/her appearance, Haapu has no confidence & in front of his/her friends feels embarrassed, so he/she always tries to withdrawal/not to take part in sports/exercise. 이에 반해 꼬마 토끼 리띠는 자신의 큰 귀를 자랑스럽게 여기며 커다란 분홍 리본을 달고 다닌다. In contrast,Ritti the little bunny is proud/shows off the Big ears by having/tying a huge ribbon to go around with.리띠 때문에 억지로 운동회에 간 하뿌는 경기에서 연이어 1등을 하고,  Because of Ritti, Haapu is made/forced to take part in sports/athletics & subsequently in one of the games/race-- he/she wins 1st place,자신이 좋아하는 꿀과 치즈까지 상품으로 받는다.  the Prize is his/her favorite-- honey and cheese.하뿌는 자신의 외모를 점점 자랑스러워하게 되는데….Haapu's confidence about appearance grow and becomes more proud...외모 콤플렉스를 가진 아이들이 이를 극복하고 장점으로 만들어갈 수 있게 해주는 동화다.Children with a complex about their appearance-- this fairytale/story book may help them see the advantages and help them overcome it.주니어김영사. 48쪽. 1만1천원. 4세 이상.Author 김영사. 48pages. 11,000 won. Age 4 &upvivid@yna.co.kr
When TY tweeted this book, I thought he was saying something about being confident about body shapes.  You see, I wasn't sure if he intended that hippo butt as a message for somebody. kekeke :)   So, I searched for a synopsis of the book...  

@Packmule3 said:First, it looks too flimsy to be a house key; a house key has to be thicker, so it won't snap when you twist it inside the lock. Second, the teeth, or the grooves of the key, have to be more distinct or jagged, in order to limit easy duplication of a house key. That's why it costs more to duplicate house keys at Home Depot.   Lastly, house keys are almost a thing of the past in South Korea.  Numeric keypads have replaced them.  Remember the drama Man from Another Star, and how earth girl couldn't remember her apartment lock number? If TY was buying a house, lol, he wouldn't be skimping on hi-tech gadgets such as keyless door entries, because knowing Guigui, she might lose her keys somewhere between Taipei and Seoul.  :) 
I think the key means something else... 

I see your points about the key :D B-) :-\" :x Just makes one think & wonder... WHAT?!?!?!?  Many possibilities....

Okcat said good night first....and he was responded with a pretty pic about 30 mins later :) @packmule3 no candlelight for you..is lamplight ok? Heee... 2c3039dee6b3b68c944bdb45f1dc3280.jpg

Guest bibidep

This is new post from OKCat twitter to said good night over 1 hour ago at 1:08am on Feb. 25, 2014 Korea time.  I think this is Taec good night not OKCat good night hahaha.  I don't think any of Taec's employee stay that late to posted this.  I think Taec posted this before GuiGui's posted in her Facebook a bout 14 minutes.   Korea time is 1 hour a head of Taiwan.   This time I don't believe in coincidence, they for sure posted this after they chat chit with each other or they did that to make sure everyone pay attention to their posts so they can start facetime or whatever with each other hahah.

Edit:   Labbit posted the picture a head of me so I took of my.

korchick said: @packmule3 said: @korchick, @minwooluv78, or @bluemoonlight,
하뿌의 분홍 리본 엉덩이 = 서정하 글. 윤혜지 그림.Haapu's Pink ribboned buttuck/bottom= written in Hangeul. pictures  윤혜지<--?하마 하뿌는 뚱뚱한 엉덩이와 큰 입이 마음에 들지 않는다. Haapu the hippopotamus doesn't like the fat butt and big lips/mouth.외모 때문에 자신감이 없는 하뿌는 친구들 앞에 나서는 것이 창피해 운동회도 빠지려 한다. Because of his/her appearance, Haapu has no confidence & in front of his/her friends feels embarrassed, so he/she always tries to withdrawal/not to take part in sports/exercise. 이에 반해 꼬마 토끼 리띠는 자신의 큰 귀를 자랑스럽게 여기며 커다란 분홍 리본을 달고 다닌다. In contrast,Ritti the little bunny is proud/shows off the Big ears by having/tying a huge ribbon to go around with.리띠 때문에 억지로 운동회에 간 하뿌는 경기에서 연이어 1등을 하고,  Because of Ritti, Haapu is made/forced to take part in sports/athletics & subsequently in one of the games/race-- he/she wins 1st place,자신이 좋아하는 꿀과 치즈까지 상품으로 받는다.  the Prize is his/her favorite-- honey and cheese.하뿌는 자신의 외모를 점점 자랑스러워하게 되는데….Haapu's confidence about appearance grow and becomes more proud...외모 콤플렉스를 가진 아이들이 이를 극복하고 장점으로 만들어갈 수 있게 해주는 동화다.Children with a complex about their appearance-- this fairytale/story book may help them see the advantages and help them overcome it.주니어김영사. 48쪽. 1만1천원. 4세 이상.Author 김영사. 48pages. 11,000 won. Age 4 &upvivid@yna.co.kr

Guest bibidep

Oh @Lmangla birthday today.    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!   Wish you all the best and many many birthdays to come.

I don't have anything for you so I borrow GuiGui's husband picture to present for you hahaha.  I don't know if you like abs or back, this time Taec had show no abs but his back only.

BhQDCklCIAAI-WI.png

Have to be fair so I give you one more of Taec's wife picture with one eye....specialty of her.
1234912_10153859490995038_1147219565_n.j

bibidep

said: This is new post from OKCat twitter to said good night over 1 hour ago at 1:08am on Feb. 25, 2014 Korea time.  I think this is Taec good night not OKCat good night hahaha.  I don't think any of Taec's employee stay that late to posted this.  I think Taec posted this before GuiGui's posted in her Facebook a bout 14 minutes.   Korea time is 1 hour a head of Taiwan.   This time I don't believe in coincidence, they for sure posted this after they chat chit with each other or they did that to make sure everyone pay attention to their posts so they can start facetime or whatever with each other hahah.

@Packmule3 Unnie, can Taec uses this picture for candle and sunlight that you asked for hahaha?? 

OKCAT NIGHT♡ MEOW♡

Credit to OKCat twitter

Guest bibidep

Hahaha I told you before @Packmule3 Unnie...I'm very straightforward, only posted what I think they can complete each other....Taec had his back open and GuiGui used one of her eye to peek at his back without anybody notice hahaha.

Guest bibidep

When Taec left Korea for his concert in Japan he wore this kind of clothes and look happy like this.

Bg_VFhVCYAA1Yt4.jpg

Then when he came back to Korea from Japan he look like this.

BhN4MMDCAAAa_gX.jpg
BhN5FEdCIAApZs2.jpg

Credit to Taeckhun

Archived