(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Lmangla said: angelangie said: This is the status updates from GWGM on certain vid that they are holding u girls can apply if wanted to do so :)
21st Feb 2014 - 12.26pm (+8GST)
Global We got married(Facebook)

<우리 결혼했어요 세계판> 시즌2 팀이 유튜브 프리미엄 채널을 통한 비 컨텐츠를 제작 할 예정입니다. 선택된 팬들은 2014년 3월 9일 F(x) 엠버와의 화상통화를 하시게 됩니다. 녹화영상은 편집되어 <우리 결혼했어요 세계판> 공식 유튜브 프리미엄 채널에 올라갑니다. 참여 신청은 본인이 속한 팬 커뮤니티/카페의 이름과 그 커뮤니티/카페의 인원수, 그리고 본인이 팬인 커플(택귀 혹은 홍미나)을 페이스북 메시지로 보내주세요.

<We Got Married Global Edition> Season 2 production team is planning to produce B contents of the show via YouTube Premium channel. There will be a video call between the selected fans and f(x) Amber on March 9th 2014. The recorded clip of the video call will be edited and uploaded on <We Got Married Global Edition>'s official YouTube Premium channel. You can send the application for the video call through Facebook messages. Please write the name of the fan community/café you belong to, the number of the community’s/café’s members and the couple you like(Taegui or Hongmina) when you apply.

woojie said: @Lmangla, why it has to be Amber of  f(x)   who is going to be  involved for the video call for season 2,  as far as I know that she's from SM group I think
                        she is also a Chinese American (correct me if I am wrong), and she can speak chinese as well as english.  Producers of  GWGM season 2 know
                        that season 1 has  million of fans around the globe especially from China and other Chinese speaking countries.

Lmangla said: woojie said: @Lmangla, why it has to be Amber of  f(x)   who is going to be  involved for the video call for season 2,  as far as I know that she's from SM group I think
                        she is also a Chinese American (correct me if I am wrong), and she can speak chinese as well as english.  Producers of  GWGM season 2 know
                        that season 1 has  million of fans around the globe especially from China and other Chinese speaking countries.

i think guigui is already back in taiwan or she may have had company in korea after all. i recognize a few familiar faces! celebrities rarely travel by themselves. but you can never tell with guigui.
1970393_10153892437275038_1166318373_n.j
1381293_10153445307100038_442721080_n.jp

@Lmangla said: korchick said: From the photo posted by @Lmangla.... even though the girl is still a mystery, I noticed that the clothes the boys are wearing are from this video of "Comeback, when you hear this song" ---video is posted on page 1626 by @Lmangla (again ;;)  ) 
Wasn't this the video when TY says "(I'm) sorry, GuiGui (I) love you"  ??? Wonder when (date) in June or was it even filmed in June?... same as the photo of commercial, was it even shot in June? Just wondering.... Hmmm?? :-?? 

packmule3 said: Lmangla said: have no idea who this person is and why GWGM would think we would want to video call this person...
but as usual, my first reaction: f(x)? why would some kpop group name themselves after the math equation "the function of X"; does no one else get nightmares of linear algebra when they read f(x)?

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: Lmangla said: have no idea who this person is and why GWGM would think we would want to video call this person...
but as usual, my first reaction: f(x)? why would some kpop group name themselves after the math equation "the function of X"; does no one else get nightmares of linear algebra when they read f(x)?

Archived