(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

chinlylin said: BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 19 at 9.14pm.
Caption 韓國的小幸福。     Translation:  Korea's 'little' happiness.
Looks like she's watching it live!   Hopefully with someone!  :D
@chinlylin Can it be interpreted as her little happiness in Korea.  If so, what's her 'big' happiness?  :D

I realized that most people won’t see what’s so clever about the twitter conversation of Taecyeon and Chansung, so let me tweak it a bit.
Original twitters, February 18:Taecyeon: While dieting, so hard to avoid temptationㅋㅋㅋ Fantastic/the Best to have this with beer ㅋㅋChansung: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyung.. The moment your diet ends.... you know? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Twitters, REINTERPRETED kekeke Taec: While working, so hard to avoid distraction… It’s fantastic that we go together like beer and chips. Chansung:  kekekekekekekekeke  Hyung… But as soon as your work ends…. you know? kekekekekekeke  (snickering) 

0f33580c-2c48-419c-b9e3-49092a0385e4_zps

credit: etzy:)

Guest bibidep

OKCat cartoon set came out on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:01pm Korea time.   Again...all a bout kids.....Can't wait for his next topic....find a girlfriend or OKCat get marry soon hahaha.

20.jpg

The third picture from the top down the kid draw the circle in OKCat eye look like someone here draw her eyes too.   Wow the kid so smart to read someone mind hahaha.  The last picture OKCat thinking about the SUN in his mind....someone missing his sunshine girl.

safe_image.php?d=AQBZuz36JRvLcOdE&w=377&

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Feb 20 at 9.45am Caption :  大家一起做愛心。      Translation :  Let's do this lovingly (act of kindness).1795714_631065936929190_1197617104_n.jpg

GuiGui & Zoom-In are organising a second-hand clothing bazaar this weekend, Feb 22.  All proceeds will go to various charity organisation.

Guest bibidep

OKCat posted the picture in his twitter to celebrate 40,000 fans/followers at 9:34am Feb. 20, 2014 Korea time.

THANK YOU♡ 40,000 MASTERS♡
Bg4KaN1CQAAJ0KP.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

b8l8

said:

labbit

said: 2am and 2pm having party last night....keep shouting Happy....Happy....This is from Seulong instagram around 2am he posted..I saw Chansung, Seulong,Jun K, Wooyong....but donno the rest as it is too dark and I don't see Taec. Can you spot anyone?Think they are very high and gone a little crazy...they were saying they are happy or telling other to be Happy because there was good news from someone...hehehhehe..

http://instagram.com/p/kclj_BrOAK/

angelangie said: Lmangla said: Connect the dots

Dot A: GuiGui is taking dance classes at Hong Young Joo Dance Center

Dot B: the studio is owned by, Hong Young Joo (HYJ) who is a well known choreographer...

Dot C: She has worked with JYP

Dot D: JYP is someone's boss...

Dot E: HYJ also worked with Baek Ji Young on several albums.

Dot F: Baek Ji Young had a song with a certain someone called "my ear candy"

Dot G:  his ears..

connect the dots. what do we have?

Guest bibidep

OKCat posted this in his twitter at 12:57pm on Feb. 20, 2014 Korea time.  Wow are you looking to buy a house OKCat aka Taec??  Aha...you practice every thing a bout how to raise a happy family and you find a girl now you need to buy a house to get marry??   Good Good do it fast!!   Oh may be this is OKCat's daddy Taec's house.

OKCat lately posted a lot of English title caption in his twitter too...I wonder for how long??

WHERE AM I? MEOW!
Bg44-GBCcAEMZwt.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

Guest bibidep

who-are-you-ep-1207-37-08-300x195.gif
What did you do to his ear @Lmangla???   Did he came from other star???  Like the drama that both someone and somebody watch it....Look like he is from an alien some where not real human Taec hahaha.

Guest leechalee

Edit : SMP! SMP! (Save My Post kekeke.. some one fix it please :(( ← wrong face I meant :)) lol)

Who said fairytales aren't real?

Edit #5: thanks @packmule3 unnie your my hero!

Song of my *soompi* life :))

Guest lok2ming

Hello all shippers......I am new comer. Just cannot believe I addicted into taecgui couples....

I keep searching their connections after the GWGM......LOL

Archived