(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: tamah said: rosewhite69 said: Yup....she has been with this company for many many years...and unfortunately..Georgie Porgie is under the same Agency......this is why you see Guigui moving to Mainland to expand her career in recent years...Her agency did not treat her favourably/promote her from what I see...especially when she was "attacked' by Georgie's fans in last March's "scandal"... ..they did not lift a finger to protect her......We were hoping she moves to Nicky Wu's agency ..but I guess our little girl is loyal by nature because the company took her in when she was strucking out on her own from her heygirls group back then.......we only see the management company "being more involved with her activities"  after she became known internationally due to GWGM.

Guest Goongfan11

Sharing a video that I made awhile back that is a quick video of TaecGui's Love Story...enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCEhfnyNhFQ

Taec at Wonderful Days Press Con with co-stars.
cr: Okniverse

I know this is ridiculous...but, who knows this might happen, or, let's switched on our delu minds...GG being invited to the press conference and is sitting secretly and quietly somewhere around that's why he is GLOWING!..... :-) :-) :-)

Wonderful Days Press Con Vids.

;

;

@bouquet78  Let's scan the vids to see if we can spot you know who!  [嘻嘻] 

@biruangel, thanks for the vids. I will use my magnifying glass to scan through each and every corner to check on the existence of the 'who'....once spotted I will inform you guys....cross your fingers, chingus.... :))

Archived