(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

TO BE FAIR,  I’ll rise to the delusional levels of our Taecgui friends. You know, @rose999, I can't resist a challenge. 
The picture is below for reference.  But I have numbered the squares like this: 
1   2   34   5   67   8   9

1. MGM logo: That's a subliminal message for GG to meet TY at the end of the show by the swimming pool of their hotel. Wear green bathing suit. 2. OMG! See that lone green light in the dark? That’s GG.3. Look at the way he clenching his mike tightly.  I bet he’s imagining that he’s holding GG’s hand tightly.4. Wow! 5 glowsticks in the background? That must be GG and her 4 closest friends waving at TY and showing him support.  Awesome!5. Uhhh.Ohh!  Why does TY have that mean look on his face? Did he just see Dylan Guo beside GG?  or... omg! EDWIN's up in the bleachers?!!!6. He’s singing with eyes closed and yelling out the words… Jeepers!  He’s super-angry! He must be very jealous.7. But wait a second! He just sighed and calmed himself down.  He’s fine now. There! There! Take a deep breath, Taec.8. Sighhhh. Trouble's over.  He’s crooning to GG that their plans are still on. Meet him by the swimming pool and they’ll make sparks fly again.9. TY? TY?  That means Thank YOU!  TY is thanking GG for her support and love. 
lol. And THAT is MY delusionary account of this picture-set from fans. :)

japnconert_zps36cc0221.jpg

@angelangie,
That last picture is dedicated to you. Because that's how YOU felt, right? :)
@Gil_noona, may I borrow this picture of yours?  I was trying to look for a collage of happy pics and yours looked the nicest. Thanks. 
0465c151-1885-4be6-bf0d-20f1af046d50_zps
credit: pics by @gil_noona. mushiness by nickylandon

Guest bibidep

In the middle of winter why sudden OKCat aka Taec want to post the new OKCat cartoon set more like summer hahhaha.....What is he thinking about??  Posted on Feb. 5, 2014  at 14:06pm Korea time.   .....? 졸리시냐옹? 졸릴 때는 OKCAT COMICS! ep18! MEOW!

18.jpg

sorry, if this is a repeat.
re: poster from yesterday (feb 4)
1625549_799514610063578_1577476193_n.jpg
is that a ghost behind okcat? what is a ghost doing while okcat is drinking tea? never heard of ghosts wanting a cup of tea....
@minwooluv78 @korchick @bluemoonlight -- do you gals know?

More pic from Jewelrybakery instagram...seems they will let out pics day by day...so exciting...look at the way they stand and how Taec looks at Guigui....love is in the air f3c05fb657e6ea48cd453eb40006fd97.jpg

Archived