(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Thank you for the gifs, @biruangel. I'll work on the Compare and Contrast for tomorrow.
tumblr_mzzs0cqDTE1shgwsto3_r1_400.giftumblr_mzzs0cqDTE1shgwsto6_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mzzs0cqDTE1shgwsto7_r1_400.giftumblr_mzzs0cqDTE1shgwsto4_r1_400.gif

You know Taecyeon teasing GG reminded me of this moment --

59560b76-7d85-46cb-b033-8dd778b50dae_zps

HE got upset too when GG described another guy as "very tall and moshita" and said it wasn't HIM.  But our Guigui quickly consoled him with a hug after he whined, and she realized that she had hurt his feelings with her faux-pas. 

Thank you for the gifs, @biruangel. I'll work on the Compare and Contrast for tomorrow.

You know Taecyeon teasing GG reminded me of this moment --

HE got upset too when GG described another guy as "very tall and moshita" and said it wasn't HIM.  But our Guigui quickly consoled him with a hug after he whined, and she realized that she had hurt his feelings with her faux-pas. 

Speaking about this, it reminds me of the press conference where the first episode of GWGM was shown and GG was being asked (interviewed) on her favourite 2pm members and her answer was NK. Taec was soooo jealous that he instantly stood up from his seat pretending wanted to leave...hahaha...and GG has been using NK to make hubby jealous...smart GG.. :)

Guest spicystrawberry

@Lmangla nope. The young one is around 2009 I think. While Hands Up Tour was...2012 I think? O.o though I can confirm is very different stuff XD

Taec's Twitter on Fri, Jan 31 at 11.06am (12.06pm in Tokyo).
Caption :  모두들 설날연휴잘쉬고 재충전합시당 일년새로 시작하니까요ㅋㅋ
Translation :  Everyone, have a good rest during Lunar New Year holiday. Let's recharge because we start a year anewㅋㅋcr:  2PMAlways

packmule3 said:

rose999

said: When we were born, our fates were set out for us, it's up to us to make the correct paths.

My grandfather also read my fortune when I was born and honestly I'm scared off my boots, cuz it was dead on.

I'm guessing that Taec's parents also did the same. He had stated many times last year that he WANTS to marry at 27 (Korean or American age?)

, so his deadline for a successful marriage falls between the ages of 23 through 28 or 23 and 28? I don't want to call it DEADLINE, but it truly is.

HOW can we avoid FATE?

Gui Gui's was fated to marry at 24 and her Prince Charming (Taec) came along and slipped on that silver shoes.

packmule3 said:

bibidep

said:

packmule3

said: @bibidep. It wouldn't be due to a lack of TY's effort if he fails to "win over" GG. He's CHASING Guigui HARD but our girl is elusive.  Didn't you notice that? Ever since that Nov 13 troll of Guigui, he's been doing all the moves. And I've been telling you, he's so obvious.

See his shield? "No, duh!"

packmule3

said: Thank you for the gifs, @biruangel. I'll work on the Compare and Contrast for tomorrow.You know Taecyeon teasing GG reminded me of this moment --

korchick said: @packmule3 said:

@

bibidep

said:

Here is 2PM fortune teller from JYP company release with Nichkhun and Wooyoung read them out loud to the fans to know.  Fortune for Taec is very interesting.  He will get marry from now to next year, even with the same girl he had right now, he has to marry no later than the year he turn 28, in Korea count the year you was born, that's mean Taec have to marry by 2015 haha, then after 28 he get marry no matter the same girl or what he will get a divorce hahaha.  English sub click cc at the bottom right corner.

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: Thank you for the gifs, @biruangel. I'll work on the Compare and Contrast for tomorrow.You know Taecyeon teasing GG reminded me of this moment --

Guest spicystrawberry

Last Update before I go to Shanghai trip for 8 days! :D 
On 27th Jan on page 1532 
5 days later
31st Jan on page 1549 
Total = 17 pages in 5 days. Not bad :D 
#TaecGuiFighting
I hope when I back will have a good breaking news or maybe I will see TaecGui at there? xPEnjoy everyone! *Excited* 
xoxo 

Lmangla said: jan 29:
from twitter: 주인님들! 주인님들! 즐거운 설 연휴 보내시라냥!^-^ 맛있는 음식도 많이많이 드시라능!!

this was posted yesterday (jan 30) on okcat fb with english caption: Happy Lunar New Year's Day-! Meow-!

thought#1: why does there need to be 2 okcats to wish happy lunar new year.. it is not like okcat has a twin... :P

tumblr_mzzs0cqDTE1shgwsto9_r1_400.gif

it's amazing how she was able to understand what taec was saying even when he was speaking in Korean when he started sulking 嘻嘻 爱你

See how close is uri couple...GG just fully grabbed/hugged Taec without any second thought, awkward, hesitant and feeling shy...uri couple is just soooo comfortable with each other.. :X

Archived