(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@Thao I pinned Nha Trang to my 'Someday' board on pinterest :) Hope you get to see Taec & Big Bang. YG Entertainment does not seem toooo far from Cafe Schneeballen by bus or taxi. ;))  Are you going in 2014? I can recommend places/restaurants to visit along with directions. Btw, may I ask how old you are? ^^

@Lmangla You are Awesome! :-* *hands a glass of watermelon soju*

@charliew Coolio! Songpa would be kinda out of the way for me...but maybe in 2016. lol @miz-em For those who are interested in going, it's near Lotte World.

angelangie said: Okie Girls & Guy..........
just to let you know.....as i was scanning thru the forum on other thread......they talks about when you quote a person please 'remove' the pictures this is due to the facts if someone kept quoting the same post with tons of pictures it will lag up the thread and the Mod will notice and they will come over and warn us and if this kept happening there will be a possibilities that they will 'closed' the thread that means we will all be homeless.....so lets avoid that shall we?
if someone posted like 5 pictures or more but we had only wanted to reply to 1 pictures then just quote that one particular pictures and not all the pictures.....
and when we quoted someone replies if the replies got too long cut it out a lil that will avoid us being warn by MOD shall we? :)

amylove said:

Taec tweeted his twitter 9hrs ago.

@taeccool: 피자와 콜라 끝나는 타이밍에 똭! 감사드립니당~~ 잘먹을게요~~ 차안에서흐흐흐

Someone translate?

Pizza & cola..just at the right time. ddwak! Thank you~~ I will enjoy it~~ In the car hehehe

i think he got the pizza right after he finished something..maybe right after filming.

Kamsamnida(;

Guest charliew

Question for michoso fam.. Anyone know if they met before shooting episode 1 or it was really their first meeting that we saw in episode 1? From the look of Taec's face i felt that it was the very first time he saw her.

Question for michoso fam.. Anyone know if they met before shooting episode 1 or it was really their first meeting that we saw in episode 1? From the look of Taec's face i felt that it was the very first time he saw her.

I think it's their very first time meeting & filming together

chinly Lin said:

chu3x said:

charliew wrote: »

amylove said:

Who wants to go Korea with me next year? I need a partner. Lol

Are you serious?!! I'll go with you!!

Kaja~~~ let's all go together >.

@Charliew, how confusing is the subway?please elaborate further....I am planning to take subway to HongDae from CityHall....

Archived