(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Eryn Campbell

Hi taecgui shippers I'm Eryn from Maryland USA (Eastcoast)!!!!! Been following this couple from day one love them   :x :x. Love this forum and all you guys, sorry I missed the  party. :(

chinly Lin said:

chu3x said:

charliew wrote: »

amylove said:

Who wants to go Korea with me next year? I need a partner. Lol

Are you serious?!! I'll go with you!!

Kaja~~~ let's all go together >.

Wanna go there in May? I already called 2 weeks ago the korean embassy asking for visa so next yr i will be applying to get it ♡♡♡

Let's all go together!!!

@charliew so you've been there before~~ and let's take the subway together :D

I would like to watch/see GuiGui to act as a talented mute girl who is very sad, depressive and has low self confidence; a talented photographer(hobby). Where she met this renown photographer who came back from the US to search for the next photographer he wants to groom! (I want Taec to be acting the character! LOL) who is very bubbly and adventurous who is able to spread joy to everyone but has a sad family background! Guigui saw him and felt that she met him before and the same goes with Taec as well but Taec didn't know GuiGui is a mute and thought she was rude as she shy away and thats leaves a bad impression. and their journey begun with taking each other's DSLR Cam by mistake! There's when Taec saw this girl great photography skill!  

Who wants to cont the story? @chu3x

This is an interesting story~~~ i can somehow picture the story on mind ♡

Guest charliew

chu3x said:

charliew

wrote:

»

chinly Lin said:

chu3x said:

amylove said:

chu3x said:

chinly Lin said:

chu3x said:

amylove said:

Wanna go there in May? I already called 2 weeks ago the korean embassy asking for visa so next yr i will be applying to get it ♡♡♡

Let's all go together!!!

@charliew so you've been there before~~ and let's take the subway together

woohoo..yeah.. get your visa..lol .. yes i went there end of july but only for 4 days tho. at that time i did not know Taecgui yet..lol.. but i went to KHJ Jaksal Chicken.. ;) and Minhyuk's dad restaurant.

Sent you a msg on fb and i saw your pic with minhyuk's dad..daebak~~~ ♡♡♡

charliew said:

chu3x said:

chinly Lin said:

chu3x said:

charliew wrote:

amylove said:

Let's all go together!!!

@charliew so you've been there before~~ and let's take the subway together

woohoo..yeah.. get your visa..lol .. yes i went there end of july but only for 4 days tho. at that time i did not know Taecgui yet..lol.. but i went to KHJ Jaksal Chicken.. ;) and Minhyuk's dad restaurant.

Who is Minhyuk?^^; & How's Jaksal Chicken? Worth trying?

Minhyuk is part of CN Blue boy band,he's the drummer ♡♡

@chu3x Thanks! I'm just really bad with names' date=' especially Korean names.ㅋㅋ He's the cutie from drama 'Unexpected You'. :)[/quote']

"He's the cutie" love how you described him..he's really cute though i prefer yonghwa =))

Archived