(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

Here is a recap of all his interviews. He is so much hotter when he speaks in english hahahaha
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x137nsy_taecyeon-%EC%98%A5%ED%83%9D%EC%97%B0%EC%9D%98-%EC%98%81%EC%96%B4%EA%B5%90%EC%8B%A4_shortfilms

lunarfly581 said: bluemoonlight said: Adorkable Taec! :))
From JYP's FB:
고스트 멜로 드라마 '후아유'의 차건우 형사, 깜찍한 몽달 귀신으로 변신!

"매주 월,화는 '후아유' 본방사수 하는 날 입니다"  

Cha Gun-Woo, the detective from the ghost melo-drama 'Who are you', has transformed as a bachelor ghost!

"Every Monday and Tuesday are the days you get to watch 'Who are you' on-air" 

1146672_542357609153135_1861040863_n.jpg

Ummm...but Taec's no longer a bachelor...he's married! :D :x

Guest leechalee

OMO! page 670! Ok I need to go back read a few pages.. love it when its like this! :) oohhh.. then there are some ff updates?? Fingers crossed :) annyeonghaseyo chingus!

Guest leechalee

@Jaebin @angelangie love your gifs! Lol wow some of you chingus started to get a bit pervy there eh? Lol.. love everyones posts yay an update! Thank you @129alphabet!

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie said:

lunarfly581 said:

129alphabet said:

angelangie wrote: »

hear KwangHee saying that she too look 30 of course she will be sad.....there will be no woman who are not sad to be said that she is older than her actual age lols.....

she winningly pout to Taec who knew and console her that it okie.....lols

but rest assure there are more to come from Gui Gui for KwangHee.....say me old huh.....

cr: tumblr.com & creator as tagged

But the question remains, where was taec holding Gui while consoling her??? Nah-ah! You can't deny that he touched her because you could see it in the movement of his arms... Even if there was that stupid table blocking my view!!! Errr so where was it!? Thigh? Hands? Hahaha... Oh well, I'd love it either way...

EDIT: see it wasn't only me who noticed hahaha! when i refreshed the page, there was a post that had the same question I had hahah!

Omg me too!! Lol! It's like the first thing I noticed. That darn table!!  :)) we could have seen taec's hand on gui's hand/arm/thigh/_______ (fill in the blank). Haha!

hahahah u girls with ur pervy minds LOls......i say her hands......@yokalana ishhhhh CHINCHA??? :D ROFL =))

@angelangie.I partly agree with you. His hand

reached out for her hand. However, her hands were clasped together on her lap

and when he covered her hands, his hand, which you must agree with me, is way

bigger than hers, accidentally brushed against her lap. And as you know, the

lap is the the flat area between the waist and the knees…basically the thighs.

So, yes, I think @yokalana is right, too. His fingers also grazed her thighs.

Really, this is too funny. Remind me again what’s the median

age in this forum?  Seventeen years

old?  I feel like we’re transported back into

high school, debating whether Taec touched Guigui intentionally or not. This

would be considered salacious back then. But this is how our Taecgui couple makes

me feel young again.  

angelangie said:

bluemoonlight said:

Lovely pic of our TaecGui... :x

cr: creator @ TaecGui baidu

think of it.....a surprise a small confessions.....Taec confessing and never thought gui gui will agreed.......

Taec: Gui Gui.....will you be my wife for real? ((looking on and hesitating....is this the right moment to propose?))

Looking on....Gui Gui stare on....as the silent drag on.....Taec confidence level drop even further.....thoughts and possibilities ran thru his minds....she is not ready? slowly gui gui cast her eyes down away from Taec probing eyes, heaving a sigh Taec resign, thoughts and thoughts ran thru again and again but only one questions is the only want he really want an answer to 'When will she be ready?'

just as suddenly, Gui Gui throw herself into Taec's arms and smiles break her once solemn face, before she said the one answer Taec wanted with a smiles so bright that it will have blinded anyone 'Yes!' leaving Taec bewildered :)

Heeeeyyyy! Is this, by any chance, your first Ganbie [one-shot] fanfic, angelangie? Bravo!!

Re. the kidnapping plot…count me in!If @charliew can’t find a remote island, I can lend you our family beach house in the ___, NC. Taecgui can have the master bedroom on the top floor. It has its own bathroom and sitting room, and a darling kitchenette. They’ll have a view of the ocean from the wrap-around balcony. The sitting room is actually a nursery/children’s bedroom but since Taecgui don’t have children yet and WE don’t want to intrude upon their privacy, we’ll give them the whole floor. Let’s remember to bring their 10 House Rules poster, when we kidnap them, so they’ll have something familiar.

As for the ajummas [that’s you, @chu3x, angelangie, @charliew, @JenJ, @gil_noona, @shiirlaaay, @yokalana, @minshariff and others] :) will double up on the second floor.  4 rooms, 4 baths + ½ bath, family kitchen, living room, and dining room. All the teenagers [is that you @bubblegg, @lamey?] can bunk together on the ground floor. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, family/game room, laundry room, basic shower stall [so you won’t track sand inside the house].  The sofas are sleeper-sofas. Linens are provided. We can do the grocery when we get there and stock up their fridge.  Somebody has to organize the menu, though. 

House rule especially for @Chu3x: Hyun Joong, Song Joong Ki and Nickhun aren’t permitted in any of the bedrooms after midnight. Or in the Jacuzzi. lol. We’ve got to be good role models for the younger girls. :) Maybe the guys can sleep in a tent outside? If you join them, we wouldn't know. lol3xBTW, do they know how to operate a grill? We can’t let Taec grill food for ALL of us ladies, right? That's it for me now. Goodnight, ladies. My

battery pack for delusions is powering off now. 

@Packmule3 Ahjumma??? I'm not even 30 yet! I'm just 27! Lol I'm not ahjumma! LOL

@Jaebin @angelangie love your gifs! Lol wow some of you chingus started to get a bit pervy there eh? Lol.. love everyones posts yay an update! Thank you @129alphabet!

No worries~ i love updating.. Also... I have a lot of free time this WHOLE WEEK so you may expect a couple more updates~ ~ i'm already half done with the next one :) ㅋㅋㅋ

bouquet78 said:

bluemoonlight wrote: »

bouquet78 wrote: »

@bluemoonlight, if I am not mistaken, you are residing in Seoul, right?....need your help...as I will be arriving Seoul on 18/9 and I know that 19/9 is 추석 (chuseok) and it will be a few days public holiday in Korea. Planning to go visit Cafe Schneeballen at 홍대 on the night of 18/9 or maybe on the 19/9. But, will it be open for business on the night of 18/9 or 19/9?...need your kind advice because this time, it just happen that I will stopover at Seoul so I will have only a very short stay ad I do not want to miss out trying the schneeballen (since our beloved michoso couple enjoyed it very very much!!). If the cafe is not open, will there be any other way which I can try out this pastry?..or else,... I will plan to go somewhere else....

if I am wrong that you are from Seoul, then 미안해요 and please ignore this...hehehehehe....you know, 18/9 is coming and since this is a short trip..I am so excited and happy to be able to visit the places that our beloved couple has visited before.... ..so a bit of michoso now...

I'm not sure if that specific cafe will be open or not...as businesses kinda operate on their own schedule. Most places tend to be closed during the Chuseok holidays though cuz a lot of people head back to their hometowns (usually away from Seoul). The official Chuseok holidays this year are 9/18 - 9/20.

If they're closed, you can try the department store food sections at Hyundai, Lotte, or Shinsegae (usually basement floor). They usually have quite a variety of foods/sweets. They're always so tempting too...haha

Sorry I don't have a definite answer for you, as it really is up to the individual business whether to close or not for the holidays. As you would expect though, all government offices, banks, & post offices are closed.

Strolling down Cheonggyecheon is nice...although it's a bit crowded on the weekends. At night, you'll see lots of couples, but actually you'll see lots of couples everywhere you go in Seoul...haha. Hope you have a great time and enjoy your TaecGui trip!

@bluemoonlight, many thanks for your comment...well, guess I will need to try my luck, then.... cross my fingers and pray it is open for business...just for me (oh cafe schneeballen,..please give face to TaecGui..coz I am a michoso shipper)....

It's too bad you're going next month. I'm planning on going in mid November :> Is anyone else going to be in Korea in November? We can meet up at Cafe Schneeballen in Hongdae then some zip lock bag cocktails from Vinyl's. :D

@bouquet78 I keep hearing about cronuts. You should try it while your in Korea..heard Scheeballen and dunkin donuts have them. If you have any questions about Korea, feel free to ask. If i don't know the answer, I'll find out for you. :)

@minwooluv78, thanks, appreciate that.... you are just so lovely..sure,..I will try out the cronuts as recommended and if I happen to stop over in Seoul in November again,..I will inform you and as planned, we shall meet in cafe shcneeballen in Hongdae... :-) :-) :-) ...cheers

@Packmule3 Ahjumma??? I'm not even 30 yet! I'm just 27! Lol I'm not ahjumma! LOL

If almost everyone is under ajummah category then i guess im not that young anymore :( but it's okay i will take the ajumma category since guigui is already under haemoni category ! Lol

Back to the question, i do think that taecgui still does contact each other. Maybe just small chats? Since both of them are so busy, hopefully they wont lost contact eventhough they admitted 'is hard to forget'. Hopefully they dont let go of their fate.

YAH TAEC, be a man and always make the first move! *hits cookie*

Guest yokalana

JenJ said:

packmule3

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

lunarfly581 said:

129alphabet said:

angelangie wrote: »

hear KwangHee saying that she too look 30 of course she will be sad.....there will be no woman who are not sad to be said that she is older than her actual age lols.....

she winningly pout to Taec who knew and console her that it okie.....lols

but rest assure there are more to come from Gui Gui for KwangHee.....say me old huh.....

cr: tumblr.com

But the question remains, where was taec holding Gui while consoling her??? Nah-ah! You can't deny that he touched her because you could see it in the movement of his arms... Even if there was that stupid table blocking my view!!! Errr so where was it!? Thigh? Hands? Hahaha... Oh well, I'd love it either way...

EDIT: see it wasn't only me who noticed hahaha! when i refreshed the page, there was a post that had the same question I had hahah!

Omg me too!! Lol! It's like the first thing I noticed. That darn table!! 

:))

we could have seen taec's hand on gui's hand/arm/thigh/_______ (fill in the blank). Haha!

hahahah u girls with ur pervy minds LOls......i say her hands......

@yokalana

ishhhhh CHINCHA???

:D

ROFL

=))

@angelangie

.I partly agree with you. His hand

reached out for her hand. However, her hands were clasped together on her lap

and when he covered her hands, his hand, which you must agree with me, is way

bigger than hers, accidentally brushed against her lap. And as you know, the

lap is the the flat area between the waist and the knees…basically the thighs.

So, yes, I think

@yokalana

is right, too. His fingers also grazed her thighs.

Really, this is too funny. Remind me again what’s the median

age in this forum?  Seventeen years

old?  I feel like we’re transported back into

high school, debating whether Taec touched Guigui intentionally or not. This

would be considered salacious back then. But this is how our Taecgui couple makes

me feel young again.  

angelangie said:

bluemoonlight said:

Lovely pic of our TaecGui...

:x

cr: creator @ TaecGui baidu

think of it.....a surprise a small confessions.....Taec confessing and never thought gui gui will agreed.......

Taec: Gui Gui.....will you be my wife for real? ((looking on and hesitating....is this the right moment to propose?))

Looking on....Gui Gui stare on....as the silent drag on.....Taec confidence level drop even further.....thoughts and possibilities ran thru his minds....she is not ready? slowly gui gui cast her eyes down away from Taec probing eyes, heaving a sigh Taec resign, thoughts and thoughts ran thru again and again but only one questions is the only want he really want an answer to 'When will she be ready?'

just as suddenly, Gui Gui throw herself into Taec's arms and smiles break her once solemn face, before she said the one answer Taec wanted with a smiles so bright that it will have blinded anyone 'Yes!' leaving Taec bewildered

:)

Heeeeyyyy! Is this, by any chance, your first Ganbie [one-shot] fanfic, angelangie? Bravo!!

Re. the kidnapping plot…count me in!If

@charliew

can’t find a remote island, I can lend you our family beach house in the ___, NC. Taecgui can have the master bedroom on the top floor. It has its own bathroom and sitting room, and a darling kitchenette. They’ll have a view of the ocean from the wrap-around balcony. The sitting room is actually a nursery/children’s bedroom but since Taecgui don’t have children yet and WE don’t want to intrude upon their privacy, we’ll give them the whole floor. Let’s remember to bring their 10 House Rules poster, when we kidnap them, so they’ll have something familiar.

As for the ajummas [that’s you,

@chu3x

, angelangie,

@charliew

@JenJ

@gil_noona

@shiirlaaay

@yokalana

@minshariff

and others]

will double up on the second floor.  4 rooms, 4 baths + ½ bath, family kitchen, living room, and dining room. All the teenagers [is that you

@bubblegg

@lamey

?] can bunk together on the ground floor. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, family/game room, laundry room, basic shower stall [so you won’t track sand inside the house].  The sofas are sleeper-sofas. Linens are provided. We can do the grocery when we get there and stock up their fridge.  Somebody has to organize the menu, though. 

House rule especially for

@Chu3x

: Hyun Joong, Song Joong Ki and Nickhun aren’t permitted in any of the bedrooms after midnight. Or in the Jacuzzi. lol. We’ve got to be good role models for the younger girls.

Maybe the guys can sleep in a tent outside? If you join them, we wouldn't know. lol3xBTW, do they know how to operate a grill? We can’t let Taec grill food for ALL of us ladies, right? That's it for me now. Goodnight, ladies. My

battery pack for delusions is powering off now. 

annyeonghaseyo, I am kimaisa. Planning to write a Taecgui fanfic and I would appreciate some help and support for my fanfic. I have posted the foreword of it and will try to update it frequently. Here is the link, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527566/what-is-love-guigui-taecyeon-taecgui-gwgm

Guest Midge Razak

Was wondering if anyone could kindly point me to which page that has the whole taec's english interview? Pretty please :D

kimaisa said: annyeonghaseyo, I am kimaisa. Planning to write a Taecgui fanfic and I would appreciate some help and support for my fanfic. I have posted the foreword of it and will try to update it frequently. Here is the link, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527566/what-is-love-guigui-taecyeon-taecgui-gwgm

Archived