(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest xybershock

roxette2ps said: sshevolkth said: 50 Shades of TaecGui Fan Fiction Update
Chapter 14: Misunderstandings http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/14
Chapter 15: Stronger Than Ever http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/15
As always: MATURE readers only :D Enjoy!

Guest Mrs.Okcat

xybershock

wrote:

»

roxette2ps said:

sshevolkth said:

50 Shades of TaecGui Fan Fiction Update

Chapter 14: Misunderstandings

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/14<br

/>

Chapter 15: Stronger Than Ever

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/15<br

/>

As always: MATURE readers only 

:D

Enjoy!

@sshevolkth

...Firstly to say thanks on the 2 chapters of your FF update. Secondly two words on your pen welding skill....Jjang and Deebak!!  I swore I could feel Emma's furious vibes and the bitchiness of Jessica's character!  And "Taec's" grovelling when Emma was about to get into the cab.....I was holding my breath and hoping she allows him to at least explain! Don't let him suffer too long, yah, chingu!  Absolutely love the verbal catfight between Jessica and Emma. 

Coincidentally, I came upon photos of Jessica and Gui Gui taken in a similar pose.  The former one taken few days ago and published in FB by Maaduu while the latter was taken some time in April or May and posted in her FB site....

:-?

So in times of requiring overloading and exploding cuteness and adorableness, who ya gonna call? Not Ghost busters but...........??  lol !

I'm going to add a word for the left pic Goddess-made like beauty....Seriously, is it just me or any of you have the same feeling that most k-pop girls look alike??? I can't tell the difference in just a glance, need to really look at them to tell them apart. Maybe just me...no offense to other k-pop fans.

Guest xybershock

angelangie said: lunarfly581 said: I was just randomly browsing some 2PM videos and came across the making of their "Comeback when you hear this song".. and I notice the ring on uri Taec's left ring finger. Not sure when they filmed the MV for their song, and not sure if the ring is part of their costume for the MV. Not sure also if the ring he's wearing is the one that he said was given by his parents, or his virtual wedding ring. But my delulu mind thinks it's sweet that he is wearing his virtual wedding ring even when he's not filming GWGM!  Lol.. what do you all think? 

1006068_434052416708527_853889572_n.jpg
:D:D:D

@angelangie

u know right how much we love it when u r at night shift..haha..just kidding * gg tone.

please please please do gifs bombing..for the sake of keeping us sane.remember today is friday so all of us kinda upset as the 'gift' was like 'blehh..mianhe pd-nim.

hey fellow taecgui shippers.. just found another mv from our crazy couple. to be honest this is actually my first time to post some video in this thread... I hope this is work.. hehehe

Song: Nothing Better

By: Brown Eyed Soul

[*]

Translation

It always appeared before me
Your face, I remember
My heart that stopped short
You spitefully took my disfunctional heart
And with your bright smile
That's how you easily opened my heart

It's true, that is how I became your man
All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall
Because the hand that holds me tight
is as warm as spring

And now like a dream my heart
has gradually stopped by your side
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing,
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you

And now like a dream, My heart
in your embrace, is held still
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing,
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way

Translator ; girlwithsmalleyes
Credit ; SHINee Forums
taken from asianfanatics.net

angelangie said: i love this sides....even though it just a mere 1min
but honestly it one of the sweetest....it show that they are so close and the way Gui Gui whine at Taec....
how Taec responded.....wow all hers? he sure is very generous lols :D
credit: tumblr.com & credit as taggedEpisoded018_zps6c9f2b94.gifEpisoded030_zps74fedd72.gif

guess what.....gui gui hasnt finish trolling taec lols....

**ahem** Taec you are just healthy 26 years old man.....so yea it okie dont worries....ahjummas and noona here all understand it...

see even your wife seems to......and best of all his response is 'Are u nuts....that not what i'm looking for.....it what insides you that i'm looking for.'

and the next thing is......he admitted 'i was just looking' =)) =)) =))

credit: tumblr.com & credit as tagged

The second gif...i LOL-ed when he opened his mouth surprised to see the sexy concept =)) =))

Archived