(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sshevolkth

Does anyone have the link to the full version on daily motion or wherever....even if it isn't subbed in English and subbed in a different language?  I'm so reluctant to watch the YouTube clips first, 'coz I know that I'll feel like I was shortsighted and left hanging.  

Guest sshevolkth

akasia

said: i honestly think ep 12 was okay...full of laughters with gg antics and funny english..but she has improved a lot...and finally taec mentioned that she is chinese and english is not her first language...so emma's english quite okay..though ep 12 seems so short and simple but we can feel connection between them..taec let him be fooled by gg and that was hillarious..he just happily play along with gg and both were really honest with each other's feelings...most funny was when gg tried to practise the song alone

...and she shouted ottoke suddenly...hahaha..poor gg...i dont know about youtube version cos i watched full one..but trust me,full version was good good good

akasia said: i honestly think ep 12 was okay...full of laughters with gg antics and funny english..but she has improved a lot...and finally taec mentioned that she is chinese and english is not her first language...so emma's english quite okay..though ep 12 seems so short and simple but we can feel connection between them..taec let him be fooled by gg and that was hillarious..he just happily play along with gg and both were really honest with each other's feelings...most funny was when gg tried to practise the song alone
...and she shouted ottoke suddenly...hahaha..poor gg...i dont know about youtube version cos i watched full one..but trust me,full version was good good good

akasia said:

i honestly think ep 12 was okay...full of laughters with gg antics and funny english..but she has improved a lot...and finally taec mentioned that she is chinese and english is not her first language...so emma's english quite okay..though ep 12 seems so short and simple but we can feel connection between them..taec let him be fooled by gg and that was hillarious..he just happily play along with gg and both were really honest with each other's feelings...most funny was when gg tried to practise the song alone

Awww...please share the link  [-O<

oh i wish i have the link...but i watched it on tv..i guess we will have the link in dailymotion shortly...just hang in there okay

EP 12.......hmmmm....although it was sort of like blunt and short, but.....again it was awesome and hilarious. I like how Taec, even he didnt like it but he still join in the fun with GuiGui...Taec, you really pampered GuiGui.. I was laughing out loud,..but in the next second, I had tears in my eyes (not cry) when they were brainstorming keywords from their memories for the lyrics, tears in my eyes especially when almost reaching the end part, many of their memory clips were shown, from their first meetup in the shoes cafe, their first date in the ski resort, their wedding photo shooting, their honeymoon in jeju-do, their wedding ceremony,....I just cannot control it, tears just wet my eyes...too happy for them, I guess...TaecGui memories are just so 'gan dong' (touched)...I am speechless...why oh why?...am I tooo into TaecGui that I am going mad?...Teach me how to go back to my normal life after TaecGui ends in another 3 episodes?....HELP!!!!!!!

Don't call me "oppa"
Please don't say "gampei"
Why you have to say "murmur"
I'm not a "jandori"

It would have been such a laugh riot if they used that as the rap part of the song! You can actually hear the crew laughing in the background.. and Gui Gui's laugh spazz  was so funny.. too bad they cut her off...
so basically Taec comes up with all the romantic lines like "I love you forever" while Gui Gui comes up with "jandori jump" -- yea, that is pretty much their relationship...

Guest femeka

according to the link, we can vote everyday. I voted yesterday, but I cannot do it today (I used my email address instead of facebook and twitter).  It allows me to vote but not to the same couple. It has to be a new couple. I wonder whyyyyyyyyy. Any IT expert here?

I kept my eyes on the vote since morning until now (I have not done anything, just sitting in front of PC to see the voting progress). I refresh the link every few second, I noted the fast votes Hongi and Mina got. Last night, they got only around 50 votes, yet their votes surpassed Taecgui in the morning, however, it was quiet during 11a.m. to 13:30 (Japanese time) . Then in the afternoon (started from 2p.m. in Japan), their vote increased again.

Archived