[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest ctalks2

Through this drama, MGY's acting promotes pottery and a curiosity about Arita :-):

Arita today sounds like a good setting for a film on pottery and reincarnated souls of Korean potters!

Note 1: Largest ceramic fair in Western Japan is the Arita Ceramic Fair. The event is held from April 29 to May 5 every year and has thousands of stores and stalls lining the 6 kms long main street. 

Note 2:  Power of Pottery ...Arita Ware has often been called Imari Ware because the wares were shipped from Imari. The Old Imari goods in Europe, greatly admired there, were used to ornament the interiors of palaces. In particular, Augustus the Strong of Germany was such a collector of the most astounding examples of Old Imari that he bought them by SELLING his own soldiers. And then in the Meiji Era, Arita Ware was revealed in World Expositions all over Europe and America attracting many people from each country.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevie8

3de7.jpg
awgq.jpgmbqw.jpg
Moments like these are far and few in between.......showing more of JY's development from a country girl into a great potter. Prince GH was stunned by the transformation of JY from a tomboyish menial worker into an elegant beautiful woman..

Guest stevie8

h3f.gif  yhy.gif
Another mode @sin hoonsim........horseriding with the girl on the horseback as well.....this is even more "effective" for "courting purposes"! =))

Guest united06

Episode 30 graphics ~

image-6C77_52667A26.jpg

image-D813_52667A26.jpg

image-6046_52667A26.jpg[/spoiler]

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Goddess of Fire English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7292-goddess-of-fire-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest united06

Episode 31 graphics ~

image-868B_526A6472.jpg

image-208D_526A6472.jpg

image-153D_526A6472.jpg

image-2CAF_526A6472.jpg

image-41E3_526A6472.jpg[/spoiler]

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Goddess of Fire English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7292-goddess-of-fire-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Another "Was" with a bit of tweaking for "could have been" (but not much)
Prince Gwang Hae's confession of love to Jung Yi - Episode 22

It is the morning after the night they spent resting at the safe house.  Jung Yi seems to be in deep thought as she sits near the pagoda.  Prince Gwang Hae joins her and asks why she looks so sad. She confesses that she is afraid to return to Bunwon.  
“But you went through all kinds of trouble to become a Bunwon ceramist,” he says.
“I guess the scenery here is too wonderful,” she replies, thoughtful, smiling.
“I feel the same as you.  I have to return to the palace, but I’m afraid to do so,” says the prince.
Just as she found it difficult to believe that a prince might envy the life of a commoner, she can’t understand why someone wouldn’t want to return to life in the palace.  
He explains how he constantly has to wear masks before his father, his older brother, and the ministers, and that he often left the palace because he hated the feeling of suffocation. Jung Yi says she understands because she was also wearing a mask to hide her feelings of doubt and hate for someone in the palace.
“You felt that way?” he asks.
Jung Yi seems caught off guard and quickly answers, “No.”  She gets up and takes a few steps, but the prince, digesting this revelation, turns serious and asks Jung Yi to run away with him.  
“Pardon?” asks Jung Yi, unsure if she heard correctly.  
The prince’s heart is overflowing to the point that he cannot hold back.  He asks her, “Don’t you want to live, really caring for each other, without the mask?”
Jung Yi uncomfortably asks him, “Why are saying this all of a sudden?”
Without hesitation, he answers, “This is not sudden.  You, Jung, were my first love.  Even until now, you are the only one who makes my heart beat.”
Jung Yi doesn’t know what to say, so she makes the excuse that she has to search for white clay and walks away.  The prince grabs her wrist and turns her toward him, asking if she honestly didn’t know.  “For some time, it has only been you.  In a tea cup when I was having tea, in the book I was reading, in the dream I was having, when my eyes were opened or closed, it was only you.  Even with all of this, you really didn’t know?”
Jung Yi knew he loved her.  She’d known for a while.  She knew this, and she felt the same way.  She longed to tell him, but the reality was that he was His Highness and she was a mere menial worker. The analogy came to her mind of the fish who loved the bird.  They can love each other, but where would they live?  It just could not be, so she fought hard to put the possibility of loving him out of her mind.  She had met with some success, but here he was, asking her to run away with him and pouring his heart out to her.  It was too much to bear.Tears are filling her eyes, and with difficulty, she tells him, “But you are His Highness.  And I...”
In desperation, he pulls her closer to him until they are only able to look into each other’s eyes, and speaks firmly so there is no way she can doubt the intents of his heart.  “Would it work if I wasn’t His Highness?  If I abandon my prince status, would that do?”  He says her name again, “Jung-ah,” looking for the answer he yearns to hear, his gaze never leaving hers.  
Torn between what she should and wants to do, she manages to pull herself from his firm hold, and walks away.  He is left standing there, a lone man, but in his mind and heart, not for long.

[Fans  Moon Geun Young] Có 1 fan ngoại quốc vào DCBH nói rằng: "Bạn có biết Moon vẫn khỏe chứ? Tôi thật sự nhớ cô ấy."

Bears đã đáp lại rằng: Chúng tôi cũng không biết Moonie có ổn không. Nhưng chúng tôi chắc chắn rằng cô ấy đang được nghỉ ngơi tốt. Tuy là vẫn chưa có thông tin gì về cô ấy. Chúng tôi cũng nhớ cô ấy (có một số Bear đang nhớ cô ấy muốn chết đi được).

Và Bears nói thêm: Chỉ có Moon mới có thể hồi sinh họ. Một số Bear đã ngủ đông để chờ cho đến lúc đó (lúc được hồi sinh).

Cách ngủ đông của các Bear là 1 mắt mở và 1 tai mởㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Ai ai ở đây cũng đều ngóng tin tức của cô ấy.

P.S: Bears đùa giỡn vậy thì vẻ sao Moonie không nghịch cho được 

P.S1: Bear là gì?
Chữ 'Moon' trong tiếng Hàn nghĩa là '문'. Khi đảo ngược chữ '문', nó sẽ trở thành '곰' trong tiếng Hàn có nghĩa là 'bear'. Từ đó các fans Hàn trong DCBH xem đó là biệt danh của họ và cũng từ đó Moonie gọi fans trong DCBH là Bears (những chú gấu)

cr: DCBH/ MGY FB Vietnam

Fans ♥ Moon Geun Young] There was 1 international fan came on DCBH & wrote: "Do you know if Moon's okay? I really miss her. "

Bears replied: We also don't know Moonie is well or not. But we are sure that she is resting well. But there is still no information about her. We also miss her (there are some Bear's missing her so much).

And the Bears added: Only Moon can revive them. Some Bears are already gone into long wintersleep waiting to be waken up (by Moon).

The way those Bears sleeping are: one eye open and one ear openㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Eveyone here is longing  for her news.

P. s: Bears're so playful like that no wonder Moonie being so mischievous!

P. S1: Why call Bear?
The word ' Moon ' in Korean means ' 문 '. When reversing the word ' 문 ', it will become ' the ' 곰 in Korean means ' bear '. Since then the South Korean fans in the DCBH view that is their nickname, and also from that Moonie said fans in DCBH's Bears (the bear).

Translated by our dear @dramagoodie!:) 

Archived