Moon,Ahhhhhh

why r u so beautiful?

she is looks so young,great and perfect

i think kim bum wants hug her at least.lol

our Mooni Fighting!!!!!

Guest nhoctydado

Press Conference - Lee Sang Yoon's rice wreath
source: dreamcokr

haizzz, my internet has some problem ... I don't know why I can't post that link

Guest MGYlove

Lee Sang-Yoon, graduated Seoul National University 13 years after the admission

941137_154574528068613_1951970503_n.jpg
An actor Lee Sang-Yoon graduated Seoul National University 13 years after the admission.
Lee Sang-Yoon announced his graduation at the production presentation of MBC new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Goddess of Fire Jung-Yi, held at Time Square in Youngdeungpo, Seoul on 27th. Lee Sang-Yoon majoring in physics will receive his diploma on August. Until now he left and returned to school because of his work in entertainment world.
Lee Sang-Yoon smiled, saying "I finally finished a graduation thesis that I have written since the last semester" and "I will graduate 13 years after the admission." Moon Geun-Young is still in Sungkyunkwan University. Moon Geun-Young said "However I has been university student for just six~seven years" and "I have a graduation ahead."
'Goddess of fire Jung-Yi' is about soul and love of Beak Pa-Sun the female master of china in Joseon at late 16s.

Source:Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi

Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun-Yeong “History drama in 5 years, I’ve been longing to do it”

Moon Geun-Yeong, who is coming back to drama with ‘Goddess of Fire, Jeong-Yi’, showed expectation toward challenging to history drama.
1016210_154574818068584_1189088887_n.jpg

Moon Geun-Yeong attended the production conference of MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Goddess of Fire, Jeong-Yi’ held at Seoul Time Square Amoris Hall on June 27. Moon Geun-Yeong said, “Jeong-Yi is a character who grows with natural born talent, unstopping curiosity and adventurous spirit. She is a character who dreams of being the best ceramist of Chosun. I’m working hard with good people. I will do my best to meet the big expectation on me.”

About coming back to history drama in 5 years since ‘Garden of Wind’, she said, “When I first read the script, it was so entertaining. I really wanted to work with history drama. I’ve never worked with MBC, and I thought it will be a good chance. I thought I could do it well, and good actors took good parts. I chose it because I thought I could learn a lot through it.”
‘Goddess of Fire, Jeong-Yi’ is a drama about the artistic soul of Chosun’s first female ceramist Baek Pa-Seon and her romance.

Source:Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi

Archived