[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest NEWMARIO

The production press conference of a new series Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi to be held

vped1z39cwfnj5d6r7hmvwxljcpgmv99.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Moon Geun young is having a photo time at the production press conference of a new historical series 'Goddess of fire, Jung Yi' on June 27.
The new series about a master artisan of pottery, Jung Yi, and it ranges over life and love story of her.
The new drama stars Moon Geun young, Lee Sang yoon, Kim Beom, Seo Hyun jin, Lee Kwang soo, Han Go eun and more. The first episode will be aired on July 1 on channel MBC. (photo by bntnews DB)

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yokari

hello guys.so happy to see those lovely pics from the presscon but im a bit sad coz i havent seen yet any solo picture of Moon and Kim Bum.i know i said to myself that im gonna ship Moon ad Kim Bum but after i saw those couple shots of GY and SY,IM NOW CONFUSED!!!!huhuhu.i also like them.guess ill be sailing on my two ships!kekeke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xsDYDXrHTt8JCWjvOvkeg

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

yokari said: hello guys.so happy to see those lovely pics from the presscon but im a bit sad coz i havent seen yet any solo picture of Moon and Kim Bum.i know i said to myself that im gonna ship Moon ad Kim Bum but after i saw those couple shots of GY and SY,IM NOW CONFUSED!!!!huhuhu.i also like them.guess ill be sailing on my two ships!kekeke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xsDYDXrHTt8JCWjvOvkeg

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Gwang-Soo “Challenging on bad role, look at me differently from ‘Running Man’”

Share 2013/06/27(Thu) 22:49
6367_1.jpg About challenging on a bad role, actor Lee Gwang-Soo said that he’s not hoping to change his image in ‘Running Man’.
Lee Gwang-Soo attended the production conference of MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Goddess of Fire, Jeong-Yi’ held at Seoul Time Square Amoris Hall on June 27. And he said how he feels toward challenging on a bad role this time. Lee Gwang-Soo took a role of a man of bad behavior and who’s very tricky. Lee Gwang-Soo is having a change from comic image in ‘Running Man’.
Lee Gwang-Soo said, “I will give laughter but also buy hatred. I think I’ll find different me from my character in ‘Running Man’. I won’t try to change that image but be absorbed into the script. So I hope you think it’s different me from ‘Running Man’.” When he was asked if there’s any trouble acting because of his image in ‘Running Man’, he answered, “I consider a lot in every work. But I think thinking bears more troubles. There’s sincerity that only I have and there’s bad role that only I can express. It can be both advantage and disadvantage.”

Guest MGYlove

blank_blank_cuti3 said: yokari said: hello guys.so happy to see those lovely pics from the presscon but im a bit sad coz i havent seen yet any solo picture of Moon and Kim Bum.i know i said to myself that im gonna ship Moon ad Kim Bum but after i saw those couple shots of GY and SY,IM NOW CONFUSED!!!!huhuhu.i also like them.guess ill be sailing on my two ships!kekeke.

JCWjvOvkeg

Archived