[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

class="uiHeaderTitle"‘Goddess of Fire Jung Yi’ Holds Gosa Ceremony To Ensure Success and Good Health

MBC new Monday-Tuesday Special Project Goddess of Fire Jung Yi's Gosa Ceremony Unveiled!

1045162_508044595933004_2102910977_n.jpg

The actors and production team for the new MBC Monday-Tuesday special project 'Goddess of Fire Jung Yi' (Script writer: Kwon Soon Kyu, Director: Park Sung Su, Jung Dae Yoon) completed the 'Gosa Ceremony Wish for Daebak' in a warm atmosphere.

Last 23rd (Sunday), the gosa ceremony for the drama 'Goddess of Fire Jung Yi' took place at the Yongin MBC Drama film set.

Director Park Sung Su, as well as actors Moon Geun Young, Lee Sang Yoon, and about 200 other cast and production team all gathered together to wish for the success and safe filming of the drama. 

The gosa ceremony led by Director Park Sung Su started with a reverent atmosphere from the senior veteran actors continuing to the junior actors, where the excitement gradually continued with bows and wishes. The celebratory atmosphere became even more pleasant with each of their serious yet unique congratulatory messages. 

Actress Moon Geun Young who plays the role of Joseon's first female potter Jung Yi said, "Healthily without getting hurt, I wish everyone will happily and enjoyably film," and showed a close affection to all the actors and staff. 

Actor Lee Sang Yoon who plays the role of the turbulent prince Gwanghae said, "I will work hard until the end and do my best," and shouted, "Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Fighting!" showing his enthusiasm for the drama and hope for success. 

Furthermore, actor Jung Kwang Ryul who plays the cold man of ambition 'Lee Kang Chun' left a memorable saying, "I wish Goddess of Fire Jung Yi will sweep the year 2013 like a fire," and received cheers from those gathered.  In addition to the actors, you could get a sense of the unity on the film set seeing the endless applause and cheers for the camera team, lighting team, costume team, and the other staffs who continued. 

Director Park Sung Su said, "I feel very confident having these excellent actors and staff together. Until the last day of broadcast, through understanding and encouragement, I wish everyone will happily make the drama." He gave a warm cheer to close that received strong applause. 

Particularly, the gosa ceremony held on this day took place in front of the "Bunwon" cauldron that was built for the new drama and received interest. People who have seen the grand scale kiln were said to be unable to hide their anticipation for the new drama. 

Furthermore, the news that the props which will appear in the drama are the real pottery of the renowned Han Sang Il teacher has forecasted the birth of a well-made masterpiece sageuk.

With a story full of tensions and wonderful video, 'Goddess of Fire Jung Yi's first and second previews have received strong interest. The drama depicts the late 16th century Joseon Dynasty's best female potter Jung Yi's fiery artistic spirit and love. Tonight after 'Gu Family Book' a new preview of the 1st episode is expected to air.

In addition to the successful gosa ceremony, and the upcoming press conference on the 27th (Thursday), the MBC new Monday-Tuesday special project 'Goddess of Fire Jung Yi' will premiere on July 1 (Monday) at 10 in the evening.

source: IS News

credits to and translations by Soompi Moons

Hi everyone....  :-h

kimbeom_zps7b46eca3.jpg

..pretty...pretty Kim Beom..with his mane of glory... :x
feeling a bit bummer that MBC hasnt release other character official poster...but relieve that today got to see many new update with this Gosa pictures...thanks all.. 
:x

Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi fighting!!!!!!! Wishing you many many luck... :)

Guest MGYlove

class="content-title"Stills for “Goddess of Fire” Give Glimpse of Kim Bum’s Mane of Glory firejung_photo130624154418imbcdrama0.jpg

What is a sageuk without the “mane of glory”?

Stills from the gosa (shamanistic ritual in which food is offered to the spirits in order to avoid misfortune and bring good luck) for the upcoming MBC drama, “Goddess of Fire, Jung-yi” (hereafter “Goddess of Fire”)  have been released and in them, readers can view candid moments of the cast and staff in their drama outfits or casual wear.

“Goddess of Fire” is about the life of Yoo Jung, Joseon dynasty’s greatest and first female ceramic artist. Moon Geun Young plays the lead role of Yoo Jung. The drama also stars Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Bum, and Lee Kwang Soo

Through the stills released, fans of Kim Bum will be able to catch a glimpse of the actor sporting a “mane of glory,” or the long sageuk hair that K-drama fans affectionately call. Kim Bum plays the role of Kim Tae Do who grew up with the main character Yoo Jung and harbors a “pure love” for her.

Goddess-of-Fire-gosa.jpg
“Goddess of Fire” airs after “Gu Family Book” completes its run this week. It premieres next Monday, July 1, on MBC. You can view the trailer here.

©Soompi.com

@ghraxa , @nabi , @Ayame , @mcleen , @KatKat09, @betchay , @sarah_lina , @early219, @kabam , @zurah90, @hrkharis , @maritha , @nalihakibar , @wrongtimebornahjumma , @yeongwonhilove , @angelinebasinou , @anitgone , @aprodithe , @hoomoon , @ismalindaishak, @olga2010Ans , @acemhel , @PaYong , @jackie121312,@syanamamoonstar , @joycemiller , @angelmoon , @yokari , @HanJiEun , @luvmoon @potato79 @berny @mgyfever @luvbong @Reese @cornetto @joccu @cozycrab @JXN90 @emerald_2 @iheartyou1518 @moonforever @vitmup :D @moon0318 @erigone @Puutui @prisneo @25love2829 @cutychan83 @Hanasweetsakura @formychum @sonnet22 @maea18

We wait for you here, the drama  is soon going to begin, I forgot many names of Moonistes and Sigeun  Mian hae

I miss everyone lol

hello everyone! Thanks a lot @MGYlove for ur hardwork. Im so excited to watch this drama. I'll be active soon and chat with you all here.. Muah! Fighting!

Stills for “Goddess of Fire” Give Glimpse of Kim Bum’s Mane of Glory

What is a sageuk without the “mane of glory”?

Stills from the gosa (shamanistic ritual in which food is offered to the spirits in order to avoid misfortune and bring good luck) for the upcoming MBC drama, “Goddess of Fire, Jung-yi”

(hereafter “Goddess of Fire”)  have been released and in them, readers

can view candid moments of the cast and staff in their drama outfits or

casual wear.

“Goddess of Fire” is about the life of Yoo Jung, Joseon dynasty’s greatest and first female ceramic artist. Moon Geun Young plays the lead role of Yoo Jung. The drama also stars Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Bum, and Lee Kwang Soo. 

Through the stills released, fans of Kim Bum will be able to catch

a glimpse of the actor sporting a “mane of glory,” or the long sageuk

hair that K-drama fans affectionately call. Kim Bum plays the role of

Kim Tae Do who grew up with the main character Yoo Jung and harbors a

“pure love” for her.

“Goddess of Fire” airs after “Gu Family Book” completes its run this week. It premieres next Monday, July 1, on MBC. You can view the trailer here.

©Soompi.com

Kim Tae Do!!! Finally i saw you!! Kukukuku.. Im so dying to see a picture of him with our dearest Goddess of Fire! They looook soooo gooood together. How i wish this photo was not cropped like this kekeke. :D

Guest MGYlove

@kabam On Thursday it is the press conference and you will see many photos of Kim Tae Do with his mane ^^

@MGYlove , @kabam . @nalikahibar and all the ones that I've known in Sigeun's thread before ...helllo .... huhuhh .... wahh!! I'm totally excited to watch this drama for the sake of our Moonie... who will I be shipping her with this time ?  is it Kim Bum or Sang Yoon ?? hopefully Kim Bum!! eeekek. they look good together in those pictures . really can't wait for the press conference so that we can see more of their pictures together .... thanks for mentioning my name in this thread @MGYlove ... will be back in this thread after the press conference ...

Archived