[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sin hoonsim - You have definitely got something there, girl, with your theory of post-tent discussion.  I noticed that, too.  It was night when she arrived and early morning when she left (early morning, I figured, because the standing fire torches were still burning).  I wondered why we didn't see him at all when she left, just her bowing in the direction of his tent.  We didn't see him because we would have noticed he wasn't wearing his armor, and that would have made it too obvious that they had spent some quality time with each other.  
Now, quality time doesn't necessarily mean "censored" stuff.  We are not totally ruling it out, but it is not likely, given the people they were (her, holding back all this time and him, lovingly respecting her). However, I think we are shown the difference in time oh-so-subtly because they want us to draw the conclusion that they were together for longer than the few minutes we saw them on the screen, and showing any more than that might have been too bold.
What do you think of my theory?  It gives me more leeway to write my "could have been" scene.  Haha.

Guest stevie8

t5wv.jpg
Oh dear, I can't recall which episode was this scene?  Was this after GH rescued JY from the river? I bet @SMP567, @sin hoonsim, @kappy. and maybe GOF boss @WenJinYing, will remember quite vividly!
Ahem.......this could be another scene for @kappy to re-create :D

stevie8 said:
Oh dear, I can't recall which episode was this scene?  Was this after GH rescued JY from the river? I bet @SMP567, @sin hoonsim, @kappy. and maybe GOF boss @WenJinYing, will remember quite vividly!

Guest stevie8

kappy said: @sin hoonsim - You have definitely got something there, girl, with your theory of post-tent discussion.  I noticed that, too.  It was night when she arrived and early morning when she left (early morning, I figured, because the standing fire torches were still burning).  I wondered why we didn't see him at all when she left, just her bowing in the direction of his tent.  We didn't see him because we would have noticed he wasn't wearing his armor, and that would have made it too obvious that they had spent some quality time with each other.  
Now, quality time doesn't necessarily mean "censored" stuff.  We are not totally ruling it out, but it is not likely, given the people they were (her, holding back all this time and him, lovingly respecting her). However, I think we are shown the difference in time oh-so-subtly because they want us to draw the conclusion that they were together for longer than the few minutes we saw them on the screen, and showing any more than that might have been too bold.
What do you think of my theory?  It gives me more leeway to write my "could have been" scene.  Haha.

t5wv.jpg

------I LOVE QUIZ-------------

But i need to eat first so that i can think creatively haha

wt4.gif

Oh dear, now even the Prince himself is mad with us for thinking that he would do something amorous (mianhae MaMa!) with JY inside the tent when all they (GH/JY) could think of was to spend quality time together ....... to express their heartfelt love and affection towards each other without any "hanky-panky"!!

Hmmm, GH is a wise and prudent young Prince and @kappy, you are probably right, he would not jump hastily into any "censored lustful" action with JY that he might regret later on.  That theory of yours seems quite plausible, spending quality time sounds sensible........but for us viewers to deduce subtly for ourselves is just asking too much, dear!  I for one did not even notice day from night and night from day in that particular scene......perhaps, I was too eager for something to happen and just could not be bothered with the surroundings except for the two people inside the tent!
 iv3.gif

Waiting patiently for your new script. @kappy!  Monday is just around the corner, we can't wait for the "next episode" of GOF even though it is just on paper!

Right, @sin hoonsim, @SMP567?

oip5.gif

Edit : kappy, I did not mean to sound as if I am applying pressure on you, dear.  Take your time and write us the best ever script that the GH/JY OTP deserves!! 

----EDITING ERROR-------------

Sorry to mess up & make thing worse?

My sincere apology again...

So many sin, my goodness

Perhaps its technical error , shooting done on two different time for army camp scenes!

Miyane, jusohhamida GOF family

----I STILL LOVE MY CINDERELLA & PRINCE C---- :\"> X_X

644495_644726025549471_486618063_n.jpg

Our Princess Moon's photo and a baseball ball with her signature displayed in one the the restaurant in Korea.

[c] DCBH.net +

----MORE OF MOONIE-----------

visit MGY's soompi

At this link

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/508/moon-geun-young-문근영/p254

-----SUPPORT LSY CO STARS----

like @wenjinying supporting co stars spirit!

Fighting!!!

Archived