[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest stevie8

kappy

said:

stevie8

said:

Prince GH, look beyond the horizon and be ready to face and do battle with the Japanese!  And life without JY....

The King was a total disgrace.......deserting his people at a time when the country was facing war with the Japanese!  Even blaming his generals as to why they did not prepare for war!!  He was the one who adamantly refused to believe that the Japanese would invade his country when GH brought up the matter about strengthening the army!!

The only wise thing he had ever done was to appoint GH as the Crown Prince......the prince who likes to study and who has a wise and kind character!

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Bum had accident . His foot injury on shooting filming I think he can not go to the Party
Cr: kim TaeDo Oraboni twitter!

1375284_4916007797530_1112550456_n.jpg

[c] taejung thread.. 

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2019762/moon-geun-young-and-kim-bum-geun-bum-couple-official-thread#latest

NOTE!!!!

Taejung Couple Thread... REvised on their's name... since GOF ended already,.,

Guest peekaboo1917

Dear family of TDJY

The final curtain have finally came down. Though I am sad that the outcome of GOF is not up to my expectations, I am sad is that the friendship and bond which was developed over the months is ending until Moonie and Kim Bum acts again.

If there is any station that is sponsored by any government body like GOF. I am definitely not going to watch. I just can't believe they gave us such a rotten ending, never mind the kiss. Our poor leads did not end up with anyone at all.

Though a writer in Koala's playground felt sorry for us TDJY fans for having 'wasted' our time for following this drama, for me there's no regret at all. First, I am in for Moonie, second -all the soundtrack sounded great, third the amazing chemistry between Moonie and Kim Bum and last but not least, I have met great people like you guys sharing our passion and love for our beloved actors/actress.

I will not say good bye but till we meet again in another Moonie's drama or movie, pictorial or even a commercial. Maybe after this drama, she will take a break, complete her studies and surprise us with more appearances at awards ceremonies, magazines, etc. As long as I get just a glimpse of her, it will make my day.

Guest ctalks2

Ep 32
'have not watched it but should soon since it is LSY's moment to shine as an actor in this long drama of 32 episodes.  
This Soompi forum has been best at making the enjoyable moments of GOF even more enjoyable. I salute the viki translators for their devotion.  I love the unusual combination of the actor  LKS and character Imhae.  LKS is one who should not have any regrets at all with GOF.  For the other major actors and actress, MBC shortchanged them in one way or the other.

The MBC drama following GOF features another set of South Korea's finest. May its viewers not feel cheated. I think MBC burned me with GOF.  I do not expect to be viewing Korean TV dramas in a long time.   I'll stick to variety shows like Shinhwa Broadcast or Running Man which one can drop out off any time.

I LOVE the the top pic (couldn't separate them, sorry) that I felt it worth repeating...  I want to make it my wallpaper.
Thanks to @haodinh thi (and anyone else) who posted it.
(I like the second one, too, but I loooove the first one)

ctalks2 said: Ep 32
'have not watched it but should soon since it is LSY's moment to shine as an actor in this long drama of 32 episodes.  
This Soompi forum has been best at making the enjoyable moments of GOF even more enjoyable. I salute the viki translators for their devotion.  I love the unusual combination of the actor  LKS and character Imhae.  LKS is one who should not have any regrets at all with GOF.  For the other major actors and actress, MBC shortchanged them in one way or the other.

The MBC drama following GOF features another set of South Korea's finest. May its viewers not feel cheated. I think MBC burned me with GOF.  I do not expect to be viewing Korean TV dramas in a long time.   I'll stick to variety shows like Shinhwa Broadcast or Running Man which one can drop out off any time.   

Archived