[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GaeinaLee said: ...and, the end of 32 hours watching the supposed to be exciting drama. Still can't understand why did the writers decide to kill TD just before the finale. Why writer, why?!?! *pout*
Poor King GH, longing and pinning over the ceramist that got away, JY. Poor TD, his love was unrequited and wasted. Poor JY, alone and lonely in foreign land. Poor me, so much so for hoping a reliable-entertaining sageuk drama.. After Horse Doctor and now I got this, MBC!?! Doh! *sullenface*
~ To all dear friends, thank you for the lovely chats, pics, updates, and all. I trust I will see you again somewhere here in S!Please take a good care of you.. be happy, be healthy, and be success as well. See you around~! *kisses*

Guest gitavagga

1. once left to japan, will never be able to come back.jungyi knew this already ... her "give up" expression closing her eyes while gwanghae sent her off.2. taedo dead for nothing. i repeat: nothing.because in the end jungyi still must be shipped to japan. poor taedo, if he's still alive he could at least disguise as a fisherman and sail to japan as well.3. gwanghae, history remembered him as a tragic king, the same sadness in this drama.4. everyone seems to meet their sad ending here.some very sad, some not sad but still sad T_Tah, at least the japanese happy to get jungyi. T_T

Guest disneyfan

They should renamed this drama to "The Tragic Life of Jung Yi". All the people that Jung loved and loved her either died or wish they were dead. I give prep to all the dedicated staffs and cast, especially Moonie, KB and LSY for pouring their heart and soul into this drama. As for the writers and directors for GOF, I wish I could kick them out of this planet so they'll never produce another horrific drama like GOF.

To all my friends here, my best moments with GOF is meeting and discussing with you all.           @SMP567 @sin hoonsim @Wenjinying @mgykb @stevie8 @kappy @GHSforever @GaeinaLee @andy78 @riya988 @Thaila and all the other GOF family I missed, thank you all for sharing pics, videos and insights. I believe we'll meet again soon in another Soompi forums.

205696.jpg

disneyfan said:

They should renamed this drama to "The Tragic Life of Jung Yi". All the people that Jung loved and loved her either died or wish they were dead. I give prep to all the dedicated staffs and cast, especially Moonie, KB and LSY for pouring their heart and soul into this drama. As for the writers and directors for GOF, I wish I could kick them out of this planet so they'll never produce another horrific drama like GOF.

To all my friends here, my best moments with GOF is meeting and discussing with you all.           @sin hoonsim @Wenjinying @mgykb @stevie8 @GHSforever @GaeinaLee @andy78 @riya988

@Thaila and all the other GOF family I missed, thank you all for sharing pics, videos and insights. I believe we'll meet again soon in another Soompi forums.

205696.jpg

Archived