[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized after seeing the photos of the party that Inbin Kim is also in a weekend drama now!! These actors/actresses really work a lot lol
Cant wait for the last ep... I want to thank everyone that always post pictures, screen caps, news, comments. Even know I am happy to see the ending, I cant believe there is no more GoF :(

That ending was so sad for KH, seeing YJ departing on the ship with the Japanese but been powerless to stop them and some years later when he was king fantasizing that YJ came back to present a vase she made only for the fantasy to end and him realising that YJ has still not returned.

Guest gitavagga

oyeleyeolusina said: That ending was so sad for KH, seeing YJ departing on the ship with the Japanese but been powerless to stop them and some years later when he was king fantasizing that YJ came back to present a vase she made only for the fantasy to end and him realising that YJ has still not returned.

Guest ismalindaishak

so sad...so that's what really happen...everyone end with sad fate...luckily doing her very best in Japan and well known as a great potter in history..

oyeleyeolusina said: That ending was so sad for KH, seeing YJ departing on the ship with the Japanese but been powerless to stop them and some years later when he was king fantasizing that YJ came back to present a vase she made only for the fantasy to end and him realising that YJ has still not returned.

Archived