[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest SexyDolceVita

Omg, lettykay, u catch my thoughts too.

Who is the english classmate? Anybody know the actor's name?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimbo39

Anybody else digging the new badass HJ? Just goes to show just how much she has debased herself to accommodate her loser husband and insufferable MIL.
Loved the way she put her MIL's personal pet in her place. HJ was actually trying to help the girl out in the long run.

Her FIL obviously saw something in her to know she would be the perfect person to clean up the messes left by his derelict and spoiled family. Observing the way she quietly endured all the mistreatment and grief with such class and aplomb he could see just how tough she was/is.
There will obviously be some difficult and trying moments, but I think she will eventually come out on top.
Her MIL and husband really should be afraid of her.

HW was spouting (texting?) some really sappy but really pointless crap at the end of the drama.

After seeing HW in ep 10 (both times -  first with the kinchanaeyo are you ok text? and next all that sappy nonsense at the end) .... I am way more sympathetic to JH's decision to go forth.

This dude does not inspire much confidence either. Standing and staring is NOT going to solve or make anything happen dude!

[Photo] Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee and More Attend ′Snowpiercer′ World Premiere

Sci-fi thriller Snowpiercer drew out the biggest names in the acting and idol worlds to its world premiere red carpet event, held at the Youngdeungpo Times Square in Seoul on July 29.
76534177.jpg
Kim Ji Hoon keeps it fresh in a printed jacket and sunglasses.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/42071

I just finished watching episode 10. Boy, am I so frustrated.

First off, she decided to marry him after that balloon scene? She knows that she doesn't love him so why?!
TW used her Dad to manipulate her because he knows that she will follow her dad's wish...
That coincident scene at the jewelry store wasn't that impressive. They have met so many time coincidentally.
Well I guess that's because this is Korean Dramaland..and not reality.
I was expecting her to say NO and runaway..and become a runaway bride..
She obviously does not know what she's getting into if she marries him. His mother will give her such a hard time.
She accepted the marriage because she was pressured to do so because she doesn't want her family
to loose face because it seems like everyone around the neighborhood knew about her upcoming marriage...
This is not love. She does not love him and he's just obsessed with the thought of controlling her.
He said he'll act like her dog...umm I think it's going to be the other way around. She'll act like a dog in front of his mother.
Sigh...so frustrating..

Onto the woman that has a cheating husband. Seems like he doesn't even love his son. That was so mean to say to a
kid! It's just not any kid but his own blooded child. He's despicable and she and her son deserve better.
It is hard to let go of a marriage that has lasted a long time...so I do understand why she's crying all the time.
I do really feel bad for her. I really like her and the sister-in-law together. They make a great duo..but not so good at
poking holes or slashing tires.. xD

A couple of lingering thoughts/observations.

After JH told TW she could not marry him, she came home sobbing... and told her dad and her sister that "she did wrong...." and that she had told TW she could not marry him. She went into her room crying her heart out... 
She did not get a sense of relief from a decision to not marry TW, nor did she call HW with excitement, to tell him that she had called off the wedding...

When talking to her dad and her sister, she only said she had 2nd thoughts about marrying TW, but she never mentioned that she met someone who she is really excited about...

I was pleased that JH told TW the truth that she had an affair... Even though he answered that he knew, and that what matters is that she is true to him in the future, I thought it was only right that she enters this marriage without that secret hanging over her, and being honest with TW.

HW - I am not sure what weighed so heavily on his heart that he could not go for her...

7ce02f44-ddf7-4549-8fac-c3f038132316.jpg

Guest ailskdrama

Chingu ... Finally watched the last scene of ep 10 where HW makes his speech to JH. What I am very very curious about is ,., did he send her an email or text saying that?, When I first watched it, it seems just a monologue of his internal thought (I still think this) but then in the last panned shot they show his hand with the phone dropping down. As such it made me wonder if he had emailed or texted her his thoughts. I may be projecting here because in ep 1 (those sweet moments in jeju ) they had a conversation about a love letter that the author she like had written to his wife, Thoughts? Btw I agree with all of your comments that there is some bad script writing here. Even with some lost in translation due to subtitling I thought the recent exchanges between JH and HW were weakly scripted (the texting, the coffee shop) Love to get your insights

Iris said:
I thought JH was rather cruel to HW in that meeting....  as well as in their last texting...

Not sure, if it is because of her disappointment that he did not "fight" for her, or because she now wanted to make sure he does not "fight" for her.. I thought her words were unnecessarily cruel, but at the same time she was saying those cold words, she was in fact crying...

Guest didyay

I just finished ep 10 and I was left wondering, "was that the finale for Ji Hye's story?". She chose to marry Tae Wook and leave Hyun Woo for good. I don't really understand why their story was presented at first episode so promising but would end up like this. I feel really, really sad. It is so heart breaking... =(( I am still hoping that she's just imagining it or it just a dream. How could the wedding ushers not let the visitors enter even if they were late? 

didyay said: I just finished ep 10 and I was left wondering, "was that the finale for Ji Hye's story?". She chose to marry Tae Wook and leave Hyun Woo for good. I don't really understand why their story was presented at first episode so promising but would end up like this. I feel really, really sad. It is so heart breaking... =(( I am still hoping that she's just imagining it or it just a dream. How could the wedding ushers not let the visitors enter even if they were late? 

Guest SexyDolceVita

i think there might be a more elaborate wedding for JH and HW at the end of the drama.
This wedding scene is to just show yes they get married.
I saw the new photos at the car dealership.
Just wondering, do any of you know if the photos they are showing of the filming progress taken this week? or the photos were taken last week ago and uploaded this week. how do korean tv stations work?
they shoot this week, edit on the fly, broadcast on sat and sun?
or they shoot last week, edit on the fly, broadcast on sat and sun?
if it is the former, it is so crazily tight.
plus, lee tae ran has another drama coming up on kbs, wang family.she went for a script reading session.
so just checking, she can only shoot wang family after goddess of marriage is done, isn't it?

Guest SexyDolceVita

@SexyDolceVita - where did you find "Fireworks" with Lee Young-ae, please?  I have been looking for it,  for a long time....

@lettykay, - I was also wondering what happened to Cynthia's husband...

I found fireworks on youtube. Just search lee young and cha in pyo.

Archived