[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Oh please, it seems that the drunk father is on his knees asking JH to go back to cold castle and she is going to cave in! At this point she deserves everything she is going to get from emil! I have never seen anyone so wishy-washy it really bothers me! HW is exactly the same! There is no way those two will ever end up together like i had hoped!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xopo17

hell59 said: Oh please, it seems that the drunk father is on his knees asking JH to go back to cold castle and she is going to cave in! At this point she deserves everything she is going to get from emil! I have never seen anyone so wishy-washy it really bothers me! HW is exactly the same! There is no way those two will ever end up together like i had hoped!

xopo17 said: hell59 said: Oh please, it seems that the drunk father is on his knees asking JH to go back to cold castle and she is going to cave in! At this point she deserves everything she is going to get from emil! I have never seen anyone so wishy-washy it really bothers me! HW is exactly the same! There is no way those two will ever end up together like i had hoped!

Guest xopo17

JH in TW's house now.
After FIL talked to JH then FIL asked TW to come with him to talked in the office room
then MIL with JH , only 2 of them.
and as always, MIL said sarcasm word to JH.
MIL = ALIEN , i want to tearing up her until the smallest pieces
X(

Guest xopo17

ah ? HJ is in TJ's House now ?? i mean HJ in MIL's house now 
i can not believe it.
even JH is feel shocked and HJ gave her a sincere smile 

elzbth said: jayakris said: jayakris said:3) JH's long talk with TW in the kid's park.  Perfectly rendered.  It may have been shot in multiple takes, but she superbly keeps the acting and emotions through it as well.  Here is the whole script from SBS -
"물론 그렇지는 않겠죠.있을 거예요, 아무. 없었던 일도 아니고 어떻게 금방 없어졌겠어요. 속 어딘가쯤 뒹굴어다니고 있겠죠. 그런데 그뿐, 내가 어떻게 하겠어요. 빨리 나가라고 내 마음 청소할 수도 없고 털어낼 수도 없고 나는 그냥 내버려둘 뿐이에요. 왜?돌볼 그리고 돌볼 이유도 없으니까.내 앞에 있는 건 강태욱이지, 그 남자가 아니니까. 나는 내 앞에 있는 사람과 현실에만 충실했어요. 그런데 그 현실이 너무 힘들어서 헉헉대고 있는데 당신은 내 마음 속 모르게 뒹굴어다니는 그 낙엽을 꺼내들고 따지고 있잖아요. 그게 너무 무섭잖아요. 어제 처음으로 그 대해서 하루 종일 생각했어요. 내가 정말로 그 남자를 못 잊어서 그러나. 결론을 말해 줘요? 아니에요. 그리고 당신을 생각했죠. 내가 당신이라는 사람과 살기 이러나?그것도 아니에요. 당신, 강압적이고 자기 멋대로고 언니 말처럼 가을 운동회 같은 남자는 아니어도 나한테는 헌신적인 남자라는 거 알아요. 그런데도 내가 이런 결심을 하는 건 당신 집안하고 내가 안 맞기 때문이에요. 그렇게 사는 게 나를 너무 고통스럽게 하기 때문이라고요. 아차 싶어요. 어리석었어요. 실수했고요나이는 30살이나 먹었는데 결혼에 대해서는 아무것도 몰랐어요. 내 마음 나도 몰랐고 이렇게 될 줄도 몰랐어요. 후회하고 있고 잘못했고, 무엇보다도 당신한테 너무 미안해요. 그러니까 태욱 씨"
If I remember correctly this was one long piece by her.  No wonder he went "oh, stop please!" ... Great writing, excellent flow of thoughts, and beautifully acted by NSM.

Guest xopo17

since HJ and JH in good term now. 
i hope HJ and JH can join to attack MIL if MIL did a bad action to both of them.
ex: HJ and JH can join their force to humiliate MIL
and HW is arrested by the arogan prosecutor !! shocked

Guest xopo17

i believe HW been framed by his own senior ( i forgot his name) !!
i think this is the only way for writer-nim to make a storyline and more scene between TW & JH & HW.
my guess for next week :- HW and TW will meet on prosecutor office, very often due HW's case !
JH will go to TW's office and meet HW accidentally.
and i believe , after this JH will beg TW to help HW's case. 
let's see TW and JH reaction after knew HW's legal case .

HW is going to jail and SK is going to help him and he is going to be grateful and he will marry her in the end! Then, TW will grow a pair of balls and take JH out of cold castle and they will end up together. No hope anymore for JH and HW ending together! It is slimmer and almost non-existant! Any opinions out there? I AM SO FRUSTRATED with this drama! It is almost like "Empire of Gold", we were hoping from the beginning that there would some romance between the leading couple and it NEVER happened! I think we have been hoping for the impossible. It seems that the writer decided that once you are married, you need to work all your problems and stick together forever including that disgusting Mike Noh will woo his dumb wife and she will end up going back to him! This drama is SO UPSETTING! 

they pick the last few episodes to speed p. i feel a choppy ending and a time jump again within the last 4 episodes but probably last  episode.
i honestly wouldn't have a problem with TW and JH staying together even think it would be a good ending. But please writer give him some will power to leave his family, the cold castle. they only seem to truly care about TJ and the other sons are meaningless to them. He has his own job run and i don't think any chaebol or other wife will put up with that mil if he were to find someone else living in cold castle.

Guest ailskdrama

elzbth said:
xopo17 said: since HJ and JH in good term now. 
i hope HJ and JH can join to attack MIL if MIL did a bad action to both of them.
ex: HJ and JH can join their force to humiliate MIL
and HW is arrested by the arogan prosecuter !! shocked

HW is going to jail and SK is going to be grateful and he will marry her in the end! Then' date=' TW will grow a pair of balls and take JH out of cold castle and they will end up together. No hope anymore for JH and HW ending together! It is slimmer and almost non-existant! Any opinions out there? I AM SO FRUSTRATED with this drama! It is almost like "Empire of Gold", we were hoping from the beginning that there would some romance between the leading couple and it NEVER happened! I think we have been hoping for the impossible. It seems that the writer decided that once you are married, you need to work all your problems and stick together forever including that disgusting Mike Noh will woo his dumb wife and she will end up going back to him! This drama is SO UPSETTING! [/quote']

I am speechless....rest my case...

Guest xopo17

alekaonu

said:

Nomu gomawo @SexyDolcevita and @xopo17 for the recap :)

Hi @xopo17 do you still remember me? I remember you but have forgotten in which thread that we had spazz together. I think in Faith? or AGD?

hell59 said: HW is going to jail and SK is going to help him and he is going to be grateful and he will marry her in the end! Then, TW will grow a pair of balls and take JH out of cold castle and they will end up together. No hope anymore for JH and HW ending together! It is slimmer and almost non-existant! Any opinions out there? I AM SO FRUSTRATED with this drama! It is almost like "Empire of Gold", we were hoping from the beginning that there would some romance between the leading couple and it NEVER happened! I think we have been hoping for the impossible. It seems that the writer decided that once you are married, you need to work all your problems and stick together forever including that disgusting Mike Noh will woo his dumb wife and she will end up going back to him! This drama is SO UPSETTING! 

Archived