[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah this drama is getting on my nerve. They are dragging this for too long. If it is not for Nam San Mi and Lee Sang Woo, I would have dumped this drama for long.
#:-S :-??

I hope TW would divorce JH but not dragging this marriage for long. Sang Woo, just run towards your heart and take care of her. JH cannot come to you but you can always go and hold on to her. You always fail to do that; thus, you suffer. Now please don't sink yourself in the same drama again. This time, if you lose a chance, you would lose her forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

SexyDolceVita said: Clarifications...on episode 25.

Ji hye didnt have a miscarriage!
She had a dramatic loss of menstrual blood, that was all.
Phew~

But like us, evil mil thought ji hye had a miscarriage, so she went into the ward to lash out at ji hye without finding out the full story from the gynecologist... rem she left halfway during her conversation with doctor kim.

Tae wook didnt agree to divorce ji hye on the phone.
He merely said because of your problem and my brother taejin's problem, now im having headaches...
Then ji hye replied...what problem do i have?

Sigh... the D word is still a distance away from us...

Whoa...btw, my guess of what mushroom head's grandma spoke to min jung was spot on! The flower basket was a waste of money...

Cant wait for tmr's episode...

Ji hye and tw are going to quarrel some more... sigh.

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

Clarifications...on episode 25.

Ji hye didnt have a miscarriage!

She had a dramatic loss of menstrual blood, that was all.

Phew~

But like us, evil mil thought ji hye had a miscarriage, so she went into the ward to lash out at ji hye without finding out the full story from the gynecologist... rem she left halfway during her conversation with doctor kim.

Tae wook didnt agree to divorce ji hye on the phone.

He merely said because of your problem and my brother taejin's problem, now im having headaches...

Then ji hye replied...what problem do i have?

Sigh... the D word is still a distance away from us...

Whoa...btw, my guess of what mushroom head's grandma spoke to min jung was spot on! The flower basket was a waste of money...

Cant wait for tmr's episode...

Ji hye and tw are going to quarrel some more... sigh.

Dramatic loss of menstrual blood?...I'm sorry, no matter how pissed of my sisters and I would be in the middle of all of these goings on, we all would've cracked up laughing at that....Hey Sis remenber that time?...*LOL* /:) =))...That's so frigging Nasty who writes this?.....If any drama needs an amnesia plot it's this one

If im not wrong... ji hye's condition could be any of the following.

Dysfunctional uterine bleeding

metrorrhagia

menometrorrhagia

Anovulation bleeding

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/475437_3

A common cause of the above is stress, which leads to hormonal imbalance...thus...abnormal uterine bleeding.

It is likely this will happen to jh, who has been living in a high stress environment at the kang family estate.

so i guess the writer did her research after all.

As for amnesia... hahaha... hmm... no!

Unless this drama has 100 episodes, then yes...

Muahahaha...

@SexyDolceVitaI wasn't saying it didn't exist,as a medical condition. It was the "why", why the writers didn't just stick with the obvious and have jh family get the warning this couldn't continue..blah, blah, blah and then have it happen or perhaps either leave with baby or pull an Anna Karenina.   /:)Okay so maybe there leaving an option for Boring to get her pregnant when the go skipping happily over the waves of Jeju, but I ain't buying that crappola.P.S. speaking of which, Uh, that dog didn't want anything to do with Boring either

Guest ailskdrama

Can someone from this forum who speaks korean help with a translation? In ep 20 I believe when JH was drunk and was yelling at HW, what was her last line to him. Was it 1) (you) don't make the same mistake I did or 2) I wont make the same mistake. Very diffent meaning. One means she won't make the mistake the other is she is telling HW not to make the same mistake. I am raising this point because I am watching ep 25 with sub from viki and it has a different translation for tht scene from ep 20. Thanks in advance for the clarification

Guest SexyDolceVita

@SexyDolceVitaI wasn't saying it didn't exist' date='as a medical condition. It was the "why", why the writers didn't just stick with the obvious and have jh family get the warning this couldn't continue..blah, blah, blah and then have it happen or perhaps either leave with baby or pull an Anna Karenina.   /:)Okay so maybe there leaving an option for Boring to get her pregnant when the go skipping happily over the waves of Jeju, but I ain't buying that crappola.P.S. speaking of which, Uh, that dog didn't want anything to do with Boring either[/quote']

Who is that dog? Lol. Oh...you meant that dog hw was playing with at jeju island?

I see your point of view...

Divorce is on its way to our tv screens...with tw going berserk over the smses...

i think after witnessing how jh is treated by evil mil, js will support jh to divorce tw and leave kang family once jh is determined to go down that path... js will tell their father how exactly was jh's life at the kangs...

Isnt it weird, jh's father didnt appear since episode ten!

That is fifteen episodes of non appearance...

doesnt jh call her father to ask how is he...or vice versa?

I dont get the non interaction between jh and her dad...

Of course jh has to keep her fertility! Yes for later to make babies with hw aka boring in your language...

But boring got jh into trouble with his msgs... sigh... cant he just keep a distance, my god... he is engaged and going to be a married man soon.

I wouldnt want my future husband to secretly msg a woman whenever he feels lonely or thinks about her as a "friend".

If sk knows about the msgs...she wld be deeply disappointed too and sinks further into her whirlpool of "oh no, the woman he loves is the third daughter in law of sin young group... oterkay? Oterkay?"

Anyways it is a bittersweet journey for all of us...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Can someone from this forum who speaks korean help with a translation?

In ep 20 I believe when JH was drunk and was yelling at HW, what was her last line to him. Was it 1) (you) don't make the same mistake I did or 2) I wont make the same mistake. Very diffent meaning. One means she won't make the mistake the other is she is telling HW not to make the same mistake. I am raising this point because I am watching ep 25 with sub from viki and it has a different translation for tht scene from ep 20. Thanks in advance for the clarification

The former meaning.

My mistake...please dont repeat it.

Direct translation from korean.

In other words, you please dont repeat my mistake of marrying the wrong person.

Check my earlier posts, i wrote a post specifically on that last scene in episode twenty.

almost word for word translation.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26357017/#Comment_26357017

Just watched ep 25 on viki. I was going to say this before but I forgot, doesn't the HW, SK and SK's mom plot remind anyone of Tae Beom and Su Yeong in Ojakgyo Brothers? Even the mom is tthe same actress lol the house looks really similar too.

I too was annoyed at HW messaging JH, like wth dude, what do you think will happen if people on her side find out?? It doesn't look good no matter how you see it.

So glad JS lashed out at TW, he deserved it. I was hoping she'd slap MIL but yeah respect the elders and blah blah blah.

Just watched ep 25 on viki. I was going to say this before but I forgot, doesn't the HW, SK and SK's mom plot remind anyone of Tae Beom and Su Yeong in Ojakgyo Brothers? Even the mom is tthe same actress lol the house looks really similar too.

I too was annoyed at HW messaging JH, like wth dude, what do you think will happen if people on her side find out?? It doesn't look good no matter how you see it.

So glad JS lashed out at TW, he deserved it. I was hoping she'd slap MIL but yeah respect the elders and blah blah blah.

Guest SexyDolceVita

FM http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201309221339010310

Whoa....!!!

Drama rama!

Tw contacts hw to meet up and warns hw not to contact jh anymore???

Wah!

Highlight!

The highlight for me is seeing HW looking oh so awesome and handsome in those pictures. He looks cool, calm, and collected. Most importantly, he exudes confidence. Love his clothes!

Guest SexyDolceVita

Btw, i have to confess...

While watching the scene outside the hospital for the second time, where ji sun is breaking down in front of her husband and ji hye, saying how agonising she feels seeing jh suffer like this under the cold and insensitive treatment by the kang family, and ji sun adds that how can she bear to see jh in such a sorry state after all those years she painstakingly raised jh herself after their mom died.....tears rumbled in my eyes as i saw how ji hye is crying too upon seeing her only sister blaming herself and getting so upset...because of her.

This is one of the best scenes in episode 25.

It really struck a chord in me...

Hit me hard. Real hard.

Because i was imagining how sad it was for ji hye not to have a mother since three years old, and how hard it was for ji sun to raise ji hye by herself while their father worked on his peach orchard for their family...

And now...seeing how ji hye has been tortured physically and mentally within the confines and ridiculous chaebol decorum and rules of kang family's cold castle and constantly berated and insulted by her evil mentally unstable mil and coldly stoic sil...i feel so much empathy and sympathy for jh!

True enough, ji hye may seem spineless but that is a result of being pure minded and fundamentally kind, which is hyun woo's problem too.

Ji hye wouldnt deliberately confront her in laws unless she cannot tolerate it anymore, hence the "Stop it! Please! Stop it! Did you not hear me! Stop it!" throwdown scene with evil mil in episode twenty three.

The only person with whom ji hye can be herself is of course tw, since he has known her for relatively three years, two years straight before wedding plus one year after the wedding. She can thrash out her pent up tension and feelings only at him but towards her in laws, she has no guts or the balls to do it since she is generally the type to avoid confrontation with strangers or unreasonable people.

Ji hye's family is so full of love and heartwarming relationships, so is hyun woo's lonely family of him and his mom too.

What a huge contrast between these two families and the wealthy kang family!

No wonder tw sees jh as his lifeline, his connection to true love and affection (ironic yes since she said she didnt really love him at all), heartwarming emotions, which he could never feel at home with his materialistic, cruelly pragmatic, unscrupulous, selfish, self centred chaebol family.

Anyways i nearly cried during that scene...both jo min su and nam sang mi did great renditions of their characters in that scene.

Heart tuggingly touching...

Now this is what i call family!

Reading on   @SexyDolceVita     live recaps, I'm fairly certain that I'm done with TW.  It doesn't even matter if JH doesn't end up with HW, as long as she stays far away from TW and his family.  I just really hate it when people makes empty promises.  And I hate the fact that he's two-faced with how he treats JH, he acts all high and mighty when it's just the two of them and then when they're with his family, he becomes meek and filial son, but with JH's family he appears the solicitous and caring husband.  It's like he has this over-blown image of himself, hence those promises he made of being able to protect his wife, and then when confronted with his personal weaknesses, he lashes out to the person(JH), who he vowed to protect and least deserves it.  
But with JH, I really hope she grows a spine.  The one thing that she could do, to give back to her sister, is to take better care of herself.  Her sister can't do EVERYTHING for her, she's done more than enough.  JH needs to figure out what she wants in life and take steps towards it.  And she needs to FIGHT her own #$%& battle.
And I hope SK just wakes up and realize how hard it's gonna be to live in a home with a loveless marriage, after all she's in one.  And the same goes for TW.
And HW, that's one slippery slope.  You can justify all you want that you're showing concern only as a friend, but the fact is, there are still feelings there, so that's not acceptable.  And seriously, you need to figure out if you'd think you'd be able to develop feelings(more than that of a friend) for SK, coz if you can't, just put the girl out her misery and let her know. 

*LOL*...No the actual dog as in woof woof, that HW fiancé ( don't know her name) seems to leave in her office/design studio.....you know tall blond Afghan Hound...Who's taking care of that poor animal?...*LOL*...Anyways the scene is he walks in and offers hand to the dog and the dogs like "uh, no thank-you.

even tho i have watched epi 25 and know the storyline basically, i must watched it again with eng subtitles in order for me to really feel and understand the characters...but just from seeing ji sun and ji hye's actions, i could somehow emphathize them....they played with emotions very well indeed...

Guest SexyDolceVita

*LOL*...No the actual dog as in woof woof' date=' that HW fiancé ( don't know her name) seems to leave in her office/design studio.....you know tall blond Afghan Hound...Who's taking care of that poor animal?...*LOL*...Anyways the scene is he walks in and offers hand to the dog and the dogs like "uh, no thank-you.[/quote']

Wahahaha.... jinzha? Really?

I will rewatch that scene again to see how the dog was like...you dont really love my master, why should i bother to acknowledge you!

Hahaha...even the dog senses bland emotions from hw towards sk...

Doggy, go bite the sense out of hw the next time you see him!

Ji Hye case study...or how to waddle up s.h.i.t. creek on your own free will. 'Lo que natura non da, Salamanca non presta' (What nature doesn't give, academic centres don't lend)
 I do not have an ounce of respect for that woman (talking about the character NOT the actress so don't come hollering at me)  She was shown the path to heaven and the path to hell both really early on; when she could've done something about it without messing her life and everybody else's aswell. I've read quite a few comments about how spineless Taewook is, I guess God makes them, and the devil brings them together.  For Ji Hye is not only spineless, she's gutless too.  I suppose the only thing she has plenty of is greed. Greed for bags and cars and haute côture, and doesn't flinch at the abuse dished out, if at the end of the day she can sport brand names from head to foot.  Greed that overshadowed and killed any self respect or love anyone should have for oneself.  She deep down didn't even regard what supposedly she loved so much, her career as a writer. People have choice, and her choice was spelt clearly out at the beginning, she chose what she chose...she made her bed, now she has to sleep in it.  And don't come blaming others such as your husband, woman. He's poor in spirit, but you knew, it was revealed (a long time into the relationship admitedly) but before you sealed your fate. So now your health is also in the line? That's the price greed tolls you with.  Hyun Woo doesn't deserve a witless bimbo.  I do hope that he can make something good out of that designer who adores him.  

Archived