[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

I don't understand Sk going all crazy about the picture. She has always known that KW was in love with someone else and even then she was acting like a psycho stalker. He has never loved her and she knew that from the beginning and she did not care. Now, she finds out who the other woman was and she goes crazy and so does her mother? Does that make any sense? And, wishy-washy Jh, what is wrong with her? TW says to get a divorce( in the preview), wasn't that what she wanted, now she changed her mind? What are the writers thinking? At least, be consistent! Why do they have to make JH and KW so weak? The only character who is making sense is HJ, who finally took a stand and made a decision to leave that awful family!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Im a newbie here....at first I watched GOM bcoz of LSW, then after watching episodes by episodes, I began to like NSM, now i'm hooked to GOM bcoz of HW and JH....well of course, without saying, I'm rooting for a truly deserved happy ending for HW and JH...FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest SexyDolceVita

nzah said: Hi, Im a newbie here....at first I watched GOM bcoz of LSW, then after watching episodes by episodes, I began to like NSM, now i'm hooked to GOM bcoz of HW and JH....well of course, without saying, I'm rooting for a truly deserved happy ending for HW and JH...FIGHTING!!!!!

nzah said: Hi, Im a newbie here....at first I watched GOM bcoz of LSW, then after watching episodes by episodes, I began to like NSM, now i'm hooked to GOM bcoz of HW and JH....well of course, without saying, I'm rooting for a truly deserved happy ending for HW and JH...FIGHTING!!!!!
I was not aware of this thread, was introduced by my fren only last week, so lots of catching up to do....was on 2 days MC midweek, took that opportunity to catch up... I have to admit that i like and enjoy reading all the post especially those by HW and JH's shippers notably by Sexydolcevita....thumbs up!!!!!

Guest lettykay

SexyDolceVita said: What is up with this storyline?

And now... Ji Hye was like...saying "divorce procedures?" on the phone...when TW says he will agree to divorce her.

What the hell is this?

Doesn't TW realise it was HW who was the one who was msging JH, while she was admitted at the hospital?
If he dares to accuse JH for being unfaithful, I will send a missile from where I am to South Korea...to his prosecutor office, because he is mostly never at home anyways!

Ji Hye, just say yes to the divorce! Since you wanted it, you got it now! Don't hesitate!

Guest SexyDolceVita

lettykay said:
SexyDolceVita said: What is up with this storyline?

And now... Ji Hye was like...saying "divorce procedures?" on the phone...when TW says he will agree to divorce her.

What the hell is this?

Doesn't TW realise it was HW who was the one who was msging JH, while she was admitted at the hospital?
If he dares to accuse JH for being unfaithful, I will send a missile from where I am to South Korea...to his prosecutor office, because he is mostly never at home anyways!

Ji Hye, just say yes to the divorce! Since you wanted it, you got it now! Don't hesitate!

SexyDolceVita said: nzah said: Hi, Im a newbie here....at first I watched GOM bcoz of LSW, then after watching episodes by episodes, I began to like NSM, now i'm hooked to GOM bcoz of HW and JH....well of course, without saying, I'm rooting for a truly deserved happy ending for HW and JH...FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest SexyDolceVita

nzah said: nzah said: Hi, Im a newbie here....at first I watched GOM bcoz of LSW, then after watching episodes by episodes, I began to like NSM, now i'm hooked to GOM bcoz of HW and JH....well of course, without saying, I'm rooting for a truly deserved happy ending for HW and JH...FIGHTING!!!!!
I was not aware of this thread, was introduced by my fren only last week, so lots of catching up to do....was on 2 days MC midweek, took that opportunity to catch up... I have to admit that i like and enjoy reading all the post especially those by HW and JH's shippers notably by Sexydolcevita....thumbs up!!!!!

Who cares about what TW thinks? He has been a lousy, weak and non-supportive husband from the beginning! He was the only happy one during their honeymoon, because he was getting it. JH tried so hard to please him and his horrible family because she had made a commitment to their marriage. TW hid from her about how crazy and abusive his family is, so that she would marry him and he is pretty abusive himself, going crazy at her so many times. He knew how horribly his mom and sil were treating her and yet he did NOTHING, btw, he stayed away, barely coming home (3 times a week). What kind of marriage is that? He did not fulfill any of his promises to her, fully knowing how abusively his family was treating her, he did NOTHING! Now, that crazy SK, she is acting like she has been wronged by HW. Like I said before, she knew that he loved another woman and she went after him like a crazy, psycho stalker and now she is acting like she is a victim? PLEASE!

WTH is up with the doctor divulging all of JH's medical information to her MIL? They were just having a casual conversation about what should have been confidential. It's flabbergasting how insouciantly the doc discussed the matter with the MIL.
We saw this once before, with EH's physician releasing her supposedly protected medical records to her husband.

I know it's a drama, but it really portrays the Korean medical profession in a bad light- doctors can be controlled by the rich and the powerful. 
Such a contrast to the US where patient autonomy is the rule.

Guest SexyDolceVita

kimbo39 said: WTH is up with the doctor divulging all oh JH's medical information to her MIL? They were just having a casual conversation about what should have been confidential. It's flabbergasting how insouciantly the doc discussed the matter with the MIL.
We saw this once before, with EH's physician releasing her supposedly protected medical records to her husband.

I know it's a drama, but it really portrays the Korean medical profession in a bad light- doctors can be controlled by the rich and the powerful. 
Such a contrast to the US where patient autonomy is the rule.

^^^Just want to point out the egregiousness of what the doctor is doing, lest anybody unaware think such behavior is kosher for any physician. 

I am loving the summaries, SexyDolceVita, and enjoy watching the Big family go down, down, down! Ha!  They are convinced that money can buy everything, but it can't buy a reputation.  It's great that this series is less than 50 episodes... everything moves quickly.

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 25 Review: Jo Min Soo is Shocked to See Nam Sang Mi Abused by Her Mother-in-Law class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 25 Review: Jo Min Soo is Shocked to See Nam Sang Mi Abused by Her Mother-in-Law

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  19 viewsSep 21, 2013

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 25, Song Ji Sun(played by Jo Min Soo) was shocked to see Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi) abused by her mother-in-law.

As Ji Hye was sent to the hospital after passing out, Lee Jung Sook(played by Yoon So Jung) asked the doctor, “What problem does my daughter-in-law have? Was she sick from the beginning before marriage?” The doctor answered, “She has fatigue damage and dehydration. She needs some time of recovering. She has discharged too much blood on the way here.” However, Jung Sook said to Ji Hye, “How lovely. What kind of daughter-in-law leaves her mother-in-law alone and go for a rest?” She thought Ji Hye miscarried a baby and said, “How on earth did you treat your own body to miscarry a baby? What’s so good about yourself?”

Ji Sun saw Jung Sook yelling at Ji Hye and said, “That’s not true. She didn’t even have her period after she got married.” Jung Sook shouted, “So she got married when she was sick?”

cr: koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 25 Review: Lee Tae Ran Leave the House class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 25 Review: Lee Tae Ran Leave the House

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  33 viewsSep 21, 2013

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 25, Hong Hye Jung(played by Lee Tae Ran) left the house.

Hye Jung announced a divorce with her husband to Kang Man Ho(played by Jun Gook Hwan), and left the house with her kids. She then did a background check on her husband, who already had a lot of affairs with other women and an extramarital child.

Archived